Chapter 74

Chapter 74:

    The people in the village think that the problem is so practical. No matter what Xiao Chuanyan’s ingredients are, he walks around with a car, you can see that he is absolutely unusual. If he really turns him into his own son-in-law, then Believe definitely has face.

    No one thought about Meng Xuan.

    In fact, Meng Xuan also looks pretty good, with elegant and handsome features, showing the temperament of a cultural person, but also rehabilitated. He also drove in a small car. The conditions are good. Only one point directly cut off the villagers. Of thinking.

    They are Ye Laosan's eldest brother-in-law.

    He couldn't get around a relative like Ye Laosan anyway.

    Ye Lao San was like a bastard, but he was still agile in a different family.

    Xiao Chuanyan became sweet steamed bun.

    While thinking about how to turn Xiao Chuanyan into his son-in-law, the villagers envied Ye Laosan. Tell me how his life was so good. He gave birth to a beautiful daughter-in-law who was like a flower and gave birth to two clever daughters. Ye Laosan was caught up in the tickling girl, and the daughter-in-law's family was rehabilitated right now, and she suddenly became the son-in-law of a wealthy family. Why these good things were all run into by Ye Laosan.

    They have no choice but to think about it, and to admire it.

    At the beginning, among those refugees, there were several women who wanted to stay in the village for stuttering, and one of them even hugged the leg of the man in their village. They were really staying in the village. Only Memphis was the only one, and the other refugees were sent away by them.

    They are not as courageous as Ye Lao San, these things are naturally not their turn, and the villagers still understand the truth about seeking wealth in danger.

    "My father-in-law and mother-in-law have been rehabilitated, so I just want to see if our couple are doing well, and plan to live in the production team yard for a while. Don't mind everyone."

    Want to live for a while?

    That feeling is good.

    The big guys made up their minds to play side by side to find out what Xiao Chuanyan likes, so that his family members who haven't gone out will dress up in that way, and try to catch a golden turtle back as soon as possible.

    Ye Laosan briefly confessed to the villagers and arranged for someone to help Xiao Chuanyan and his father-in-law and his mother-in-law clean up the house in the production team compound, and asked someone to bring a message to the old house. Tonight Their family went to the old house for dinner, and the big guys also understood that the father-in-law and mother-in-law in the city were thinking about their daughters, and they came over all the way, so why can't they let Mengfei cook? What do people feel when they look at it?

    Not to mention that Mengfei used to be a charming young lady in the city. Even the children in their ordinary village, if they watched their girls doing badly when they went to the south, they would not feel comfortable in their hearts.

    The spreader not only brought Ye Laosan’s words, but also specifically told the people in the old house that they must come up with the best level, so that the wealthy and powerful relatives think that their family does not value themselves enough. Girlfriend, then dismantle the good marriage of the third child.

    Old man Ye, Mrs. Ye nodded repeatedly like garlic.

    Unexpectedly, the three daughters-in-law’s life is so good and her mother’s family is so powerful. The fact that their third son can marry such a daughter-in-law is really a smoke from the ancestral grave. Don’t offend the in-laws because of their poor hospitality. The third child's small family was broken up.