Chapter 130

Chapter 130

    Falling in love is an esoteric skill, just like mathematics. Some people are born with enlightenment, and they are proficient at a glance. Some people seem to be born with lack of talent in this area, no matter how many examples , What kind of famous teacher did you invite?

    Ye Yu and Bai Minghan both belong to the kind who don't know how to fall in love.

    The point is that the two are too familiar with each other.

    The childhood sweethearts and two little ones have no guesses that you are outstanding and I am outstanding. The contacts and contacts are too natural, and they know each other too well. There is no temptation and passion for young lovers to understand each other, but they are quite like old couples who have been married for many years.

    When the brothers and sisters watched from the side, they were very anxious for the two of them.

    Aunt Wang's daughter-in-law can't tell what the name is, anyway, most of the people in the village are introduced by a matchmaker, and the two sides look almost the same, and they are married. Many people who love and love are cultivated after marriage. She didn't think that Ye Yu and Bai

    Minghan lacked passion in getting along; but Ye Mi and Xiao Chuanyan were in free love, of course, it could be seen that the two people's relationship lacked a little taste, and watched Aunt Wang's daughter-in-law take her with her. Her mother's sister left, and when the older brothers and sisters looked at each other, they made a tacit decision to help the younger brothers and sisters who would not be provocative.

    "When is Bai

    Minghan going to go back?" Xiao Chuanyan had already asked the answer to this question. He habitually frowned and said solemnly: "Two days later."

    " Yes , I still have to go home for the New Year. ." Ye Mi hated iron and cast a glance at Ye Yu, she really didn't understand why her younger sister had always performed exceptionally well in other areas, but she repeatedly overturned in the areas she was best at at home, and her eloquence and emotional intelligence made her a target. None were spared.

    "I heard that there will be a temple fair in the county town tomorrow. The two of us will take them there, find an opportunity to retreat, and leave the scene to the two of them to see if it can promote the progress of their relationship. The two of them are so flat.

    Like water, probably lack of opportunities to get along." Xiao Chuanyan nodded.

    There was still a little thought in his mind that he hadn't said to Ye Mi.

    ----

    Yeh three of the couple on their plan of course is one hundred support in favor, in order to prevent leaf fish doubt, they scrape together a couple simply too busy, anyway, their own daughter this year also acquired two new vehicles, There's nothing embarrassing about the old couple sitting in their daughter's car. Ye Yu and Bai Minghan are both clueless in terms of love. They can't see through their schemes, so they are foolish.

    There are three cars in total.

    Ye Mi drove with Ye Laosan and his wife. Ye Yu was about to get into the car, but was stopped by Ye Laosan. He knocked Ye Yu's head and pointed to Bai Minghan's car that was following behind, with a very special expression. The magnanimous:

    "They are not familiar with the road conditions on our side, you go to their car to give pointers, you will get lost by then."

    Ye Yu got out of the car without any doubt and was about to sit in Bai Minghan's car. .