Chapter 80

80.Chapter 80

    The roaring wind provided the best cover for the two children. The two children sneakily replaced the old sheets and wet pants. Ye Yu specially found a pair of pants that were eighth similar to Bai Minghan's original pants. Put it on, put on a thick cotton-padded jacket, and was about to throw the wet sheets into the big tub outside. Xiao Zhimao tilted her head and looked at her for a while, figured out her intentions, blushed and blushed and swept the soiled sheets. Grab it.

    "I made it. I'll go out and put it in the wooden basin. Just show me the way.

    It's weirdly cold outside." Ye Yu asked him with a smile, "You have three wooden basins in our house. Do you know which one of our laundry is done?"

    Bai Minghan's shoulders collapsed, and he could only watch Ye Yu grab the dirty sheets and go out, and looked out from the crack in the main room door, it was cold outside. Ye Yu moved very fast. From putting on clothes and going out to throwing the dirty sheets into the big tub, it only took a few seconds. In just a few seconds, her face, nose, and fingertips were a little bit red and cold.

    Bai Minghan felt uneasy.

    Obviously he wets the bed, and the little friend has to clean up the mess for himself, his face is red with cold.

    Bai Minghan used his two small hands to hold Ye Yu's two small hands, and put it to his mouth and breathed lightly: "I will warm Yuyu's hands." It's

    really like an obedient puppy, Ye Yuzheng. When I was about to speak, there was a sound from the master bedroom. It sounded like someone got out of bed and was ready to go to the bathroom. It was obviously too late to turn around and ran back to the side. Ye Yu simply pulled Bai Minghan and hid under the table. The space under the table is limited, and the two children are tightly attached, for fear that one of them will show the feet of the horse without paying attention. Bai Minghan’s nose is itchy with the small messy hairy Ye Yu, and she always wants to sneeze, so she simply put it on her wrist. The head flower gave Bai Minghan a small pinch.

    The person who came out was definitely not Ye Laosan.

    Ye Yu knows his father very well. Ye Laosan never sleeps at night, nor does he walk like that. Ye Laosan walks basically without movement. According to him, he was trained by eavesdropping on other people's corners when he was a child. Wanting Ye Mi to eavesdrop on the abilities of other people's corners, Ye Yu thinks this is likely to be true.

    The person obviously also came out to go to the toilet. Despite the cold shivering, he went out after all. Taking advantage of this gap, Ye Yu dragged Bai Minghan into the house, climbed onto the bed, and went to the clean sheets. Pulling the quilt, Bai     Minghan wanted to say something, Ye Yu glared: "Sleep!"

    "Oh..."

Xiao Zhimao closed his eyes aggrievedly.

    It was a cold day and went out for a run. Although it only took a few seconds, it was enough for Ye Yu to understand how beautiful the warm bed was. She got into the bed two times with satisfaction. Stretching her limbs, a warm feeling enveloped her, and she fell asleep after a while.

    The leaf fish was awakened by the white light.

    The blizzard didn't know when it had stopped. The sun came out from the thick clouds, shone on the snow-white snow, and swayed into the room through the window, which was exceptionally bright.

    Ye Yu lay by the window and looked outside with Bai Minghan who was also awakened by the bright light: The snow also got their calves at least. The sheets Ye Yu secretly threw into the big tub last night are no longer visible. It was replaced by a tall snowdrift, the yard was white and the roof was also white. The whole world seemed to have only one color left, and it was a bit scary and monotonous.     There was a sound of footsteps in the hall. Ye Yu and Bai Minghan ran out to look at them in their slippers. The three men wore military coats, large ear caps on their heads, leather gloves in their hands, and a shovel. He was fully armed, and the collar of the army coat was pulled under his eyes. Xiao Zhimao tilted his head and looked at it for a long time. He didn't see who was Xiao Chuanyan, so he caught one at random and opened his mouth to call elder brother.     "Brother, what are you doing in this way?"     Xiao Chuanyan pulled the collar down, revealing his nose and mouth: "I have admitted the wrong person, that is Xiao Wu." The     voice was a little unhappy.     Although he kept saying disgusting things, Xiao Chuanyan actually liked Bai Minghan's younger brother.