Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

De undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... Mais

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

037. there goes the neighbourhood

3.1K 140 24
De undeadbelova

After privately conversing and Lexa calming down, Sienna and Lexa walked back into the living room, still hand in hand. This kind of thing where they were holding onto eachother in some kind of way, had become normal for them.

They walked into the lounge room and froze, looking disgusted as they found Damon and Kelly kissing passionately, Damon pressing the Donovan against a wall. "What the fuck?!" Sienna blurted, now annoyed and feeling embarrassed for Matt, who was surely going to find out about this. "I think I'm going to be sick." Lexa admitted.

Caroline and Matt entered the house not a moment later, looking as disgusted as the girls had been. "Mom?!" Matt blurted. "Damon?!" Caroline asked in disgust.

"Oh my god, Matt!" Kelly blurted, before she pulled away from Damon. "Oh my god." She repeated under her breath. She quickly gathered her things and left, not saying a word to anyone.

Elena and Stefan entered the room, unsure of what just happened. Matt sighed, "I got to..." He trailed off. "It's fine, just go." Caroline said, feeling embarrassed for him. "I'll take you home." Elena said to Caroline. Matt turned to Stefan, "Thanks, man." giving the keys to Stefan before leaving.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa, Caroline and Sienna sat in the car, as Elena and Stefan were saying goodnight to eachother. After a moment, Elena got into the car, and Lexa waved, "Bye Stefan."

They began driving away, silence looming over them all. Elena looked in the rear vision mirror, seeing Sienna and Caroline in the backseat, who didn't look at eachother, before glancing at Alexia, who was looking aimlessly out the window, not wanting to talk. Suddenly, the twin had an idea.

"Caroline, Sienna, how about you two stay over tonight? We can watch movies and make pancakes for breakfast." Elena suggested, as Lexa shot up, surprised before she looked at her sister, not liking the idea. Elena just gave an innocent grin, as she was hoping the three of them spending the night together would mean Lexa and Caroline would make up.

Elena was just doing her job, being one of the three captains of the Lexa and Caroline ship— Carolexa. Of course, Bonnie and Giorgia were the other captains...

"That'd be awesome." Sienna admitted, not wanting to go home and be bothered by her Aunt and Uncle for why she was out so late and why she'd been drinking. Caroline was hesitant to answer, but also didn't want to argue. "Sure Lena." She replied.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Inside the Salvatore house, Damon was in the living room. Stefan walked back inside and looked at him, unamused. "Don't look at me like that." Damon huffed. "Are you crazy?" Stefan asked as the raven haired boy rolled his eyes. "Save the lecture. Look..."

Suddenly, a figure, a man, jumped through the window, and jumped on Stefan before they stabbed him with a piece of glass. Damon pushed him off Stefan and starts to fight the stranger as Stefan removed the piece of glass from himself. Another womanly figure arrived, and began to fight with Stefan. She pushed him to the floor, as he took the leg off a wooden chair and stabbed her in the heart, without a second thought.

Suddenly, a blur rushed through the open doorway, belonging to Natasha. Once stopping, she chanted a spell that caused her to fling the stranger across the room.

"..Why.. couldn't you be Katherine.." The Katherine obsessed figure groaned, getting to their feet as they faced Natasha. "Fredrick." Natasha responded, acknowledging him. Fredrick looked at the lifeless body of the girl across the room, before suddenly disappearing from the house, in a blur.

"Damn it." Damon huffed. "I remember them from 1864. They were in the tomb." Stefan admitted, glancing to Natasha for confirmation. The Pierce girl nodded, "They are from the tomb."

Stefan looked away, trying to figure out why they were out of the tomb, as Damon just looked up to his best friend. "Where have you been? You've been gone for days!" He asked, annoyed. Natasha shrugged, "I went on an adventure." She said, sweetness oozing from her voice.

"What.. where?" Damon asked, offended the girl hadn't invited him. Natasha sighed, "I went to New Orleans to look for her." She explained as Damon raised an eyebrow, "And did you find this so called... her?" He asked, feeling like the Petrova was being awfully cryptic. The Pierce was hesitant, but nodded, "I found her.. in the arms of another." She admitted, putting on a faux smile, trying to hide her hurt.

