You are arranged to be mine โœ…

By priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... More

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
56. you are mine
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding

2.9K 125 2
By priyaRoy304

Namrata's pov-

Today is Pooja's mehandi and ignoring her today i am here in the college campus for the interview. If she knows she isn't gonna leave me. I am surely digging up my grave today by not informing her and if i would have informed her either till now i would have been burried or I won't be in the campus. I am sitting here and waiting for my turn.

I had scored the highest in the written test taken by them and now i am waiting. According to the marks i should have been the first but here i am last.. are they testing my patience or what.. I was in my thoughts when my name was called..

After the long interview of 30minutes finally i got the job of brand manager and my posting will be here itself in Mumbai and if i want anytime i can request for changing the city or state even. I am happy getting the highest salary as a new comer from our batch..

I hurriedly went to the home and changed myself into saree... Applying some makeup i called Pari and the ritual hadn't started and the lie we made up to tell pooja worked...

In this wedding we both are divided Aditya and dad- mom were in Rohan's team and i, pari and dadi are in Pooja's team.. They both have already reached there and waiting for me.

On reaching i saw the mehandi artists were applying mehandi on her hands as soom she saw me..
"Finally you Got time for your bestie's mehandi.."
"Sorry sorry sweetie i will be here with you now and won't leave you"
"I am so angry at you right now"
"Ok my highness what can i do to lower your anger"
"I will tell you any other day and please make me eat something and get yourself seated and get mehandi on your hands"
"Okaay... As you say.. want to eat paneer tikka"
"You know my favourites babes.. please get me some.. i am gonna die"

I brought her some of her favourite starters and was feeding her..
"Women.. eat slowly"
"I am hungry since morning because of all these stupid rituals... I will advice now everyone not to get married" pooja said
"Pooja bhabhi you are scaring me now" Pari said
"Guyz why do you need to starve" nishi said
"Yeah dude in our marriage we eat after the exchange of garland" naina said
"Yeah its only in our Bengali culture to starve whole day and only get to eat when the marriage is done" Siddarth said
"That's a torture" varun said
"Its hell of a torture.. Both of bride-groom suffers" Sid said
"Yeah.. Thank God.. here i am not only starving Rohan is also and will starve tomorrow also..." Pooja said
"Namrata how did you survive?" Nishi asked
"You guyz helped forgot.. you all only helped.. and tomorrow is going to be so busy day you seriously gonna forget the food"
"So not true babes" pooja said
"Ok then tell me what is the reason" i asked
"Somebody's thoughts and calls and messages had kept your mind there" pooja said
"Ohh guyz please.."
"Its written on your face now.. look at yourself in the mirror.. looking a complete red tomato" Nishi said
"You guyz are the worst.. i am hungry i am going to eat.."
"But Aditya is not here. How will you eat him" Naina said
"O please why would i eat him.. I am not a man-eater"
"O please Naina di.. he is my brother" Pari said
"She didn't understand.. Pari you tell her" pooja said
"What is there to make me understand"
"Please i can't he is my brother" pari said
"She is too innocent after being married also" pooja said
"Ok i will tell her.. come here" naina said

Saying she came to me and whispered in my ears "to eat him refers to when you both have sex and rest you know" My eyes widened in shock hearing her And face turned into red.

"Seriously.. you guyz are so"
Pooja didn't let me complete and said "dirty, hilarious we know sweetie. We are not so innocent like you"
"Whatever"

I couldn't grab something to eat and when the lady said me to put mehandi now so here Varun was feeding me..
"Namrata"
"Haan?"
"I want to talk to you something"
"Yaa tell"
"No not like this.. its something important and i want you to know first"
"Are you and Nitya getting married or what?"
"No.. actually we broke up"
"What and why?"
"She wants me to move to Bangalore with her after we get married"
"So?"
"So.. i can't.. i mean leaving the job i do you all and everything"
"Varun just tell me one thing.. Do you love Nitya yes or no?"
"I do love her a lot and i do feel incomplete without her"
"That's it then.. you love her she loves you and varun i know your work. You just have to work on your laptop just sitting at home. So you can work from anywhere you want"
"Yaa but.."
"See we all have to do some sacrifices for our loved ones"
"I don't know Namrata what to do.. I thought breaking up with her will make things easier but its more difficult i love her and Don't wanna live without her"
"You are saying answer to your questions yourself only.. Go man get your girl before anyone takes her"
"I should call her now?"
"You are asking this you moron call her right now and then come and feed me some more"
"Okey fine madam ji"
I showed him my tongue..

