Chapter 45

Chapter 45:

    The whole family put aside their work and came to the entrance of the examination room to greet her triumphantly. The other children in the Daliushu Village production team school were not treated so well. They could only look at Ye Mi with envy and follow the teacher honestly. Back in the village, Song Shu looked at the back of Ye Laosan's family and rubbed the red corners of his eyes.

    When she took the exam for the first grade, her family also came to greet her in the same way.

    Ye Mi did a math problem carelessly, which did not affect the good mood of Ye Laosan's family. For Ye Laosan, this exam is not an exam with a major life turning significance like Xiao Shengchu, but Ye Mi Cong. As long as the final exams for elementary school students graduated, as long as they can pass the exam without accident, it is already very memorable. He deliberately took a family of four to the state-run hotel to celebrate.

    A pot of pork and fifty cents, chicken shreds and egg soup five cents, a dry-cut ham nine cents, spicy tofu three cents nine, seventy dumplings two bucks and five. This meal cost nearly five yuan, which is considered to be It's quite luxurious. Meng Fei was a little distressed about the food coupons. Ye Laosan grabbed her shoulders:

    "If you can't finish eating, let's pack and take away. The child will just graduate once. What's wrong with eating better? You say yes. Huh?"

    This is what it said, and Memphis just let them go.

    The tables at this time were all square wooden tables, which could not be rotated, and the area was quite large. They were a little unfriendly to a five-year-old girl like Ye Yu. I don’t know if Ye Laosan deliberately changed those tables. The meaty dishes were placed on the opposite corner away from the leaf fish. In front of the leaf fish, there was only a plate of dry-cut ham and a small bowl of dumplings that were deliberately fiddled with cold.

    If you want to eat meat, Yeyu can only stand up or act coquettishly with the adults.

    Ye Yu couldn't do such a shameful thing to stand up.

    Ye Yu looked at Ye Lao San suspiciously, very suspicious that her father was deliberate.

    Ye Laosan was frank and frank.

    "Those dishes are all with soup and water. What if you accidentally burnt it? Dry-cut ham will be fine. I want to eat Dad and get it for you."

    There seemed to be no problem with this reason, and Ye Yu reluctantly accepted it.

    Ye Laosan winked at Mengfei.

    You see how funny our little girl is so stupid.

    Meng Fei helplessly beat Ye San.

    Just teasing the little girl, in case the little girl learns weird and doesn't put it on anymore, let me see what you do.

    That's impossible.

    With this alone, Ye Laosan was particularly confident.

    Three-year-old looks old, and the little girl has been stupid since she was a child, and she seems to be relatively open-minded in learning this aspect.

    Ye Yu stretched out her hand hard to try to see if her current arm can poke the pot of meat she wants to eat without asking for help or using external force.

    Seeing that her chopsticks were about to reach into the pot of meat, Ye Laosan quietly pretended to inadvertently drag the plate away.

    Both Ye Mi and Meng Fei saw it, but they didn't expose or stop Ye Laosan.