Damon went to speak, but Natasha didn't want to hear it.. she didn't want anymore questions or even comfort, she just wanted sleep. "I'm going to bed." She said, before vamp speeding up the stairs.

Moments later, Damon decided to head to his own room, but stopped in the hallway as he saw a light down the hall flicker on and off.

Curiously, he walked towards the flickering, and stopped when he found Natasha, in her room, consistently flicking the light switch on and off.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Damon asked, "I thought you were going to sleep." He added. "I was going to but..." Natasha trailed off, as she flicked the light switch back on.

"I'm so fascinated by this thing." She confessed, in her thick Bulgarian accent. "What, thing? The light switch?" Damon asked, seeming to forget that his best friend had been in a tomb for over a hundred years.

"Yes, obviously. It's so much cooler than using candlelight!" She admitted, with amazement. Damon just laughed, causing Natasha to then laugh, though she had no idea what was so funny about her actions.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

As the other girls were asleep, Lexa switched off the television, before placing the remote on the side table, and going to the front door to go outside. Elena, Sienna, Caroline and Lexa had watched movies, forgetting about the chaos of their night.. though it still bugged Lexa. She and Caroline had their share of fights.. but this one actually seemed serious.

Lexa sat in the porch swing, being alone with her thoughts. She really liked Sienna.. she had only become closer to the girl as of recent, but it felt like she'd known her forever.. of course, she still absolutely adored Caroline too.. and couldn't believe the blonde had thought otherwise.

The front door suddenly opened, and out stepped Caroline, to Lexa's surprise. "Hey." Lexa said, giving Caroline a slight smile. "Hey.. what are you doing out here?" Caroline asked. "I can't sleep." The brunette replied. "Yeah me neither."

Caroline joined Lexa on the porch swing, "Hey.. I'm sorry about getting upset tonight.. I should have talked to you properly about it." Caroline admitted, as Lexa listened intently. It wasn't everyday Caroline Forbes apologised.

"The truth is.. I've seen how close you and Sienna are becoming.. and I've been scared that she's going go replace me.." The blonde admitted. "Caroline.. nobody could replace you.. you are my best friend. But now so is Sienna. I didn't think she'd be all that friendly but honestly she's so nice and awesome." Lexa explained. "But.. she would never replace you." She concluded, as Caroline smiled back in response.

"You're allowed to have other close friends.. I shouldn't be so jealous." Caroline trailed off, before she changed her position to cuddle up to Alexia. Lexa felt her cheeks heat up, as she found herself cuddling Caroline back.

As the best friends sat there quietly, Lexa found her stomach bubbling with nerves.. as she had the urge to come clean, and tell Caroline about her true feelings for her. She tried to ignore the millions of thoughts racing through her head, but it was getting the best of her.

"Hey Care." Lexa spoke up. "Yeah Lexa?" Caroline asked, pulling away from the Gilbert to look at her, though their faces remained close. Lexa felt her heart race, almost like it was going to beat out of her chest. Their closeness caused the Gilbert's cheeks to redden.

"I- uh.." Lexa trailed off, stammering. She was never nervous, but suddenly it was like she was forgetting how to talk... and how to breathe properly... and especially how to function as a normal human being. After an awkward moment of silence, Caroline replied with, "Yeah?"

"I uh.. am really happy we talked this out." Lexa suddenly stammered, words spewing from her lips as this wasn't going in the direction she'd planned, at all. "You mean so much to me." Lexa added. Caroline smiled, before she cuddled back up to her best friend, "You mean a lot to me too."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

27.1K 640 15
I'll take what I can get, cause I'm too damp for a spark 25/08/2023- Emilia Maxwell series book 1of 2 the vampire diaries (s...
14.7K 472 20
AU.All Human. RATED: MATURE. Sequel to "Must Love Dogs." Six years after leaving just a letter behind as a goodbye. Elena finally returns t...
58.9K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
6K 144 16
This is another Steroline fanfic and has a couple of characters from PLL but has nothing to do with the actual plot of either shows ;). Just made fro...