I was done with the mehandi and we all were clicking some pictures.. I am missing him here. There he has to be with Rohan being his best friend and i have to be here being Pooja's bestie.. And more to that i will be staying here.. How will i get sleep tonight without him. And even he didn't call me a single time. Isn't he missing me . And when this mehandi will dry up.

Its been more than three hours and i could now peel it off. Yeah that would be good idea..

Peeling down my mehandi pooja told me to help her in the packing the rest of the things as tomorrow is haldi and wedding.

It was 2 when we were done and went to get some sleep but before that i wanna leave message to him for not calling me once.

I took my phone and it was discharged. I plugged it in and waited for 5mins to switch on. The moment it got on the notifications hit on and the phone didn't stop to vibrate till a mins.

What i saw was 16missed calls and 23 WhatsApp text and 3 voice messages and these were just from Aditya.. 'damn it.. why didn't i hear it...' Again my phone was on silent.

I immediately called Adi and he didn't pickup. I again dialed his number. With the fourth ring he picked up
"Adi.. please please i am so.. sorry i don't knew my phone was on silent and when did it got switched off plus i had henna on my hand so i am so so so sorry"
"Relax relax baby relax its ok it happens.. beside about you i had called Siddarth he told me about you"
"I am so sorry please don't be angry at me"
"Its ok i am not angry and go sleep now its 2:15 go get some sleep"
"Yaa i was going to"
"Yaa get some sleep"
"Adi..."
"Hmm.."
"I missed you here.. it would have been wonderful if you were also here"
"It's okay baby tomorrow we will be together there and i miss you too"
"You know i have had henna stain on my hand"
"Yes baby i saw when they were applying on your hands"
"You did video call?
"No.. one of your friend has uploaded so there"
"Ohh.."

We continued to talk like older time and when i drifted into deep slumber only God knows.

When i woke up in the morning i saw my phone on the ground and picking up i saw the screen was completely broken..
"Damn it.. Today only i had to break my phone"

Helping Pooja in getting ready i too quickly got ready and Aditya with Rohan's family had arrived. And the ritual started and pulling me towards the corner
"You know you look beautiful today"
"And you too not look bad"
"I know how i look"
"How?"
"Handsome, sexy, Mr.perfect" he said winking at me
"Haha.. You are so full of yourself only"
"Didn't you see the looks on those girl's faces?" He asked raising his left eyebrows
"Whatever and stay away from them"
"As you wish my lady"

____________________________________

In the night with all the rituals , traditions and customs they got married and sitting and looking at them it reminded me of our marriage to both of us.

We both came back to home in the midnight. Adi first went to change and i was struggling here with this heavy saree..
'why they make party wear sarees so heavy. Can't they mke it light weighted. God...! If i stay here one more minute wearing this i won't be able to breath anymore'

I was struggling to open the saree and don't know where the hell it was stuck and here i feel so sleepy and things need to happen this time only.

Getting tired i sat on the bed and then i half-laid down with my legs touching the ground. I closed my eyes and next i opened my eyes when i felt rough and cold hands were moving on my bare waist creating numerous sensations inside me and i in a jerk open my eyes. I lifted my head and my eyes met his piercing blue eyes. Someday those eyes gonna really kill me to death'

We both didn't speak a word for literally a few minutes. He stood up and coming towards and bring his lips near to mine lips i closed my eyes in anticipation and clutched the sheets. I really wanted the kiss right now.

But why isn't he kissing what is he waiting for? I opened my one eye slowly and he was grinning here.. 'who does like that'

Getting irritated by his act i asked "what?"
"Nothing.. Get up first and change"
"I can't this saree is stuck.. and by the way what were you doing?"
"Oh.. i thought you slept so was just trying to get you changed for you to sleep comfortably"
"Then please help na... otherwise this saree is going to eat me up"

Leaving a small sigh and smiling he got up from me and i too stood up. He was sitting infront of me and helping me open the saree.

I can feel his hot breathe fanning near my belly. 'today his breath also seems to be sexy and his manly colonge is driving me crazy right now...'

