You are arranged to be mine ✅

By priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... More

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
56. you are mine
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

57. His birthday

4.2K 150 3
By priyaRoy304

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Hello... Readers... I know the thing i am gonna talk about is i have done earlier to but its a request from me... I am not here for any award or anything .. i love to write so i am doing but please please plaease show some liking to the book through your votes and comments.. I know i have less readers but the ones i have i just think and write for them... So i was just expecting that when they are reading atleast to press just one button... It hardly would take a second and that would mean a lot to me....

Anyways... I Hope you all enjoy reading❤️❤️

____________________________________

Namrata's pov-

Tomorrow is his birthday and i am here just walking here and there thinking to make it something special but seriously couldn't get any idea....

I need help of somebody in this but who... I guess the best help would be Rohan pooja pari and sid.. i can trust them... But firstly i need to talk to pooja...

I called her up and told her what are the things we can do.. but ecept planning the birthday with everyone i have to personally do something special and unique for him...

I asked pooja to come home and i included mom also and pari also joined and first we made the list of people to call for the party.. we thought not to make it a too much of a grand party just the ones who are very close, clients and colleagues and we invited them all.

Mom said she would handle the food section and dad took drinks section. Pari and pooja took the decoration section. It was now Siddarth's duty to pick the cake for the birthday.. And lastly it was rohan's duty to keep him busy in the office till we are not ready. And here I and dadi will be managing everything.

We told everyone not to wish him even in office not a single staff member or his clients wishes should be there.

I went for shopping the things which we needed and also ordered his favourite cake. Here in the mall i, pooja and pari are roaming because I can't find a single gift for him...

"I think in this life i am never gonna find a gift for him"
"Bhabhi you are only bhai's gift he doesn't want anything else"
"Yes it is... The way he looks you is like you are the diamond of his eyes and may be somebody would steal you away"
"Lol guyz.. i need a gift for him and you both are indulged in teasing me"
"Hey nammu see a tattoo shop"
"Ya so?"
"Why don't you get a tattoo for him? You know something veryyyy...."
"No i can't do that torture to me like him.. i am very much feared about needles"
"What do you mean by like him? Has he got done for you?" Pooja asked
"No.. not for me.. but yes he has.. you know the moment I saw that just one thing came in my mind.. how can he get that one and not a small its big one"
"Woaah.. Nammu but you can get something small to be done"
"Buttt.." i said
"But what?" Pooja asked
"I don't know something special or specific like love name or...."
"Bhabhi first you be sure about it.. because its really painful.."
"Exactly poo lets not do this..."
"Okay as you wish.. I just gave you an idea of you know which...."
"Ohh... God pooja..."
"What i am saying which will show your love"
"Ya whatever... But i can get a small one right"
"Yes"
"Okay lets buy the things and i will think till then"

All the preparations were going well and Rohan has called him to the office earlier fixing a client meeting. The rest of the time went normal and everyone of us remained in the same way.

It was 12 when my eyes got open and he was literally sleeping like a baby on me. I kissed him on his cheeks and I wished him Happy Birthday..

Next morning-

I was making a special breakfast for him. I wanted to be the first one to wish him his birthday so i had contacted the flower shop and told them to send 5 roses in every two hours.. So the first one he will get when he will reach the office..

I was engrossed in my thoughts when he came in the kitchen and sat on the counter.and was shooting daggers at me
"What?"
"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked
"What is there to forget.. ohh your coffee just a sec" i was about to turn when he held my wrist
"No not coffee.. something other than that"
"No Adi what will i forget.."
"See i won't give you a chance to say........"
"Adi.." we heard mom

He whispered "i will see you later" and went towards mom and touched her feet.. "may God bless you son"
"Only this much maa?"
"Ohh you want more?.. ok may god give you a long and happy life and.."
He cut mom in between "leave it maa"

Dad and dadi came and he touched their feet but nobody wished him..
Pari came down running towards him "bhaaaii.... Ha... Ohh bhai please drop me na i will be late.. i need to go to this interview today"
"Ok but you were saying something else"
"No bhaai what will i say .. Just drop me today"
"Forget it.. and you go with driver uncle.. i won't drop you"
"Bhaii please i am late".
"I am also late.. Namrata give me the coffee fast" he sounded completely irritated

He had his breakfast hurriedly and left for the office.. he was so much irritated he even didn't say bye to me... I had made him wear new suitings and everything without his notice.. the moment he came infront me i was not able to take my eyes off but i had immediately cleared my head otherwise he was gonna tease the hell out of me...

