Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Sun Zhaodi still wanted to babble, but the captain couldn't stand it, so he quickly pulled Sun Zhaodi aside.

    "Okay, it's okay, the compensation that should be given to your family is indispensable if you don't need to talk about it; if it shouldn't be given to your family, you won't be able to get it even if you talk about it again." He also saw that Lu Laiwang was impatient, and he was talking about it. You’re welcome, "Don’t say anything that your Huanghua went to the hospital twice, and your family was separated. These things have nothing to do with Ye Heping’s injury. If Ye Heping was really injured because of these things, it’s his own reason. He can’t handle official and private affairs himself, it has nothing to do with the commune. "How can

    this work? Isn't she just talking about it for so long just for more compensation?

    Sun Zhaodi stopped talking.

    The more Lu Laiwang looked, the more he felt that she and Ye Heping were greedy and ignorant, and it was unfortunate that these two daughters were reborn in Ye Heping's house.

    The idea in his heart became firmer.

    Lu Laiwang talked about business first.

    "This comrade’s situation was discussed in a special meeting in our commune. After all, he was injured while performing the tasks in the production team. Although according to interviews and investigations, this comrade’s own factors are even greater, considering the actual situation of your family. In the circumstances, the commune still decided to give your family a certain amount of compensation."

    Both Sun Zhaodi and Ye Heping showed expectant expressions on their faces.

    "The cost of the treatment was given by the commune. Taking into account that there was no injury to the bones, the production team will compensate you with 20 catties of grain, plus this month’s normal ration, which is 40 catties for two consecutive months. What do you

    think ?” Lu Laiwang felt that the compensation in the commune was pretty good. After all, it didn't really hurt anything, and it wouldn't affect the long-term. Forty catties of grain is enough.

    But Ye Heping's psychological expectations were much higher than this.

    How about it?

    not very good.

    Where can it be like this? How can this little thing make up for the loss of their family?

    How come you have to make up for more than ten to twenty yuan, right?

    This is because of the injury caused by the production team.

    Sun Zhaodi was not convinced.

    What else did Sun Zhaodi want to say. Ye Huanghua, who was in Lu Laiwang's arms, cried with a wow. She cried and slapped herself, making two slaps. It hurts to hear her, and her cheeks flushed on both sides: "It's all because of me. It's all because of my broom star father that hurts his leg. It's all because of my parents that always quarrel. It's all because of me. Mom and Dad, don't quarrel."

    Ye Huanghua's The action made Sun Zhaodi stupid.

    She didn't understand what the little girl wanted to do, but instinctively felt that this girl was going to cause her trouble again.

    "Mom, I know, because my sister and I are girls, not the boys you have always expected. You have never liked the two of us. I have envied and jealous that my brother can have your love, but my sister and I can only watch Now, because I’m a girl, because my name doesn’t sound good, it’s bad luck. You and Dad have always disliked me. Whenever something bad happens at home, they blame me. Mom, I, I also come from your stomach. It's crawling out!"