Chapter 77

Chapter 77:

    No one knows what to say.

    All the educated youths who were sent to the bottom, how much the countryside is in, how far the difference is compared to the city life, everyone knows in their hearts, because they are clear, they feel more and more do not know how to speak.

    Many of the educated youth who were sent down with them at the beginning have already confessed their fate, thinking that there is no hope of returning to the city, marrying or marrying villagers, and becoming fathers and mothers early. They have persisted until now. Because there are still expectations for the family, now they are finally overwhelmed, but the companion's house has been rehabilitated for a long time, and they also told their companions to prepare him to give up. Of course, they felt uncomfortable in their hearts.

    Even Liu Ruoyun felt that Jiananzhu was pitifully tight.

    No matter how bad she was, she discussed with her family. She felt that she didn't see much better after returning to the city, so she stayed in the village, but what about Cana Nanzhu? There is no choice at all.

    Atmosphere a bit stiff, bamboo Kerry shook his head, smile loudly: "Do not say this, Uncle Today TOEFL village, so we rarely eat a meal pure wild boar, and talk some other thing of it."

    He Speaking of the village chief, the big guy's topic naturally revolved around Ye Laosan's family. Wang Dachuan took a sip of the pork bone soup and said smoothly.

    "I didn't expect the village chief's wife to come from an intellectual family. She should be an educated youth who went to the mountains and the countryside like us? But she married the village chief's uncle early and gave birth to two children. When people come, how would she choose? I heard that many educated youths have left the children in the village and returned to the city. I can’t say whether it’s good or bad to do it this way. Anyway, I think the children are pitiful."

    Lin If Sishui is a girl, it is easier to think about issues from the perspective of a woman. Listening to Wang Dachuan's words, she retorted weakly: "But... but the educated youth and the peasants are not matched by the conditions. Everyone before. There is no way. I can go back to the city now. Is it going to be in the countryside for a lifetime? Besides, there are still many farmers whose methods of marrying educated youths are not so glorious..."

    "I don't mean to blame them. I also understand that there is too much difference in thinking level, and it is difficult for two people to develop any feelings. When there is the opportunity to pursue a better life, I don't hesitate naturally. I am a poor child."

    Wang Dachuan Sit down and murmur softly.

    "The fish in the village chief's house... what a cute little girl... pitiful without the mother."

    Liu Ruoyun didn't know what he thought, so he remembered this sentence.

    ————

    How to live the life or how to live, nothing more than having more relatives who love her and a big brother who is always staring at her at an age who can be her uncle but insists on calling her little brother, Ye Yu a little bit I didn’t mean to be influenced by them. I went to school every day when I should go to school. After school, I would drop by to sit in the production team compound. I would say a few words with my grandma and grandpa and uncle. Go to hogweed and do a little farm work that she thinks she's doing her best but is similar to playing in the eyes of others.

    The sun rises and sets, and the peaceful days flow quietly like a small bridge and flowing water. The scene of Meng's father and Mengmu's family coming to Daliushu Village seems to be yesterday. It is still vivid, and in a blink of an eye, they have to leave for the city. Inside.