Chapter 94

Chapter 94:

    Ye Mi's fighting power is not comparable to that of a small salted fish like Ye Yu. When he came up, he first suppressed the group of students from the aura, and then he held Cao Xueqi and insisted that he resolutely followed the instructions taught by Ye Lao San. The thief catches the king first.

    "Don't look aggrieved here, look at how many of you are, and then look at how many people are on my sister's side; think about how old you are, and how old my sister is, you don't feel bullied. , what is it? People from big cities are

    amazing ? Do you have higher scores than my sister in the college entrance examination?" Except for Cao Xueqi, the scores of the rest of the children are a bit lower than Ye Yu's, which makes it a little difficult to carry. At the beginning, Ye Mi and Xiao Chuanyan were both tall and tall, with the aura of a boss, and they were so arrogant that they almost wrote the words "I have a background" on their faces, Cao Xueqi didn't know. In their background, there was some desire to back down, Ye Mi saw through her thoughts at a glance, lowered her head and touched Ye Yu's hair, raised her eyelids and glanced at Cao Xueqi.

    "Yuyu, don't be afraid, what happened, tell your elder sister loudly." It

    's good to have elder sister's support, and the little trash Yeyu shouted super loudly.

    "Originally, I was going to attend the opening ceremony with my classmates, but the teachers stopped me, saying that the student representative who was scheduled to speak on behalf of the students had diarrhea and could not speak as a student representative. I was temporarily speaking in her place. She gave an excellent speech on behalf of the students, and she got angry. In the background, she insisted that I used methods to steal the honor that should belong to her, that I was a thief, that I had no tutor, and now she took her with her. Friends come to block me, and ask me to apologize to her!"

    Ye Mi is a calf guard.

    Xiao Chuanyan is also a calf guard.

    Both of them also protected the little calf like Leaffish.

    Ye Mi's eyes were as sharp as eagle's eyes, and they pierced directly into Cao Xueqi's heart: "What do you want to say?"

    Cao Xueqi had never seen such eyes before.

    She has always been pampered and pampered in the family, and she has always been smooth sailing. No matter who she is, she is kind to her, and she is too far away from Ye Mi who has been wandering around the village with Ye Laosan since she was a child. , She felt quite frightened in her heart, and she didn't want to be seen by others that she was guilty, so she stuck her neck and refused to admit that she was wrong, and she didn't want to admit that Ye Yu's statement was correct.

    Cao Xueqi hated Ye Yu in her heart.

    What is this.

    When she was speaking as a student representative, she said that she came from the countryside below. The village knew that she was admitted to the university and specially killed a pig. It was because she knew that Ye Yu came from the countryside, so she dared to be like this. Ye Yu, but who knew that this leaf fish was lying.

    Rural, is this rural?

    More city people than city people.

    However, if Ye Yu is really deceiving, can this be regarded as a stain on her? If she exposes Ye Yu's lie and deceit, then no one will believe what Ye Yu said, right?

    Cao Xueqi was a little nervous, but stood up excitedly, looking very disappointed.

    "Ye Yu, you are a little liar full of lies. You said that your village knew that you were admitted to university and sold a pig specially, but if your family really belonged to the village, your sister and your uncle could wear such clothes. All right? They look like city people! Everything you said as a freshman representative at the school opening ceremony was a lie, and everything you said afterward was a lie. I didn't accuse you at all, it was you who robbed you by disgraceful means My chance is still in front of me to show off my strength."