6-10

Chapter 6

    In a blink of an eye, a week after Yeyu was born, Mengfei still did not get up to work.

    This is really amazing.

    Daliushu Village is a place that is patriarchal.

    In such a place, there is no special treatment for working women. Even a woman who has just given birth in the morning has to pack up and work in the afternoon. There is no way. Centimeter is everything. A woman can earn two or three work points in one afternoon. Well, no in-law family is willing to give up the benefits they get, and only a woman who gives birth to a child in a winter like winter can get one or two points of care from her in-law family.

    Mrs. Ye's second daughter-in-law, Sun Zhaodi, and her eldest daughter-in-law, Liu Hongying, had good luck. They both enjoyed the feeling of having children in winter and being taken care of, but compared with Meng Fei, their two really jealous eyes were red.

    It's been a week. The third wife lay in bed all day long and didn't go out. She didn't do any housework. Even the child's urine ring was washed by Ye Laosan. At most, she showed her face when she ate every day. , And also wrapped up strictly for fear of being blown by the wind, where did they look like this when they gave birth?

    They have not only given birth to children, but also three. They are people who have walked three times in front of the Guimen Pass. They have never enjoyed such treatment. If they were a boy, it would be nothing but a worthless girl, third wife. Why is there such a good treatment?

    When the two of them were uncomfortable after giving birth, they wanted the men in the family to help wash the pee ring. The old lady snorted and said, "I have never heard of any man who washes diapers. After washing the urine ring, she would assume that she did not have this son." The men in their family dared not do anything. He only dared to throw the urine ring into the spittoon and save it, but the third wife gave birth to such a baby girl, the old lady. I haven't said this sentence before, and it really is an eccentric eye.

    While thinking about Sun Zhaodi, she threw a piece of firewood into the stove, bulged two cheeks and blew the fire. The blowing cheeks hurt, and the smoke made her face hot and uncomfortable. The more she thought about it, the more she felt aggrieved.

    "There are so many messy things that have given birth to a girl. If there is no work in the frozen crops, I will not come out to help burn the fire? I lie in the house all day, and only come out when the food is done. I dare to dislike the two of us. She has the ability to cook and don’t eat it. I think she eats more than anyone else.”

    She burned, and Liu Hongying was cooking. The small kitchen was originally small, and it was even more uncomfortable for the smoke and fire. The winter clothes were thick, and Liu Hongying’s forehead was covered with sweat. She grabbed a rag that had turned gray and could no longer be cleaned and wiped her face twice, looking at the direction of Ye Laosan’s family. Uneven.

    "Not to mention having a daughter for these two days, even if it is normal, she does less housework than any of us. Mom is partial. She is partial to her and the old man's own birth. I dare not say that the youngest is

    married ." Sun Zhaodi muttered . Mumbled and cursed: "This old

    man is immortal." This is because the two of them have misunderstood Mrs. Ye. Mrs. Ye dared to tell the boss and the second child that it was because those two were not her own sons, and she was eager. These two severed their relationship with her old man and gave all the Ye family’s property to her own son, but Ye Lao San, that was her own son, she really didn’t want to and did not dare to be with her own son. Sever the relationship.