Chapter 128

Chapter 128:

    Since he and Ye Zuoyuan promised to leave this matter to him, Ye Laosan was not ambiguous. He and the police comrades went to the homes of those who were stolen in the village to check on them, and invited them to have a meal and a drink. After a few glasses of good wine, I half-truthed and told them the whole story.

    He didn't reveal Ye's motherland at all.

    "A certain old man in the village didn't like the group of melons, so he secretly got up in the middle of the night for a walk, and those who were farming were buried in the snowdrifts outside; the melons, fruits and vegetables were indeed It was stolen and taken away. The old man is getting old and his health is not good. It is not a joke to drop and touch it. It is not worth taking him to the police station. As long as he can find it and steal the melon Dried fruits and vegetables and bacon, let me and the villagers explain it, that’s all.”

    The policemen dispatched from the county town have been dealing with the rural grassroots for many years, and they have a clear understanding of many people in the countryside. It was not big at first, but the third Ye was very polite, and they were also willing to help, so they nodded.

    It is not difficult to find out who stole the dried fruits, vegetables and bacon, just count what everyone has lost, and then cross-examine door to door, who has meat in the past two days, and who ate it in the past two days. Especially good, and then focus on the visit, and basically find it out.

    Not everyone is like Ye Laosan, who can dig a few big holes in their own house to hide things.

    That family became Ye Zuzuo's scapegoat.

    The villagers denounced him.

    If you talk about stealing some food, just steal it. Whoever has not thrown away food, you can only scold a few words at most, but you are also stealing their farming style, which is too hateful A little, fortunately, all the things have been recovered, and it is unrealistic to send people into the game just for this little thing, so I can only condemn these few words.

    "Donkey dung, you said that your family has been doing well in the past two years, but it's not that you can't afford meat, so why do you still steal our family's things? You can steal what you eat, and hide our family's seeds. What the hell is this guy doing?"

    "Donkey dung, are you able to handle it? Are our two neighbors? I take care of your family more on weekdays? I ask my children to bring a bowl of delicious food to your family, but you turn your head and put it away.

    Was my hoe stolen?" Everyone in the village likes to call people nicknames, cheap names are easy to support, and donkey dung is talked about by people, and they don't dare to defend themselves at all.

    He couldn't argue.

    Who made him really have a crooked mind.

    He woke up in the middle of the night and saw a blurry figure coming out of the neighbor's yard next door and went to another house in the village. He originally wanted to call the neighbors up and catch the thief together. As soon as he stepped out, the smell of meat from the house next door came over, and his mind was twisted. He didn't know what he was thinking. He secretly stole the things back. He was happy all night, but the first As soon as the sun rose the next day, he was afraid of regretting it, and he didn't even dare to go to the production team compound.

    At this moment, it happened to take the blame for Ye Zuguo.

    "I, I'm wrong, I should scold, I should beat, I..."