Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    As soon as the leaders left, the captain scolded Sun Zhaodi.

    He really hates iron and steel. He is so tired for himself that the corners of his eyes are red. What a big man actually has the urge to open up and cry out loud.

    "Is your head filled with paste and straw bags? My damn asked you to hide valuable things at home quickly. What are you hiding? The gold, silver, jewelry and cash are not hidden, then you What did you go out yesterday afternoon and night? Ah?"

    Sun Zhaodi cried and cried to defend herself.

    "Didn’t I start packing up yesterday, and then I thought about hiding things in my natal house, and then I thought about my sister-in-law and nephew over there, thinking that I can’t bother others in vain. In case they don’t want to, I’ll bring good clothes and let her pick a few good ones, and they will pull me to let me eat first. That’s my mother and my brother. Can I shirk it? I think After a big deal, go twice at night, who would have thought that my yard would be locked? "

    My God!

    The captain really wanted to dig out Sun Zhaodi's head to see what was inside her head, and he jumped angrily.

    "The old lady of the Ye family, the eldest and third are in this village, no matter what, you can find the right door, your

    damn old man takes a bag of clothes and stuffs it to her natal family?!" Sun Zhaodi cried, "Captain, you can do it now. What to do?"

    "What to do? You ask me who should I ask? You hurry up and cry to the old man of the Ye family. The old man used to be a soldier in the early years, and he has a subsidy of more than ten yuan a month, although it may not be useful. , The leaders of the commune should also give the old man face, plus Ye Heping, this is indeed the first time, you go cry hard, and talk about how difficult it is if he is gone, our county is not bad. Yes, I also pay attention to human feelings. Yesterday I found out about people’s speculation in other big cities. If they were caught, they would just take a gun."

    "Can you eat a gun?!"

    Sun Zhaodi was so excited that she couldn't care about the things that were taken away from her two burdens, so she ran towards the Ye Family's old mansion quickly, with regret in her heart.

    How did she believe the donkey egg in the first place?

    Why did you let Ye Heping do such a speculative thing?

    "Dad, you must help, Heping him, Heping he is going to take a gun!"

    Old man Ye had a headache.

    What a mess this is.

    When my second child was not married, he had a good child, so why did he go in now? There is still a possibility of taking a gun.

    Sure enough, the third child was right.

    What is this son doing?

    No fart!

    Find a guilt!

    Swearing in my heart, regrets, regrets, it was his son in the end, how could old man Ye watch him take a gun, besides, there are two children like Chuan Gen and Huang Hua, he hurried to let Ye Heping shout Ye Laosan, then borrow the ox cart of the production team, and the whole family will talk to the leader to see if he can fight for it.

    Seeing Ye Zuguo’s face across the door, Ye Laosan rolled his eyes, turned his head and said to Meng Fei:

    “Look, there’s another thing, another thing, how do I feel Since we split up and started a boiler, it’s no use?"