Chapter 124

Chapter 124:

    Both Meng Fei and Ye Laosan are more thoughtful and have a long-term view. Otherwise, they would not have been able to show up in these achievements. They not only saw these twelve children, but also saw the back of these twelve children. meaning of representation.

    The one-child policy has been implemented in earnest. In some rural areas, if the first child is a daughter and there is another child, urban people can only have one child. , The man's family still has to risk a fine to give birth to a child. It can be seen that he has not paid attention to the national policy at all. Mai's heart is pure and simple, and he must not be able to play with others.

    The couple couldn't understand why Mai, who has always been well-behaved and obedient, was only confused in choosing a mate.

    There was Ye Mi in the front, and Wheat in the back. Ye Laosan was really afraid that his little girl would also study with these two sisters. He had to kill him first and then play it. He talked to a friend at school, and then brought him directly to the house and beat him. Being caught off guard, he warned very seriously:

    "Dad and Mom are old, but they can't stand such a series of stimulations. You can talk to friends, but you have to let your family know about it? You can't be like your sister and the others. Some of them were brought home indiscriminately, your sister is okay, your brother-in-law is an old acquaintance of our family, and we all know his character, the one that Wheat brought back, hum!"     Ye Laosan drank angrily. Two mouthfuls of water suppressed the anger in his heart. Although he said that the two families didn't have a big relationship, Mai is also his niece after all, and he felt uncomfortable watching the child go into the fire pit.     "I asked him today how he planned for the future. He said that they were all college students. After graduation, they would be allocated a house and live there. Then they would make money together. The only one among them, it is not easy for his parents to raise him, he will take his parents to the capital in the future, and there are a bunch of younger brothers and sisters, he is the most promising one in the family, and he will also be pulled."     Just thinking about it In that scene, Ye Laosan felt a headache for his eldest brother.     Fortunately, wheat is not the daughter of his own family.

    "Daughter, be obedient, we can't find someone like this, we don't want to find someone with more money in the family, anyway, they're not as rich as your mother; we don't want to find someone who's good at studying, anyway, they're not as good as you; more You can't show your face, you don't look as good-looking anyway; don't try to find someone who is too smart, you can't control it; but we can't really find someone who is too bad, the most important thing is that the two of you are the same people and get along with each other. It's comfortable, look at me and your mother, we are the same people, we have never quarreled."

    Ye Yu nodded thoughtfully, and was about to tell the two of them who had sufficient love experience in front of him. I asked her how she felt about Bai Minghan, and she saw a white light outside, the sound of a car starting, and a crisp sound from the gate of her own courtyard. Bai Minghan was in a hesitant voice It sounded outside the door:

    "Excuse me, is this the Ye family in Daliushu Village?"

    Ye Laosan's eyes sharpened.

    He looked at Leaf Fish.

    Ye Yu looked away with some caution.

    Ye Laosan took a step and stood up, making up his mind to show some color to the bastard outside the door who dared to think of his little girl.

    ——Perhaps it

    was because he was always in contact with Ye Yu on weekdays. Even though it was the first time they met after many years, Bai Minghan didn't feel much strangeness to the three Ye family.