1-5

Chapter 1

    In the winter of 1973, the dripping water turned into ice, and the cold wind was blowing like a whistle. There were long icy pillars hanging under the eaves of every household, and the entire Daliushu Village was covered with goose feathers and snow.

    It was about two or three in the afternoon. In the yard of the old Ye family in Daliushu Village, a large family was standing in the yard waiting for Ye San’s daughter-in-law to have a baby. Standing in the front was the old man and old lady of the old Ye family. The old man was holding a dry-smoker in his hand, and the old lady was holding a bowl of fragrant brown sugar and eggs in her hand, and several half-year-old children drooling on the greedy side.

    "Milk, give me a bite."

    "Go go, find your mother to go." The old lady waved her hand, watching the grandchildren look more and more unpleasant, she put the brown sugar and eggs more firmly, and opened. What's a joke, the rarest things like brown sugar and eggs are for these little furry kids? This is for her third daughter-in-law, Meng Fei!

    The two daughters-in-laws in the yard didn't look pretty. They drew their children to their side, and they didn't dare to say anything. Who told them to marry a man who was not the son of the old woman?

    Old man Ye married two daughters-in-law. The first one gave him two sons and two daughters. When he gave birth to the last one, he was bleeding and died. Old man Ye married Mrs. Ye. He didn’t know if he was old or what happened. Yes, the couple has only Ye Laosan as a precious son.

    It's natural and righteous for the mother to be partial and biological. Old man Ye didn't say anything, and they naturally didn't dare to lose their temper to Mrs. Ye, they only dared to secretly hate the third wife who was also a daughter-in-law.

    Let’s go back to Mrs. Ye. Because she was born, Mrs. Ye has always been partial to Ye Laosan. She can’t wait to give all the good things to her son. Even the daughter-in-law picked the most beautiful one with a big butt and a thin waist. The eyes blinked like a vixen, and she immediately fascinated her little son. The first two brothers hadn't gotten married yet, so Ye Laosan got married. The third daughter-in-law is a great man. There was a movement in her stomach when she entered the door, she was so lively and waited on her, she didn't think she was a baby girl.

    It is false to say that she is not disappointed, so Mrs. Ye comforts herself, the girl doll is good, the girl doll can help take care of the younger siblings, eat less, and can also do housework, the husband is a girl doll and has a good grandson, Mrs. Ye It is still delicious and delicious, and I hope that the little daughter-in-law can give her a grand grandson as soon as possible.

    What Cheng thinks this wait is five years.

    The eldest and second child are married, the elder and second child have a baby, the eldest and second child are holding two, the second child’s third child will be soy sauce, the eldest’s fourth child is in the belly, and the third wife’s belly is moving. .

    But Mrs. Ye is too anxious. Since the third daughter-in-law showed up, she has specifically sought out barefoot doctors and midwives in the country to see men and women. She thinks she should be a man, depending on how sharp her daughter-in-law’s belly is, the barefoot doctor. I saw it with the midwife and said that it must be a baby boy, but Ye Laotai was so happy that he served the third daughter-in-law like his ancestor during the whole pregnancy.

    This brown sugar egg was also reserved for the third wife. As for her other two daughters-in-law, Old Lady Ye really didn't wait to see her, and she didn't have a good face for the grandchildren who crawled out of their stomachs.