Chapter 69

Chapter 69:

    The four wheeled iron cars are really a big guy, and they directly shocked Yeyu. When a piece of meat fell off her mouth, she couldn't care about the good piece of meat that she was distressed, so she didn't dare. He pointed his finger to himself confidently: "Look for me?"

    Sweet potato ran all the way for fear of delay. At the moment, he was out of breath:

    " Yes , it's the village head, there is a car in the village head. Here, the four people on rollers asked, if there is a little girl named Yeyu in Daliushu Village, Mao Dan quickly winked at me and let me tell you first."

    "Uncle, You said, what did they do looking for fish?"

    This question really embarrassed Ye Laosan.

    Where did he go to guess what the city people driving the car wanted to do when looking for his precious little girl? But 80% is not a bad thing, if it's really bad, can you still ask the kids so politely? Eight achievements came to the door directly to find out the details.

    But why on earth?

    Ye Laosan really couldn't understand.

    No matter how he thinks about it, he feels that his family doesn’t do anything particularly noticeable. Even if Memphis goes to do business in a big city, he still goes sneakily. He only goes there a day in a month, and there are so many people coming and going in the train station every day. As for people, no matter how beautiful his wife is, can he attract the attention of big people who drive cars?

    He never thought that it might be the person he saved to pay back his favor.

    Ye Laosan couldn't understand it, and was unwilling to be asked by sweet potatoes, so he made an unfathomable look: "Is it a blessing or a curse, it's a misfortune that can't be avoided, sweet potatoes, prudent, you know? Prudence." The

    sweet potato blinked. Blinking, I feel taught.

    While talking, there was the excitement of the children shouting from the alley, and the sound of the car starting, whining, and in a blink of an eye a black car came to the door of Ye Laosan’s house, and the evening light shone on. The black body exudes a brilliant red light. Ye Yu looked at the logo on the body and silently raised his head.

    She hadn't seen Ferrari in person before crossing.

    Ye Laosan and Meng Fei don’t know the origin of the black car in front of them. They just think the car is pretty. The black one is very authentic and beautiful. The whole car is indescribably beautiful, and they are so broken. There is a strong contrast in the small mountain village. If you switch to an ordinary person, you will feel like a dwarf at this time, but Ye Lao San and the couple didn't feel that way.

    Instead, they feel that they are too good.

    Those who drive this kind of car come to find their little girl in person.

    And they are the parents of the little girl.

    Rounding up means that the driver also came to visit them in person.

    So they are better than little girls, and better than those who drive this kind of car.

    Ye Laosan and his wife didn't feel inferior at all, their waists were straight, and even with the sweet potatoes, they felt that the car in front of them was not as scary as it seemed at first.

    Ye Yu always felt as if she had several pairs of eyes looking at her through the car window.

    She has always been stared by various people with various eyes since she was a child. She has developed a very powerful perception and shielding ability. If she is just curious and kind eyes, she will never feel so weird. , Those people in the car, the purpose of this trip may not be simple.