Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Ye Mi went to school, and the happiest person was not Ye Laosan, nor Mengfei, nor Ye Mi, but Ye Yu.

    She was finally able to get in touch with what she knew and understood.

    The time she looks forward to most every day is when Ye Mi comes back from school. While holding her without letting go, she talks to her about funny things that happened in school. If there are no interesting things, Ye Mi will read textbooks to her, from the very beginning. The first lesson of the beginning of school building a new countryside to the kittens rearing fish is much better than looking at the beams of the house or looking at the faces of Meng Fei or Ye Laosan all day long.

    Especially the face of my father, how ugly I look at it is really frightening.

    Ye Laosan was planning to go to the city to buy a radio these days. Ye Mi asked him to copy some textbooks, so he temporarily put the radio thing down, and Mengfei didn't have any comments.

    It is rare for a child to act like a coquettish one at a time, and it would be too stubborn if they can't help the child achieve it as an adult.

    Ye Laosan and his wife didn't have any speculative ideas for the time being, but Ye Heping wasn't necessarily anymore.

    Ku Ju exchanged 100 yuan for the money. After removing the clothes and schoolbags for Chuangen, there was still more than 80 yuan left. Seeing such a big one, Ye Heping started to have an idea in his heart.

    He wants to use the money to do some small business.

    There is little entertainment in the village. Not only the women gossip, but the men in the village also gossip. The women talk about the parents. The men like to brag about it. Those who make ten yuan can make them make twenty, and those who make twenty. It can be blown to fifty, but in the final analysis, it is only after making money to brag. Ye Heping’s most impressive impression is that donkey egg who is not always at home on weekdays. He walks outside among several villages. I collected things from these villages and bought them in big cities. I made nearly 400 yuan last year alone!

    All the people at the scene were full of enthusiasm, entangled the donkey egg and wanted him to take it together. The donkey egg waved his hand and said that this thing has to be capitalized, at least fifty yuan, and besides, this thing is risky. , If you get caught, it's not a joke.

    Everyone present sighed and stopped talking, and Ye Heping didn't say a word anymore, but he kept the words firmly in his heart.

    Donkey Dan was just about to leave Daliushu Village these days and go to those villages to collect things before going to the big city. Ye Heping went to the big city after thinking about it for a long time, and the wounds on his feet were healed. Sun Zhaodi was persuaded before leaving, and the couple made such a decision together.

    He also wants to go with the donkey egg!

    Although Donkey Dan said that he would be caught at risk, Ye Heping didn't take it seriously in his heart.

    How could it be so easy to get caught. Donkey Dan'er ran several times last year and made more than four hundred and it was all right. He must have said so deliberately because he was afraid that more people would go and grab his business.

    Sun Zhaodi agreed, and Ye Heping secretly took the eighty yuan to find donkey eggs. The two of them whispered and discussed for a night, and finally decided to add Ye Heping to this one. First, go to the nearby village to buy some mountain products, and then go. The county took such a trip to let Ye Heping practice his hands. When Ye Heping got acquainted with the business initially, the two of them went to the place where Donkey Dan was most familiar to do business.