He was still working there and my eyes fell on his lips 'how will those lips taste right now God..!! Why isn't he kissing me. May be he can place his soft kiss on my waist only.. Damn.. what the hell is wrong with me today... My stupid hormones'

Soon he was done and the saree fell down.
"Thank you.. its soooo freaking relaxing now"
"Go and have shower you will feel more relaxed"

'No I don't want to shower i want you to take me now' i wanted to say that to him but instead i was just looking at him

"What happened?"
"I want to sleep shower will make my sleep go away"
"No issues i will make you sleep.. now go"
"No" saying i sat down on the bed.
"Namrata baby the more time you banter here in that time you will have taken the shower"
"I don't want to go"

In a jerk he pulled me up and picking me and throwing me on his shoulder he started to move towards the washroom
"Adi leave me right now"
"No way"
"Adi put me down"
"Once you in shower i will"
"Please put me down"

Opening the washroom he put me down.
"Have a good shower and I won't open till you are done" And he opened the shower and water started pouring on me
'how could he do this to me'

He was leaving and i held his wrist and pulled him towards me. I am sure he didn't expect me to do this. And immediately he came and collided with me and he slipped so i held him and he was also holding me and now he is also under the shower and i am holding him.

"Adi get up my hands are paining"
He got up and was looking at me intently with his hot breath fanning in me
'Damn it i am gone now'

My back was attached with the wall and i was breathing harshly so my chest was moving up and down and it was clearly visible because i am only in my blouse and skirt.

Mature (18+) content ahead:

Pressing me more between him and the wall he bring his face down slammed his lips on my and started to kiss me hungrily taking my lower lip he sterted to kiss me. I was lost in that kiss when i felt a pinch on my waist and i gasped and he started to taste me. I too kissed with back equally with passion.

I was short of breath and wanted to break the kiss but he didn't allow me and started to kiss me more furiously. The cold water pouring on us made me more wanting him.

Breaking the kiss and putting his both the hands around my waist he spun me and now my back was facing his front side. He started to give me soft kisses and bit me hard where my neck meets my shoulder and sucked there to sooth the pain..My clothes were sticking to my skin showing my skin completely.

He unhooked my blouse and again turning me he continued to kiss me on my neck and started kneeding my right breast with his left hand. I was a moaning mess right now. Suddenly he pinched me on my nipples and trubbed his thumb on it and then started sucking it... Aaaggghhhh God.. i threw my head back a little because of his sweet tortures.

He opened his t-shirt and threw it and again started to kiss my furiously. He moved his hot lips on my cold body from my cleavage to my waist putting his hot and wet kisses. My hands were roaming on his back and his soft hairs.

He stood up and moved his hands towards the thread of my skirt to open it. Taking this moment i started to kiss him in the crook of his neck and moving down to his chest i kissed his nipple softly and bit it lightly.. He left a groan and again attached our lips. Opening both my skirt and panties and his lower and underwear he inserted inside me.. My nails were digging in his back with every slam.

With every thrust inside me i was becoming more mess... "Aaaggghhh...... Aaaahhh... Àaaaaddddiiii... Agggghhhhhh......" I kept my face hidden inside the crook of his neck.

In few minutes i cummed two times. He had kept me holding otherwise i would have fallen on the ground. I couldn't feel my legs anymore..

He was hitting my g-spot continuously and because of the immense pleasure hot and fat tears rolled down from my eyes. He again made me cum three more times.

Thrusting deep inside me he left a loud groan and he released his hot juices inside me. It felt so good. Him always making love to me makes me feel lived, complete, secured.

His head was burried in the crook of my neck.
"Adi.. Baby"
"Hmm"
"I love you so much"
"I love you too my queen"

After sometime removing himself out from my vagina he started to apply body wash on both of us. And started to clean both of us. I was just standing there and was just feeling his touches on every corner of my body. His hands were gliding on my skin. I have kept my eyes closed.

Cleaning both of us and drying we both jumped on the bed and i wanted him to do more and i started to kiss him.

Taking me this time again and filling me with his love juices i slept on his chest only. I was too tired to move now. He covered both of us with the comforter.

It was morning the darkness of the sky was going and a new day was starting with the birds chirping.

With each day him beside me I don't want anything else. He is my everything. Hugging him more tightly i drifted into deep sleep.

_________________________________________
HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OF YOU.. MAY GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU WITH HEALTH, WEALTH, HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY....
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SORRY GUYS COULDN'T UPLOAD YESTERDAY.. AS MY PHONE HAD LITERALLY BROKEN DOWN THE DAY I HAD UPDATED THE LAST CHAPTER AND YESTERDAY ONLY I BOUGHT MY NEW PHONE AND THEN WROTE IT.. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND..

________________________________________
Please share your views through comments...

Hope you like the chapter..
Please vote and comment..
Lots of love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.4K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
1.3M 51.3K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ โ€ข Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
2.6M 93K 73
#1 In India out of 45.8k stories #1 on Prince out of 40k stories #1 on Arrange marriage out of 27k stories #4 on Hate #9 on Billionaire #1 on Jodhp...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...