Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Lu Laiwang took advantage of the darkness to leave. Few people in Daliushu Village saw it, and few people noticed that Kuju was taken away by him. When Old Man Ye finally found out, everything was settled.

    Old man Ye had a big temper for this.

    Although he had already separated the old two and the old by three, from the bottom of his heart, Old Man Ye didn't feel that these two sons had nothing to do with him from now on.

    Ye Heping Ye’s third child is still his son, and those children are still his grandchildren. Ye Heping didn’t even discuss a matter with his family. He didn’t even have a letter to say, so he gave Kuju to others. , I really made Old Man Ye angry.

    Old man Ye didn't understand what Ye Heping and his wife thought.

    This is not the kind of years that can’t afford to eat. Now the production team has a bright future. Every household has their own land. The children don’t have to pay for school. They have learned to read for a little bit two years, and they can still pass production. The team's introduction went to various factories in the city, so why must Kuju be given away?

    What if it is the kind of bad person?

    In terms of stepping back 10,000 steps, even if it is really to the point that a child must be sent away if he can’t afford to eat, he should first send the yellow flowers away. After that, the baby’s stuff will be deteriorating, maybe it will be sent away. How about my second child's life in the future?

    Old man Ye specifically called Ye Heping to the old house to criticize and educate him, thinking that he would ask Ye Heping to get Kuju back.

    Ye Heping jumped up when he heard this, "Dad, where did you tell me to get Kuju back? I don't know where they live. Besides, Kuju went to a good family. But I gave 100 yuan to our family.”

    Old man Ye didn’t want to listen to his reasons, and he didn’t care how much money he gave, so he looked for a reason: It’s not that the family can’t make ends meet, and it’s wrong to give away his daughters. , Not to mention still receiving the money, which is equivalent to selling it to others.

    It is guaranteed that it is not a good person.

    How cheap is this girl? You can get three for a hundred dollars. If you are not planning to do something discouraged, who can take out one hundred dollars and get a girl back? Not biological yet.

    Old man Ye felt discouraged when he thought about it.

    "I don't want to hear how much money people have given you. I know that as long as the family can live on, parents should not give away their children. You quickly get Kuju back to me!"

    "Dad, Are you my real dad? You are trying to kill our family!" Ye Heping was also annoyed, and his eldest brother suddenly called him to come over. He thought something was wrong in the house, he was limping and hurting his leg. The kidnapper went back to his hometown in a hurry, but the old man Ye came up to talk about it, and Ye Heping felt quite unpleasant in his heart.

    He also let go of cruel words.

    "Dad, we have parted, our house is five to catch you out, we have a child of two, our family thing, and you it does not matter, you do not control us! '

    Finish Then he limped out of the door. Old man Ye yelled from behind and didn't call him back. He was so angry that Mrs. Ye thumped her back and fed water, finally letting him go out. Up the fire.