Chapter 133

Chapter 133:

    When I went to the woman's house and came back, I suddenly proposed to start a business. If it was replaced by ordinary people, I would definitely wonder if the parents of the girl's family said something bad, and what happened to the girl who I haven't met. But the Bai family is different.

    The family rules of the Bai family are relatively strict.

    The old ancestors were afraid that the family would spoil the family business for a hundred years by spoiling the younger generation too much, so he specially set the ancestral motto that all boys over seventeen should have their own careers, and the family should not provide too much help. Give them a facade and give them a general direction. The latter things should be left to the children themselves. If there are special reasons, such as going to school, it can be postponed until they stop reading.

    As for girls, the treatment is the same.

    The old man Bai was not surprised, just squinted his eyes and looked at Bai Minghan: "You also know the rules of our Bai family, you are in school, we discussed it before, and we are going to wait until you graduate. If you want to do a career, I support my grandfather, tell us first, what kind of career do you want to do?"

    Even though he doesn't think he's very smart, he's still capable of being admitted to Tsinghua University. The nurturing was also there. Bai Minghan thought about it all the way on the way back, and he had come up with a rough but very feasible business plan.

    He boldly put forward his own imagination.

    "I'm going to open a logistics company."

    This seems like a wild idea, which made several elders of the Bai family roll their eyes.

    Bai Minghan also knows how unpopular his ideas are by adults, but he really didn't make up his mind temporarily. Just when he vowed to do something to narrow the distance between him and Ye Yu, he just The son has matured a lot, and it was after a lot of deliberation that he finally decided to gamble on it.

    He calmly stated his experience and plans.

    "I went to the city below and found that the traffic conditions below are very bad, and there are still a few cars. Although there are trains in the provincial capital, the journey from the provincial capital to the county town to the small village below is a long way to go. There is still a lack of transportation. Many good things in the village cannot be transported. For example, Daliushu Village, I rarely see these vegetables sent by them in the winter here. If we take advantage of this time of winter If you sell it here, you can also make a fortune."

    Father Bai's eyes flashed, "You are a child, what do you know?"

    "I'm not a child anymore, why am I a college student, let it go? In the past, I was able to get married and have a daughter-in-law," Bai Minghan choked him, and continued to pretend to be calm, "This is just a big willow village, and other villages are also facing the same situation. The supply and marketing cooperatives have begun to be phased out. Even the land has been contracted to the household, and the food stamps will be gradually cancelled. Since there is no unified distribution unit like the supply and marketing cooperatives, the people naturally need a new channel to sell their products. "

    Let's talk about it." He turned his eyes and stared at his cousin, "Isn't my cousin planning to open the first private department store in the capital? I heard that I am worried about various commodities. Once my logistics company opens, It's time to get up, it's a win-win situation, isn't it?"