Aditya's pov-

What the hell has happened to everyone today.. they are not wishing me or everyone just forgot its my birthday.. I haven't expected anyone to wish first. I just wanted my love to wish me.. I am surely not gonna talk to her and give her a silent treatment... Yes.. i will do that..

After the meeting was done none of them wished none of my friends.. this was really shocking. It felt like the world has forgotten today's date or everyone forgot what's today.. And who the hell is sending me bunch of red roses to me every two hours. No notes were even attached with it...

It was 6p.m. finishing off my work or say not in a good mood to work today i was going to leave from the office when both Rohan and Rohit stopped me and started to discuss some works which can be done later also which wasn't necessary..

Fianlly it was 8 when I was ready to go home but Rohan and Rohit also joined saying they want to eat food by Namrata tonight... But they were in different car and I was in mine...

On reaching home i saw all the lights were off 'thats strange..' it came up in my mind..

I rang the bell and nobody opened the door.. i again rang the bell and nobody opened.. I was going to take out the key but saw the door was open. I slowly opened the door and took 6-7 steps and sombody holds my palm and entwined our hands. With the touch i recognised it was her hands.. She stood up on her toe fingers and whispered HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE.. and placed a kiss on my cheeks.. As soon she left the kiss and I was going to thank her immediately all the lights were on together and people shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADITYA..

I didn't had words on the occurrences infront of me.. I just sighed and turned towards my life and was going to say a thank you but she made me fall out of words.. I couldn't form the word inside my mouth.. She was looking so.... Beautiful.. Even its a very small word to say..

Words didn't get out of my mouth. I just guestured her a thank you and she gave me her best smile... Here i am not able to take my eyes off her and she is trying to kill me more with her cute smile...

Pari came and wished me again happy birthday and slowly everyone did... Soon the cake was brought...

I cut the cake and fed small bites to dadi nammu pari dad mom. The party was going on and I was talking to everyone but my eyes searched only one person...

Suddenly the lights got off and at one place the light got on and that was where Namrata was standing with a mike. Her eyes were closed.

"Adi.. first of all a very happy birthday.. Today you were born and was this little.."
With that my photo of being a new born baby was displayed.. "In my past life I may have done something good that I have got you as my love my husband my everything.. Here is a small gift for you.. i hope you like it .. "

She sat on a seat and took guitar on her hand and started to play music of song Tere bin nahi lagda dil mera dholna from the the movie simmba... With that she started to sing the song...

O re piya main to tere layi
Sau raatan jagun
Jithe jaave tu
Othe jaave dil
Dass ki main karun

Jo tu russ jaani ae
Dil yeh tutt janiye
Tere sang sang raah
Saari kat jaani ae

Main taan tere naal rehna
Maan enna mera kehna
Meri akhiyon se hona kadi door na
Tere bin, tere bin

Tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna
Sab chadd jayein tu na mainu chhodna
Tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna....

I couldn't take my eyes off her.. she was singing each and every lines by looking towards me.. I knew she knows to play guitar but this much good.. she never told me... Everyone's eyes were on her but her eyes were on me.. 'she's my girl..' only these words came in my mind...

Tere sang sang reh ke
Main rang jaaun tere rang
Teri neend se khwaab main apna jod loon
Tu sath na ho to chaar kadam na chal paaun
Teri raah pe raah main apni mod loon

Ho jag bhull jaaye mujhe
Tum nahi bhoolna
Tere sang jeena mera
Tere sang dhalna
Sacchi chahaton ka hota koyi mol na
Tere bin, tere bin

Tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna
Ke tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna
Sab chadd jayein tu na mainu chhodna
Ke tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna...

I was here controlling myself anyhow to go and kiss he passionately but here is everyone and she would get shy around and people my not like it so atleast I could hug her tighlty..

