Chapter 50

Chapter 50:

    Ye Yu didn't want to participate in the relationship dispute between Ye Huanghua and this big guy. Even if she knew that the two people did not have any emotional intersection yet, she didn't want to be this potential third party. The necklace, she didn't mean to take it.

    She only hopes that the big guy can see why she has loosened his tie and don't act on her own. For other things, she doesn't want to have any intersection with this big guy.

    Ye Yu didn't take the necklace, just made a somewhat embarrassing smile at the boss, and hid behind Ye Laosan, Ye Laosan glanced down at her, and raised her brows: "How dirty are the clothes? Yes?"

    Ye Laosan asked, Ye Yu suddenly remembered Ye Huanghua's.

    The strength Ye Huanghua used was not small. Fortunately, the ground was all mud, and there were no sharp rocks nearby, otherwise she would definitely have to fall very badly.

    She is not happy.

    She didn't offend Huang Hua too much, right?

    Although it is said that Huang Hua's fate in her last life has something to do with the original main leaf fish, but in the end they have not actively persecuted you, right?

    Although she has a soft temper and doesn't want to cause trouble, she is not afraid of trouble!

    Ye Yu grinned and couldn't cry dryly.

    "Huanghua pushes me!!"

    Ye Laosan looked over.

    Ye Huanghua grabbed the corners of her clothes with both hands: "I, I didn't mean it, I was, I was scared, thinking she was a bad person, so I pushed her."

    If she could be coaxed by this kind of lies, Ye Laosan would not Ye Laosan is now.     "There are only two of you in this cave. When we were going to go in, we also shouted outside. I don’t believe you can’t hear my voice. You must have been untied when you pushed my girl. Didn’t you think you were a bad person when you untied the rope? After you untied it, did you think you were a bad person? It’s not long enough for you to recognize this as your sister’s?"

    "Edit, continue."

    Ye Laosan pulled Yeyu out from behind.

    yellow, you are a fool, I still feel that three Uncle stupid?"

    Ye Huanghua stopped talking.

    The big guy didn't speak, but just watched the play in front of him quietly.

    "Girl, go up and push her like she did you."

    Ye Lao San's big hand touched Ye Yu's head randomly.

    "You go up and push, if your sister dared to fight back, I'll beat her! Dare to bully my girl? I don't think you were beaten by me too much!"

    Ye Yu: ...

    So can this be done?

    She thought that after filing a lawsuit with Ye Laosan, at most Ye Laosan would go to Ye Heping and Sun Zhaodi to clarify, and then ask the two couples to teach Huang Hua a meal. Didn't she think that she could retaliate back by herself?

    So, is it so cool?

    Ye Yu was eager to try.

    I was also worried that being so towards Huang Hua in front of the boss would leave the boss with a bad impression that their family members would report their cares, and hesitated.