Chapter 81

Chapter 81:

    This sentence was like a thunderbolt from the blue sky, and it directly smashed Ye Yu into a stupid. She never expected that one day her sister and Xiao Chuanyan were old enough to be her little uncle, but insisted that she called the childish man of the little brother to be killed by people. Connected together, adults always think so strangely, can they start a family as long as they are unmarried men and unmarried women of the right age?

    Ye Yu told the truth: "I don't think it's so good."

    "What's wrong?"

    Meng Xuan was quite puzzled.

    In his eyes, Xiao Chuanyan’s identity is not simple for a male and an unmarried girl, but the conditions of his sister’s family are not unreasonable. The family has known each other for several years. He feels that the Xiao family’s It’s fair to behave in the world. It’s not an unreasonable family. If two children can form a small family of their own, it’s really a good thing. He thinks Ye Yu must be very happy that his uncle and sister are really real. In the sense of being a family.

    Although Xiao Chuanyan insisted on making Ye Yu call his younger brother every time, no one really regarded him as his younger brother, but Ye Yu's younger uncle.

    Where is the age and appearance?

    "Isn't it a good match?"

    Ye Yu's eyes widened as soon as he heard these words. He broke his fingers and picked Xiao Chuanyan's fault with his uncle and grandfather: "He has a good eye, and they What does the family do, we don’t know at all. What if it’s not someone who does serious things? He always frowns habitually, and the look in the eyes of outsiders can be described as indifference, I I don't want my sister to face domestic violence all day long in the future."

    "What is domestic cold violence?" Meng Xuan expressed his doubts to Ye Yu with a single word.

    "That is, I deliberately left you in the cold, even though I don’t beat you, I always hold a face so that you don’t look good, and I always suppress you with words, and he says that the food you make is not delicious. , Throw away the gift you bought for him, saying it’s not good-looking, and don’t sleep in the same room with you at night.”

    That’s so uncomfortable.

    Meng Xuan frowned when he thought about that scene.

    No, if Xiao Chuanyan is really such a person, you must not push your niece into this kind of fire pit.

    He had just had such an idea at first, but now that Ye Yu said it was so scary, he cut off the idea on the spot.

    "What you said makes sense. You can't live a life like that at all. Your sister has her own ideas, and she should be clear in her heart."

    Ye Yu loved to hear these words.

    She covered her mouth and smiled happily, as if she was being praised.

    I stayed here for two days. The wedding was held as scheduled. Unlike in the village, it was held very formal and grand. The wedding banquet is the most high-end in the most famous hotel in the local area. A table costs one or two hundred yuan. The bride wears it. The beautiful big red traditional wedding dress, sitting in a reflective black car, came to the door of Meng's house in a beautiful scenery. Meng Xuan, the bridegroom official, personally carried her back, and even the shoes on his feet were personally put on by him. , Ye Lao San looked at this wedding, and then thought about his shabby wedding at that time, and clenched Meng Fei's hand under the table, secretly writing on the palm of her hand.