Chapter 126

Chapter 126

    There are too many things on this day. From Xiao Chuanyan's arrival to wheat's boyfriend's visit to Bai Minghan's visit, a series of incidents made the four members of the Ye family very tired physically and mentally. Bai Minghan also sat in the car for a day. It was fine when we first met. The freshness and excitement temporarily overwhelmed the exhaustion. When the energy passed, the exhaustion came like a tide. No matter how much he tried to cheer up, his spirits seemed a little bit. Depressed, the two sides have a tacit understanding, get up and say goodbye, and see off.

    As the village chief, Ye Laosan had to cheer up no matter how tired he was to arrange accommodation for the guests. He arranged Bai Minghan in the production team compound, next to Xiao Chuanyan, and went back yawning. , Meng Fei and Ye Yu couldn't help but go to bed first, the gate of the yard was hidden, Ye Laosan was so sleepy that he wanted to lie on the ground, but he still remembered to fasten the gate.     The upper and lower two iron door locks, the middle door latch, and the iron lock behind the door latch, the three locks are in one, foolproof. After checking it twice, Ye Laosan went back to the house to sleep. He didn't even take off his clothes before he fell into dreamland.     He was awakened by a loud knock on the door from outside.     There seemed to be the voices of several children in the big house in the noise.     The movement is not small.     Ye Laosan was not going to go out and show his face. He drank too much wine yesterday, and now his head is still throbbing. Kicked him: "Why is it so noisy outside? You went out to have a look."     Ye Laosan could only go out to have a look.     As soon as the door of the main room was opened, the movement outside suddenly magnified two circles, and the magic sound rushed into the brain, making the noise to death, Ye Laosan's anger suddenly came up, and he grabbed the shovel behind the door. , opened the courtyard door three times and two times: "What are you yelling about?! What time is this? And let no one sleep?!"

    This picture of Ye Laosan, who seems to be able to go down with a shovel to kill people anytime and anywhere, made the crowd outside suddenly quiet, and after a while, the sound came again, Mai Mai looked at Ye Laosan tearfully, as if It was Bao Qingtian who was covered in golden light, and his eyes were crying like a peach:

    "Third uncle, you must help, you can't let them take my boyfriend to the police station!"

    Others the villagers are not convinced muttering: "you're the boyfriend Touledongxi, and refused compensation, where the sub-bureau sent them off?"

    seeing again got into a shouting, Yeh rattle as soon as three shovel down, staring at a pair of red He caught a man with a clearer mind and a more rigorous speech on weekdays: "Takako, what's going on."

    Seeing that the third Ye didn't want to send him to the West with a shovel, the villagers hurriedly took matters into their own hands. After he said it, he could see that Ye Laosan's face was not very good, as if he drank too much last night, his voice was much lighter:

    "Village chief, we were thieves here last night. You know, village chief, because of your reputation as village chief, our Daliushu Village has had no thieves for many years. You don't have to lock the door at night. It's so long. Nothing happened in time. As a result, last night, a lot of families suffered seedlings, and the lost ones were not big valuables, but they were all good things for us rural people to farm. The way, the village chief, why do you say it is so coincidental, we have never had an accident in our village, but Mai and her friends just came over during the day, and something happened to our village at night."

    He gave this to the third Ye. Face, did not say the words directly, but the potential lines in these words, everyone understood.

    Wheat sobbed and explained to Ye Laosan: "Uncle Third, my boyfriend is a little irritable and unreliable, but he is definitely not someone who can do such a thing, I am very good at his character. Understand,