Chapter 116

Chapter 116

    It is said that the expression of liking a person is that he feels that the other person is better than himself everywhere, and Bai Minghan is like this now.

    Obviously from an outsider's point of view, he and Ye Yu are a natural match in terms of appearance, family background, and talent, but he doesn't think so himself. He always feels that Ye Yu is better than himself everywhere. From the point of view of boyfriend and girlfriend, he simply felt that Ye Yu was out of class when he walked with him. Ye Yu praised him so much, but he didn't gain much confidence because of it.

    He wanted to tell Ye Yu that for Ye Yu's future consideration, it would be better for them not to be such close friends, but when the thought came to his lips, he swallowed it again.

    From the second grade of elementary school to now, Bai Minghan has become accustomed to having a person like Ye Yu in his life. Although Ye Yu has never been by his side, the two communicated through letters and have long been used to each other's existence. In order to share the good and the bad with each other, he suddenly had to keep a distance from Ye Yu. Just thinking about it made Bai Minghan feel uncomfortable.     Everyone in the circle said that Minghan was not suitable for inheriting the Bai family. He couldn't hide his thoughts. What was thinking in his heart was clearly written on his face. Ye Yu looked at his aggrieved look. , stood on tiptoe and waved in front of him: "What are you thinking? Are you hungry?"     Being interrupted by her, Bai Minghan couldn't continue to hurt Qiu Beiyue, and nodded cooperatively: "I'm hungry."     Ye Yu pursed his lips and smiled: "Let's go to your dormitory to put things down first, clean up the dormitory, and then I will take you to the best canteen to eat, there is an aunt's fried sauce noodles that is a must, I am in the whole capital. I've never had a fried sauce noodles that tastes better than hers. The noodles are made by hand, but they are strong; the meat sauce is made of minced pork belly with half and half of fat and thin; Foot, I guarantee you will fall in love with it as soon as you eat it!"     Bai Minghan had long known that Ye Yu was a glutton, so he didn't feel any surprise at the moment, but quickly took out two snacks from his backpack and threw them to Ye Yu, Ye Yu looked down: it     was a big bag of English-packaged potato chips and a glass bottle of Coke, a typical fat house happy meal.

    In her trance, she had the illusion of traveling through time. She shook her head and opened the bag of potato chips. Ye Yu grabbed two and gave one to Bai Minghan and one to herself: "Which building is your dormitory?"

    Bai Minghan reported himself. The code of the dormitory, Ye Yu, a well-versed senior sister, led him in the front. Bai Minghan's academic performance was incomparable to Ye Yu's. He did not live in a single dormitory, just like an ordinary freshman. In the past few days, the dormitory management allowed the opposite sex to register and enter the dormitory building. Ye Yu was a well-known figure in the school. He directly said hello to the dormitory management and took Bai Minghan directly to the door of their dormitory. .     The dormitory was locked. Bai Minghan should have been the first one to come. He took out his key and opened the door. A sour smell came to his face. Ye Yu frowned, put the potato chips and Coke outside, pinched Nose grabbed a basin of dirty, hairy clothes that had been soaked under a bed. There was no washing machine in the dormitory, so I had to do laundry by myself. For two years, every time I went back to the dormitory, I had to spare a day. It's enough time for leaf fish to exercise housework ability.     Her movements were very quick, and while walking towards the trash can outside, she was still in the mood to ask Bai Minghan to do things.     "You open the window to ventilate the room. I'll dispose of these clothes first. You clean up the other garbage under the bed. By the way, remember to go to the dorm manager to get your own basin and quilt, and then fill up two basins of water. Let's first Clean up this room." The     last batch of stinky men who lived in this room didn't know what kind of stinky men they were, and they didn't clean up the dormitory well before leaving. There was not only such a pot of forgotten dirty clothes, but also a few smelly socks, and two suspicious transparent plastic bottles filled with unidentified yellow liquid that gave off a smell of urine. Leaffish didn't want to touch these things. .