Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Sun Zhaodi was originally the kind of person who could scold the street for a long time because of two eggs. She didn't want to suffer at all. Of course she didn't want to just get out of here. Even if Old Man Ye said that the family's savings were divided into three shares, she still felt that unfair.

    Who knows if it's really that much or just take it out and send it away.

    With a stepmother like Old Lady Ye in it, her family will suffer no matter how much they are divided.

    Regardless of the fact that the captain and the others are still here, Sun Zhaodi said with a shy face: "Mom, the separation of the family matter, since you and dad have both decided, of course we have no objection, but our family is a male. My baby, it’s the blood of your Ye family, and you will open branches and leaves for the Ye family in the future. We still have yellow flowers and bitter chrysanthemums in our family. How can we give more to our family.”

    Ye Heping flushed his face. He was embarrassed. Everyone in the family knew how his father hurt his leg. Sun Zhaodi still said such things, which really made him a little bit unable to lift his head.

    But he did not stop Sun Zhaodi. In the final analysis, he also feels that he is under a bit of pressure to support three children and one daughter-in-law. The third brother is the mother’s own son, and he certainly does not need subsidies from his parents on weekdays. I want to divide more things.

    Old man Ye didn't expect that Sun Zhaodi would dare to make a request with him, and he didn't expect Ye Heping to pretend not to hear.

    He suddenly felt that he had never seen his three sons clearly.

    He thought the third child was a bastard, a bitch.

    As a result, the third child in addition to his bad reputation was a little bit of a mess.

    He thought that although the second daughter-in-law was a bit caressed, she was still very nice.

    In the end, the second child and his daughter-in-law are used to such care by Ye second.

    It's all Ye Lao Er's meaning.

    Old man Ye felt that life was so boring all of a sudden.

    When I was young, I gave birth to children and worked hard to raise children. When the children grow up, they have to marry them. I hope that they will have children and then raise grandchildren. I think that a bowl of water is stable and stable. I have already had opinions in the face.

    His third son is right.

    What are you doing to give birth to a son? My son is a horror.

    My heart was cold for a while. It was his own son. Old man Ye still had some expectations for Ye Heping, so he looked at Ye Heping:

    "Second, what do you mean?"

    Ye Heping, who was named, naturally couldn't pretend to be okay. He could only bite the bullet and said, "Zhaodi is right. Our family is a son. Besides, Dad, the third brother is not mom's own son..."

    Didn't he say anything afterwards, but This meaning, there is no way to hear it.

    Old man Ye's heart was completely cold right now.

    What the hell this is.

    Fortunately, he has always been worried that Mrs. Ye is biased towards the third child and has been pressing inside. As long as his wife gives something to the third child, he will definitely press his wife to send something to the second child when he sees it. My wife is partial to my son, but that is not just to give some food and drink. When the second child marries