She said " i hope you liked this small surprise.. and I love you and you are my world my heartbeat my everything" and a tear drop rolled down her eyes..

With her last lines i couldn't control myself, I lost it and went towards her immediately and hugged her tightly.. "this was the best surprise and best thing someone ever said to me.. i love you" and immediately planted a kiss on her forehead..

Everyone started clapping and hooting and here my girl now she has become red tomato completely and hid herself in my chest..

Everyone praised her for the song even there people asked why she doesn't start singing and give auditions for it and persue her career there...

It was 11:30 when everyone has left and mom dad and dadi also went in her room and i was having just some talk with Pari don't know why she is doing this to me..

I received a message in my phone and it was from Namrata.. 'why is she messaging me now?'.. Ignoring my thought i opened the message and it said
"You work hard every day to make our wishes come true. Today, you deserve to have your wishes come true. Happy birthday my love.. I am waiting for you with another small surprise"

I said Pari that now i am going and to my luck she let me go.. I opened the door of our room and the scene infront of my room was completely different..

[IMAGINE THE ROOM DECORATED SOMEWHAT IN THIS WAY🤭😂☺️]

A shirt and jeans was kept on the bed with a note "please change and come.. don't make yourself wait 😉😉😘"

Namrata's pov-

I saw him going inside the washroom peeking from the balcony door.. The night was a full moon night and wind was blowing.. I am standing here and waiting for room.. My heart is running at a speed of 100kmph.. I am feeling the same as of our first night..

I was engrossed in my thoughts when i felt his hands on my bare waist due to my saree.. He had started making patterns on my waist rolling with the waist chain.. And burried his face in the crook of my neck and started to kiss me there.. The sensations extremely arised inside me. I clutched my saree tightly.. Moan left from my mouth..

"Baby is your periods over?"
I wasn't able to reply him instead i just nodded. I felt him grinning through my skin..

He stopped kissing and said "so is this my last gift". I again nodded my head as no..
"Then" saying he turned me towards him..
I had still kept my eyes closed and kept my head low..
"Baby what is it then" i couldn't reply him. It felt like i have lost my words
"Baby tell me.."
Collecting all my courage "you will see soon"
"Ohhhhhkaaaayyyy..." saying he picked me up..
"Adi..."
"I won't stop tonight baby.. i waited tooo long now... So no more now"

Carrying me inside the room and he made me stand and he kept one of his hand on my waist and another on my neck and took me into a sudden kiss..

The kiss was full of hunger, passion, love, lust.. He bit me on my lips and entered in my mouth and started exploring every corner.

We both were sort of breath but we both were not wanting to leave each other..

We left each other just for taking a long breath and again attached our lips and started kissing each other. It seemed like that he would eat me up tonight even from my side also.. I waited and made him wait for this..

Mature content (18+) ahead-

Leaving me he sat on one of his knee and i looked down at him because of his sudden move.. I felt empty but i got less time to feel that soon he held my waist from both the sides and started kissing me on my navel. I immediately clutched my saree with the sensations.. I bit my lip and with that also i wasn't able to control my moans..

My throat dried out.. I gulped down my own saliva and he stood up and again started to kiss me on my lips. Slowly he started to kiss my jawline and moved to the crook of my neck and started to plant his wet kisses, bit me and sucked the places leaving his love bites on me.. And his hands were roaming on my butts..

He took one of my earlobe and lightly bit it.. And untucked the saree from my blouse and it immediately fell down on the ground exposing my front part only in blouse.. roaming his hands on my waist he pulled out my saree and it fell down on the ground..

I was left with my blouse and skirt only.. he turned me around and unhooked the blouse and also opened the knot of my skirt.. The skirt slid down from my waist passing through my legs immediately and he took off my blouse with the bra and threw it somewhere.. With it he started to unbutton his shirt and i helped him unbutton his shirt and he threw it somewhere near my blouse..

I hugged him immediately and slowly he picked me up and put me on the bed and hovered over me and he kissed my neck and started kneeding my right breast and took the left nipple and started kissing it, sucking and biting it..

After giving his complete attention to both of my mounds he moved to my navel and licked me with the line of the waist chain.. I was a moaning mess with all his tortures.. He started to find the clip of the chain and started moving it with his teeth..

