Chapter 58

Chapter 58:

    Mengfei bought Yeyu back a lot of children’s clothes that are popular in big cities. From the second day on, she has been dressing Yeyu in different patterns, as if to make up for the six years when Yeyu wore old clothes. A light yellow dress today, a little woolen sweater with a white rabbit tomorrow, and a light blue jacket with lace trim on the neckline and sleeves the day after tomorrow, dressing Ye Yu into the most beautiful school in the school Sweet little girl, whoever sees it must compliment.

    Ye Yu is not the kind of self-willed little girl who has a bad temper. She speaks softly and well. She never bullies other children or contradicts the teacher depending on whether her father is Ye Laosan. From the teacher to the school. Classmates, all like her.

    Today, Yeyu wore a light blue skirt with a little yellow duck pattern, and the kind of dress up to the calf. Inside was a pair of yellow and white long trousers. She was not afraid to run out of nothing if she sat down and tied two. The little ponytail pulls and pulls a pinch of bangs on the front. The girls all get together and discuss how to let their mother sew a duckling for them when they go home.

    "Ye Yu's mother really loves her, she can wear new clothes every day for the past few days."

    Ye Huanghua happened to pass by here, and when she heard everyone say that, she sneered: "The dirty money was exchanged for speculation. What's so envious?"

    She glanced at Ye Yu.

    Ye Yu’s new clothes are really good-looking. She wants to take them off and wear them on her body, but Ye Yu, don’t be proud of it. Your good days are about to end today. Wait for the leaders of the commune to come over and check it out. What will be left of your house by then!

    Her voice was not small, it was deliberate, not only these people heard it, but Ye Yu also heard it, and walked over.

    "Who do you mean to speculate?"

    "Whoever reacts!" Ye Huanghua said loudly, "Your mother went out for several days the other day, and everyone in the village knows that your mother has escaped. Without her family, your mother left. Where did you go for so many days? After your mother came back, your family ate the crabs that we couldn’t get here, and gave them to the uncle’s family. You still wear new clothes every day. It is obvious that you have made a lot of money and come back, your mother. Why can you make so much money in just a few days? It must be speculation!"

    Ye Huanghua was really right, but Ye Yu didn't feel panicked at all.

    Both Meng Fei and Ye Laosan are not so cautious. Since they dare to eat crabs, they dare to let themselves go to school in such a glamorous fashion every day. They are obviously not afraid of being described as speculative. Since they are both Don't be afraid, she won't have to compete with Ye Huanghua to blush with a thick neck.

    Drop in price.

    She is a professional winner.

    Ye Yu shook his head and sighed, and made a look like Xia Chong could not talk about it: "I told you that you don't understand."

    If she put this expression on other people, she might be beaten, but she put it on the side. Her face is full of flavor, and it really makes people feel that she and other people are not of the same realm. People are fairy daughters in the sky, and they are ordinary people on the ground, and they are not of the same realm.

    No one finds it inappropriate.

    Although it’s not a panacea to grow well, in many respects it has an advantage over poorly grown ones.