Chapter 110

Chapter 110:

    Ye Lao San and his wife are not the kind of eccentric parents. There are big daughters and little daughters, and little daughters and big daughters. After buying Ye Yu and transferring the property, they are going to find the big daughter, and call the big daughter also. When they came out to go through the formalities, they had already agreed with the other family, and the family of three went to Capital Normal University to find Ye Mi. The combination of Beauty and the Beast caused a strong reaction from the crowd.

    Ye Laosan: ...

    Ye Mi is different from Ye Yu. Although her college entrance examination results are very good, it is not as exaggerated as the provincial college entrance examination champion, and she does not enjoy the preferential treatment of single-person dormitory. The sun came out just right, and everyone was ready to dry the quilts. Just as they carried the quilts to the windowsill, Ye Mi saw Ye Laosan's dark and sturdy body, smiled knowingly, and prepared to go down to meet his family.

    Her roommate just holding the quilt out and saw Yeh Third, spit tongue: "He looks ugly oh."

    The roommate was outspoken temper, think of what to say, did not make what looks like Yeh look down III , Ye Mi introduced them with a smile, and changed his clothes quickly.

    "He's pretty ugly, we all say that at home, don't look at my dad's ugly appearance, but others are responsible. From childhood to adulthood, the two of us sisters didn't suffer any losses in the village. ; The one standing next to him is my mother, the best woman in the world. You can see that all the clothes I wear are designed by her, and she has opened her own clothing factory; the youngest one, the white one seems to be able to The reflective little girl is my sister, the one I told you about studying at Tsinghua University."

    She walked down briskly, and several girls in the dormitory sighed with envy.

    People are really happy.

    Unlike Ye Yu, Ye Mi really hadn't seen her parents' faces in a while, but when she saw them suddenly, she was naturally very happy. The couple introduced their campus. From which dormitory to which lake, they never stopped talking. This scene was expected by Ye Lao and his wife, and they made an agreement with the other family. The processing time is 3 o'clock in the afternoon, and it is only 10 o'clock in the morning, there is still some time.

    The couple followed Ye Mi to visit the university campus, occasionally cooperating with Ye Mi and exclaiming twice; Ye Yu followed Ye Mi hand in hand and walked in front, and when they saw something novel, they would ask Ye Mi, despite the height and appearance. It's not like a family, but everyone can feel the atmosphere of home from their side.     Ye Mi's excitement lasted for more than half an hour. She looked at the exquisite watch on her wrist, and was about to take her family out to the restaurant. Ye Mi smiled and said, "I'm going to take my daughter's light. "     Ye Mi rolled his eyes and said, "What kind of light is there, I'll treat you to pay for it."     "Hey you kid." After all     , Ye Laosan paid a decent amount of money, and the four of them went to eat in Dongdeshun. Shabu mutton, while Ye Laosan grabbed the meat with Ye Mi, he told her to follow him in a while and went through the formalities:     "You two children are going to school here, and they will be registered in the capital from now on. As for your mother, you bought a set of yard for the two of your sisters. They are not too close to each other. If there is anything in the future, you can take care of each other. In the afternoon, you will go to the transfer together, After all the procedures are done, I'll take you to see the house again."     The chopsticks in Ye Mi's hand were not steady and fell to the ground with a bang, and Ye Yu instantly felt a lot of psychological comfort.     She wasn't the only one who was unpromising.