Chapter 75

Chapter 75:

    The school in the village does not need to go to class in the afternoon, and the things Xiao Chuanyan asked for are relatively simple. Replace the broken windows with brand new glass, add a small heater to keep warm in the winter in the classroom, and replace it with a complete set of tables and chairs. Patching up the bumpy open space of the school with good sand, one afternoon is more than enough.

    Xiao Chuanyan is a very generous person. Since he has decided to re-arrange and renovate the school, of course he did not plan to renovate only the little girl’s classroom, but re-arranged the entire school class. These actions are for him. To say that it is just a drop in the bucket, without any effort, for the children in Daliushu Village, it is simply a fairy demeanor.

    Children can admire Ye Yu having such a fairy relative.

    There are more children around Ye Yu.

    Everyone wanted her to help convey their gratitude to Xiao Chuanyan.

    The children in the village are not the same as the children in the big cities. The children in the village know how precious firewood, rice, oil and salt are. It must have cost a lot of money to toss so many things. The reason why Xiao Chuanyan is willing to spend this money , The key lies in Yeyu. If Yeyu went to school here, he would definitely not waste more money on them. Although it was mainly for Yeyu, they also enjoyed the benefits after all. Since they enjoyed the benefits, then At the very least, I would like to thank others.

    But right...

    Xiao Chuanyan's always indifferent and alien face is really something that the children in the village dare not approach.

    They can only wander around Yeyu.

    The inner three floors and the outer three levels enclosed Yeyu, and was anxious Liu Ruoyun, who had been thinking about it since last night.

    The busy farming hours have passed. These days, Liu Ruoyun goes on blind dates with matchmakers every afternoon. He has seen with his own eyes what the conditions are for men with "superior conditions" in the mouths of matchmakers. He feels that it was a mistake to give up Ye Laosan at the beginning. Decided, just thinking about re-associating with Ye Laosan again, when Xiao Chuanyan was injured, and she was a little grateful that she didn't choose Ye Laosan.

    Before she was grateful for long, she was afraid again.

    The car driver turned out to be from Meng Fei's family.

    Fortunately, she hadn't done anything excessive in the first place. Otherwise, with Mengfei's current relationship, she would not be able to hang out in Daliushu Village in minutes.

    Liu Ruoyun wrote a letter with her family, contacted her family, and found that the situation in her home was much worse than she thought: her family was just an ordinary family at the beginning, and they have spent a lot of money to move back to the city for her brother in the past two years. If she really returned to the city, she would at most find a job in the factory and commute to and from work on time every day. Not to mention the heavy workload, and the salary would not be much higher than when she was a teacher here.

    Being a teacher in the village is also subsidized by the commune.

    When Liu Ruoyun was in a dilemma, Xiao Chuanyan appeared.

    Driving a car and looking handsome, Liu Ruoyun caught him with a glance.

    She wanted to ask Ye Yu to help her talk in front of Xiao Chuanyan.