Chapter 41

In the second class, there will be a leader from the Bureau of Education above to inspect it below.

    ...

    She hopes that these are all true, but she doesn't want them to be true.

    If all these are true, the famine is true, and she...she doesn't want to go hungry, it feels uncomfortable to be hungry.

    But if all of these are true, she would have grasped the first opportunity and can hoard food first, and then she can live well in this famine.

    She can use this famine to get rid of Yeyu.

    Ye Huanghua clenched her lower lip, hesitating to tell the villagers about this, so that everyone could be prepared.

    If you don't tell everyone, many people may die, but if you tell everyone, everyone will be prepared, and she won't be able to get rid of the leaf fish.

    What should we do?

    Ye Huanghua bit her lower lip tightly, biting blood out of her lower lip, a dog barking from the village, a ray of sunlight slowly brought a ray of light to the night, Ye Huanghua stood blankly for a while, to the end She hadn't made up her mind. She was going to look at the situation first to see if things would develop as she dreamed, and then make a decision.

    With such a big secret in her mind, she couldn’t concentrate even in class. She didn’t even listen to what the teacher was saying. She kept fighting with heaven and man in her heart, regardless of whether she confessed or concealed the news of the famine. The idea of ​​taking the opportunity to persuade the family to collect food and eradicate the leaf fish slowly gained the upper hand.

    Ye Huanghua repeatedly told herself:

    What can she do?

    She is just a child. Even if she tells the villagers that there is a famine, she must hurry up to collect grain. How many people in the village can listen to?

    If she really listened to it, and the grain was collected, how would she explain it then?

    If she didn't listen to it, would the blame be placed on her during the famine?

    What she can do is to persuade her family, collect more food, and when the famine really occurs, ask her family to provide some relief to the people in the village. For other things, she really can't bear such a big responsibility.

    Although she is a bit selfish in doing this, what can she do?

    How capable is she to do big things? Ye Huanghua doesn't have that great ability to save the entire village now. She tries her best to save her own family. What's wrong?

    Ye Huanghua struggled for a whole day. When Laifu her mother's feet and dog eggs picked up big fish one after another, she believed in the efficaciousness of that dream.

    In the evening, the family gathered around the dinner table, and Ye Huanghua

    pursed her lips : "Dad, mom, I had a dream this morning..." She didn't care whether Sun Zhaodi and Ye Heping believed it or not, so she just said the content of the dream. It came out, including the things that would happen in the next two days. At first, the two did not take her words to heart. When they heard that Laifu, her mother's feet and the dog's egg picked up the fish, they all came true. When Ye Huanghua said everything, Sun Zhaodi asked tentatively.

    "Huang Hua, you didn't tell other people about this dream, did you?"

    "No."

    "This dream! Can't tell others!" Sun Zhaodi made a decisive decision.