Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    With the emergence of Ye Huanghua, the Ye family's new year will not be very peaceful.

    The atmosphere between the two houses and the three houses is weird. Although there is no quarrel, it always smells of embarrassment. It is shrouded in such an atmosphere, even if there is no serious conflict with these two houses. The two families, Fang and the old man and the old lady, also felt very uncomfortable.

    My heart was uncomfortable, and I always couldn't lift my energy when I was working. It was inevitable that there would be some trouble. Old lady Ye was sewing her clothes while thinking about the yellow flowers, and the pin was pierced into the flesh.

    "Oh!"

    "What's wrong?" Old man Ye was nervous.

    Don't go to the hospital for those who are celebrating the New Year.

    Thieves are unlucky.

    "The needle sac has started. The needle seems to have fallen. Come and help me find it. I save it when I sleep at night."

    Hearing that it was not a big deal, Old Man Ye let out a sigh of relief, while helping Old Lady Ye find a pin. On one side he mumbled two sentences: "Why don't you look at it? The boss is not too young, and he can still be pricked, thinking about it." Old

    lady Ye finally found her pin, and she didn't have the intention to give it any more. Old man Ye sews the clothes, put a pin on the ear of the thread, and screamed towards Erfang: "It's not the Erfang family yet." Old     lady Ye's chat box couldn't be closed as soon as it was opened, so let's just say It opened: "Why do you say that the second room is so inconvenient? I used to think that the third child is enough for us to worry about it, but when you look at it this way, the third child is nothing, it's simply too economical. Heart, look at the second room, go to the hospital twice in three days, and that Sun Zhaodi, all good things are drawn to her parents’ house, I just don’t care, if I really take care of it, their home would have been troubled long ago. It's not like that!"     "You said, Huang Hua girl, is she really a dead star? She is the one who kills her family?"     Old man Ye has been thinking about this in his heart for the past two days, but these words He could think, he felt unhappy when Mrs. Ye said it.

    After all, the second room is also his son and grandson and daughter.

    "Where is there a mourning star? You mother-in-law knows all day long thinking about things, nothing!"

    "Hey you old man! You still have a lot of energy, right?" Old lady Ye was also angry, the mourning star broomed. Can the Xing matter be fooled? She threw the clothes off the ground and said, "I won't make up these clothes, you can make them up by yourself!"

    Old man Ye hurriedly asked her, "Where are you going?

    " Find my old sister for tea!" Old lady Ye walked away angrily.

    As soon as she walked halfway, she saw the old sisters’ daughter-in-laws coming from the opposite side happily, with a basket on her arm, heavy, she hurriedly yelled when she saw old lady Ye: "Auntie, go back and inform you. My daughter-in-law, the captain asked the ox cart in the village to take the big guys to the

    New Year fair!" Chinese New Year is not a trivial matter, and the expenses are like flowing water. Eighth, every year on the third day of the day, the county supply and marketing cooperatives will open doors for half a day to allow the common people to make up for their homes. People in the nearby villages will also rush to the county town on this day to take away the extra money they have. Take them out and exchange them for food with other people, or sell some of their own native eggs and dumb chickens to the supply and marketing cooperatives to add something to them.