Chapter 90

Chapter 90:

    Mai is really talented in art. She can teach herself like this without the teacher's guidance. The old professor doesn't need to say it clearly. Just a little bit of advice, she can understand the old professor's point. Meaning, I can draw inferences from other facts, this artistic understanding and amazing talent made the old professor more and more satisfied with her. Originally, he just stood there and occasionally made a few words, and when he got to the back, he simply sat down with them. 's sleeper.

    Liu Ruoyun looked at the happy appearance of the old professor and Mai, and his eyes flickered.

    Mai is just an ordinary country girl. There is nothing out of the ordinary for so many years. It is definitely impossible to attract the attention of the old professor. The reason why the old professor noticed them is entirely because of Ye Yu.

    Leaf fish is really a lucky doll.

    Wheat and Ye Yu have been sitting together since they first got on the train. Since Wheat has such a great chance, can she also do it?

    Liu Ruoyun asked Ye Yu to sit beside her.

    "Ye Yu, come and sit with me, and leave some space for your sister and the old professor."

    Ye Yu felt that the soft sleeper side was quite spacious, and there was no need for her to go there, but she took a second look The glowing wheat and the old professor were embarrassed to sit here to affect the in-depth exchange and discussion between the two engaged in art. Although they didn't like Liu Ruoyun very much, they still sat next to her with their small schoolbag on their shoulders.

    Liu Ruoyun also knew that Ye Yu didn't like her very much, and she regretted it in her heart. She regretted that she was too stubborn when she was in the village. If she had listened to the persuasion of the villagers earlier, let go of her prejudices and take a good look at Ye Yu, it would have been sooner. You can find that she is a lucky baby, but if she can find out a little earlier, she must have a good man by this time.

    She decided to do well on the way.

    She took out an enamel tea jar from her backpack, and pretended to casually ask Ye Yu: "We went from the village to the county town, and then from the county town to the province early in the morning, are you hungry? I have my own brand in this bag. Pancake, make some hot water, do you soak it in hot water to eat?"

    The pancakes were baked by Liu Ruoyun in a hurry. They were all white flour. She thought about Ye Yu's pets at home, and the snacks never stopped. It's been a long time since the village to the train. Guarantee It's because she's hungry, her white flour pancakes should still be quite tempting.

    Who would have thought that Ye Yu didn't want her white flour pancakes.

    I was really hungry. After all, it was indeed a tossing for more than two hours. It was an ox cart, a car, and a walk. Ye Yu had never broken snacks since he was a child. I still can't feel it, but when I sit down now, I feel at peace in my heart, and I feel hungry.

    Memphis and her husband were afraid that she would be hungry and thirsty halfway, but they stuffed a lot of good things into her backpack.

    Beef jerky, peanut rice tea, egg sauce duck leg, dried squid instant noodles, and hot water was also filled in the military kettle.

    Ye Yu took out his enamel tea jar from his small schoolbag, poured the hot water from the kettle into it, opened the plastic packaging bag of Sanxian Yi Noodles, took out the thick noodle cakes inside, and broke them into pieces and soaked them in the tea jar. Putting the ingredient pack, closed the lid of the tea jar, and stuffed it for a few minutes, the fragrance slowly diffused out. The fragrance was quite special, and when I smelled it, people could not help swallowing saliva, Liu Ruoyun's lips. After wriggling a few times, he was embarrassed to take out his own pancakes for shame.