Finally finding it he opened it with his teeth and removed it without help of his hands.. and his eyes went wide and he looked at me shockingly..
"Honey is this my surprise gift you were talking about"
I simply nodded at him
"I can't believe you got a freaking tattoo of my name on your lower waist"
"Do you like it?"
"I love it baby"
And he started to kiss me there.. It hadn't healed completely. The one time he sucked me there, i hissed in pain..
"Baby is it paining a lot still?"
"No.. but slightly.." he nodded and planted wet kisses there..

Slowly he removed my panty and kissed my inner thigh and smelled me down there.. " Ahh.. my favourite dessert... Its so wet Mmmmmm......" saying he started to kiss the lips of my vagina..licking and sucking all the way me down there Slowly he started to insert his one finger inside me through my vulva and started to move it fastly without a stop and then added another.. with kissing on my vagina he is pumping inside me deeply passing me sparks and jolts of extreme pleasure inside me... "Adiiiii......." I moaned his name but he didn't stopped and more over increased is pace... Tears rolled down my eyes due to immense pleasure.. I felt i was going to pass out when i passed my first orgasm.. He sucked my juices " The sweetest dessert of my life..."

He removed his jeans and the underwear and his size shocked me tonight.. "Baby don't worry it will be fine" saying he winked at me.. Spreading my legs completely and without any notice he inserted himself completely inside me "aaaahhhhhh.... Aa.. aah... Aad.... Adiiiiiii..." I scratched his back and a droplet of water rolled down..

And i realized something 'ohhh.. shoot.. he is not completely inside me its just half or or less than that'

He groaned "uggghhh...." "Baby you are sooo tight" and started to move slowly and then with a sudden thrust he was completely inside me.. It was a lot for me "Aaaaahhhhhhh........" I clutched his hair tightly with one of my hand and with another i clutched the bedsheet... The walls of my vagina tightened due to the pain.. It really felt me like the first time but yaa somewhat less..

After waiting sometime "Honey i need to move" i nodded at him and he started moving.. He started to kiss me again all over me and kept moving inside me..

With changing positions and filling me up with his hot liquid cum this was the freaking fifth time doing this.. I was completely sore down there.. it was paining a lot to me but for him i can do anything.. As Many more time he wants i will fulfill his wishes..

We both were drenched in sweat in the cold weather of December.. His sweat droplets fell on me from passing through his forehead on me.. And after sometime he fell down on me with his complete weight.. 'god.. he is heavy man'

"Baby are you okay"
"Yes"
He covered both of us with the duvet.. We saw the sun was coming up.. the clock striked 5 in the morning..
" Happy birthday love"
"I love you baby" he kissed me on my hairs.
"Love you too baby"

We both slept cuddling to each other.. But seriously to say i was exhausted but sleep was far away from me..

"Adi.." *no reply*
"Baby"
"Yeah"
"Are you sleepy"
"Yes baby"
"I can't sleep"
"Are you okay?" He put his hand on my forehead
"Ughh.. adi i don't have a fever"
"Then what happened?"
"I don't know"
"What is the thing running in your mind"
"Its actually i have a job interviews upcoming with the big MNCs i don't know how will i perform there"
"Did you prepare for it?"
"Yes i did my preparation the best"
"Then there is nobody who can reject you"
"I am scared"
"Okay then i will get you prepared"
"Pakka?".
"Haan.. pakka"
"Promise"
"Promise baby"
"Pakka na?"
"Pakka baba.. now no more talking.. and sleep like a good girl"
"Okay good night baby"
"Good night baby"
"Acchaa.. adi..."
"Sleep love"
"Okay"

____________________________________
HAPPY KARVA CHAUTH.. ❤️❤️

Hello my readers... Its a humble request to you all to please vote.. it really makes me sad after putting on my efforts and not getting votes... I am seriously heart broken 💔🥺🥺😭😒😒

If this continues i may have to stop writing and end the story abruptly... And it would hurt me much more...😟😭😔😔

Please vote, comment and share..
Lots of love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

206K 8.2K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
345K 21.2K 38
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
41.3K 1.7K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
1.8M 69.5K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...