Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Ye Lao San thought she was talking about that piece of jade.

    Meng Fei has researched this. As soon as Mrs. Ye took out that piece of jade, she saw that it was emperor green. With just such a small piece, several rooms could be built.

    She didn't know how the Ye family had such a good thing, and it was not an exaggeration to say it was a baby.

    Ye Lao San didn't understand this, but he also felt that the jade was crystal clear, and the green one seemed to be dripping down. It should be a good thing.

    "Yes, yes, it's a baby, it's a baby, take it back quickly, dad find a place to hide it, let's go to sleep first."

    "Dad! What a baby! Look!" I saw Ye Mi stretch out his hand, the empty palm of the hand suddenly Just an apple appeared, the water was radiantly red, and it was especially likable.

    Ye Lao San suddenly became interested: "Hey! When did you girl learn to secretly conjure tricks? Okay, even your father, I don't know this. Come one and another."

    Not only did he booze himself, he also Bringing Meng Fei to coax together, she also picked up Ye Yu from the bed: "Come to girl, see your sister do tricks for you."

    Ye Yu stared at the apple, and her saliva almost came out.

    What kind of trick, this is clearly the space that originally belonged to Ye Huanghua.

    She said why Ye Huanghua insisted on buying the rusty corsage that day when she went to the market. It turned out that the corsage was her space gold finger.

    Now it has become something of their house by accident, and it seems that her sister has taken it.

    Ye Yu was excited and puzzled.

    Is this the space of Yehuanghua?

    The space inside doesn't need Ye Family's family heirloom treasures.

    But if it wasn't for Yehuanghua's space, where could Yehuanghua go to get another space?

    If this is really the space of Yehuanghua, is Yehuanghua the heroine now?

    Yeyu can't figure it out.

    But one thing she is certain.

    She is not a heroine.

    She is just a little rubbish.

    Ye Laosan thought it was a juggling. Seeing him booing, Ye Mi, who had been at a loss by the sudden appearance of the baby, suddenly became less nervous and not worried.

    Her parents are here, and her sister, what is she afraid of.

    Besides, this baby is a good thing, no one else has it.

    Ye Mi flipped his hand, took the apple back into the space, and climbed onto the bed with a little bit of sorrow, and raised his neck: "Dad, this is not a trick, I have a baby, right here, right here. "

    She knocked her head, "As long as I think about it, I can see a place where there are many trees, apples, persimmons and pears, rabbits and pheasants, rivers, and fishes in the rivers. And shrimp, I think, as long as I want to, I can get them out."

    Ye Lao San's expression became serious.

    Of course he doesn’t doubt the authenticity of his daughter’s words. Her daughter follows him. Outsiders can be full of nonsense. It is very nice to her family. The scenes her daughter said seem to be very tempting, Ye Lao. San was not tempted at all, only deeply worried, for fear that this unknown thing would have a bad effect on Ye Mi.