Chapter 103

103.Chapter 103

    Cao Xueqi is the little princess and daughter of the family. She has always looked confident and proud. She has never cried like this before. She felt bad for the mother, and asked her while wiping her tears, "What the hell? What's going on? Isn't it still good when you go out to play? Who bullied you?"

    Cao Xueqi cried and fell into her mother's arms, sobbing, and intermittently told what happened today.

    "Mom, I really like him. I'm willing to die for him. Can you help me? I want to marry him, marry Bai Minghan, and be his only wife."

    Song Chunjiao was shocked when she heard this. After jumping, he quickly glared at Cao Xueqi: "You can't talk nonsense, our family Xueqi is so good, what's the point of dying for a man, three-legged frogs are hard to find, and two-legged men are so many. Yes, Bai Minghan's conditions are quite good, but there are many better people in the circle than him, but his family background may be worse than his. It's too young, I want to keep you for two more years, you believe it, as long as you see a few more men, that kid from the Bai family, you will naturally not be attracted to him anymore."

    Being a mother always protects the calf, and hearing her daughter keep dying for the sake of outsiders, no matter how good her impression of Bai Minghan originally was, it would be difficult for her to like him now.

    She doesn't like Bai Minghan, but the Bai family is much more powerful than their family. Apart from her inner dislike, she has no means to get Bai Minghan. There are a hundred ways to keep Leaffish out of the city.

    Song Chunjiao sighed.

    Her Xue Qi is still too simple.

    Cao Xueqi was tired from crying and fell asleep in Song Chunjiao's arms. Song Chunjiao carefully moved her to the sofa, walked to another room, picked up the dial phone and dialed a series of numbers: "Old Cao, our The baby girl was bullied at school by a little girl from the countryside, you find a few people to destroy that little girl." What if

    she was a genius from the small city below? Dare to make her precious daughter sad, that's how it should end.

    ----

    leaf fish heartless little girl, leaving between Caoxue Qi and so unpleasant, letting her happy meal KFC up the rest of the time they go along Bai Ming Han department store shopping stroll , Because Ye Yu said in the letter that she was going to participate in the activity with her teacher and classmates, Bai Minghan didn't dare to buy her anything too conspicuous. He just picked up and bought some rare imported snacks and drinks. After spending time, Ye Yu didn't feel like he did much shopping, and it was already afternoon.

    She thought that she had delayed Bai Minghan for too long.

    After all, they are still high school students, and they have to go through the college entrance examination. Usually, they must study against time.

    Ye Yu was ready to say goodbye.

    "It's getting late. I'm going back to the hotel. If the teacher doesn't see me at the gathering time, I'm afraid I'll lose my temper."

    Bai Minghan expressed his understanding and was about to take Ye Yu to the bus station. He passed a jewelry store on the way and glanced into the window accidentally. He stopped and asked Ye Yu to wait for a while before striding into the store. After a while, he came out with a small box and stuffed it to Ye Yu without any explanation: "Silver, not expensive, it's the first time we met after we grew up, it's worth remembering, this chain is very suitable for you, it's hidden inside your neck. You can't see it, don't worry about being discovered by the teacher."