Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Raising children in the country is not as sophisticated as children in the city.

    Even if Mengfei can't bear Ye Yu anymore, it is always inconvenient to take her with her. When it is inconvenient for her, it is when Ye Mi is happiest.

    She likes to take her sister out to show off.

    Her sister is small, soft, white, fragrant, tender, and take it out. The friends all look at herself with envy. It feels good.

    Ye Mi played with Yeyu on the hillside, and didn't even fight the pigweed—she had a group of small attendants, and she helped her by directing a few.

    Children in the country don’t have so many toys. A simple sandbag with food in it can make them happy for a long time, not to mention the neat and clean, white-looking and cute little leaf fish. Two little short legs walking two steps over there will make these children rare for a long time.

    They also like the Yemi octopus.

    What a fun little toy.

    If Ye Mi can bring it out every day, her pigweed will definitely be included.

    Seeing that Ye Mi came out with Yeyu again today, it made these children so happy, whether they were eleven or twelve or two or three years old, they all threw down their work and came to tease Ye. fish.

    "Yuyu is called elder sister, elder sister!"

    "Called elder brother, elder brother."

    "Called, called Da, Da Mao!"

    They wanted to see Ye Yu's milky milky way.

    Every time they heard Ye Yu yelling his brother and sister unclearly, they laughed very happily and regretted it.

    How come such a beautiful and playful sister is not from their family.

    Every time Ye Mi took Ye Yu out, the children of every household would definitely pester their parents that night, asking them to give themselves a sister who was as good-looking and fun as Ye Yu.

    I want my sister, not my brother.

    Ye Yu didn't bother to care about these children, since they wanted to be called elder brother and sister, then she called.

    "Sister." The

    girls were happy.

    "Pigeons." The

    boys were happy.

    Ye Huanghua passed by carrying a basket full of hogweed, and seeing everyone around Ye Yu, she felt an indescribable sense of superiority in her heart.

    Oh, you can still be proud of it for a while now.

    Her scars have faded a lot now. If you don’t look closely, you can’t see it. The skin on other parts has also improved a lot. After waiting for half a year, it’s not the leaf fish that is being praised by everyone. She has yellow leaves.

    It seems that Yeyu is actually not that good-looking either.

    Isn't it just whiter, facial features a little more refined, eyes darker and lighter.

    That is to say, Ye Huanghua is slightly better-looking than her. As long as half a year later, she will definitely be much better than Ye Yu.