You are arranged to be mine βœ…

By priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... More

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

56. you are mine

5.9K 151 3
By priyaRoy304

Authors note- i have written a long chapter this time. Its double the words which i write in the chapters. Hope you all like the chapter and sgare your comments and precious votes❤️❤️
________________________________________

Namrata's pov-

It was 8 when i woke up and yes again he wasn't there. Doing my chores i went downstairs and started to make breakfast. I made his favourite breakfast. Today i have made my mind to make him understand my point actually and apologize for the silliness. And then i will show him my anger. Because at first i hid a mistake and then he.

I was done making the breakfast and he was also back from his jogging. I went to our room and i took his all the things out and prepared it while he took his shower. I was waiting for him. He came out and gave a look to me and started to get ready.

He was making the knot of his tie when i went towards him. "Adi" He looked at me and just said "hmm.."
"Will you be late today also like everyday?"
"Why do you care?"

"Please don't say like this. I care for you because I love you.. and i am asking this because I have to talk to you about something and i will wait for you"

"Namrata listen you don't have to wait for me. Just take a proper care of yourself. I can see your health detoriating and I don't want you to fall sick." Tying his tie he took his coat to put on. I went near him and helped him.

I wasn't able to control my emotions now anymore. Tears welled up in my eyes the way he talked to me.

He was wearing his wrist watch and I couldn't control myself and i hugged him. Tears rolled down my eyes and i know it has made a small area of his shirt wet. Soon he hugged me back.

"Namrata please don't cry.. i need to leave for the office early. Today there is something important work to be done immediately is on hold. I need to do that..." He said me after hugging me a few minutes.

Nodding my head i left him. I was missing his warmth. I just want to cuddle with him and sleep in his arms. He cupped my face with both of his hands. "I'll come soon".

"Okay i will wait" saying he kissed me in my forehead and left from there.

Aditya's pov-

FLASHBACK:-

I and Rohan were working in the office. My phone was discharged so i had put it on charge. I do have a habbit to listening some flute music when i am doing some final selection of the designs. So i had asked Rohan to give me his phone so i could play and hear then while doing my works. We both like the same kind of music so he had kept it in his phone.

Connecting the earpords i gave him his phone. I was listening to them and working. When in between i heard the voices of Rohan and Pooja talking. I was going to remove them but suddenly i heard Pooja saying Namrata's name. Hearing her name curiosity developed in me and i heard her saying that she is planning to leave me and stay away from me so that one day i would leave her and she would make me fall for another girl and make me marry her and leave me permanently.

Saying it to my luck that i have heard everything. How can she think to leave me. She is my whole life and hasn't she once thought that how i am gonna feel. Leaving that beside also i can't live without her. She is mine and i am only his knowing this how can she think of doing something like this.

I am not a person who would listen to anyone's personal calls or eavesdrop but hearing both of our name i continued to listen and Thank god I listened to the conversation otherwise I would have never came to know about this.

My blood boiled in anger on everyone hiding from me. But i know the promise they have given. But how could Namrata think so low of me that i could leave her and marry someone else and fall in love with any other women. And that too she will be doing by planning herself. What does she thinks i am? More than angry on her i am hurt. I just questioned myself that is my love for her any less that she is thinking like this. Or she is just in this Marriage because of some other reason. And how can she imagine of me falling for another girl? Can't she see how much i do love her.

Giving back the airpods to Rohan i just said him thanks and left from the office. I went to the beach and sat there for sometime. I didn't want to go back home but i had to.. Realising i left my phone in the office i went back to the office and took my phone. I saw missed calls and messages but again i switched off the phone not in a mood to answer anyone. I slowly drove towards the home.

Reaching home she started to ask me questions one after another. I didn't wanted to loose my temper. But I lost it. I shouted on her which i hated doing the most. Besides being angry on her i was hurt by the last person i expected to hurt me.

-------------------

Days started to pass and I wanted to avoid her so i started to stay in the office and engaged myself in my works. I used to inform mom or pari or dadi that i will be late to avoid conversation with her and also not wanting her to sleep on the couch daily. But she is adamant daily to wait for me and fall asleep there. And daily i used to carry her to our room and put her on the bed and cover her. I missed her in my arms. I am unable to sleep properly without her.

She had become pale these days because of her sickness. I told mom to take care of her. I love her and i can't act now but she is giving herself a physical pain which i never wanted.

Yesterday she came to my office and with some fault in the accounts department i was having a meeting with Preksha related to that only. We were trying to find out the culprit.

I had given chance to Preksha because she has apologised and her husband was in debt and she needed money to pay off. Even she was qualified according to the post.

After she joined i found there was something Wrong in the books of accounts. And being good in that i chose Preksha to check and she found where it was. She was new here so i told only to her and started to find the culprit.

During the meeting we were discussing every point and for that any employee is the suspect for us till we don't get the culprit. We both told my secretary that we are in a pesonal meeting and nobody is allowed in my cabin except Rohan. Nobody means nobody that includes nobody from friends, family, office.

We were stuck at a critical point when the door of my cabin opened and she was standing there. I saw she was wearing a saree. She was looking breathtaking beautiful in the powder yellow saree.

Asking her why she was here she said she had brought lunch. I was going to reply her her that i have done my lunch and not to worry but insted that she saw Preksha and bith engaged in a harsh conversation. Preksha in between stated that which is correct on my point that my secretary must have told her there was a personal meeting going on and not to disturb. Knowing that how much i am serious for my work she started to argue with Preksha.

Then also I stopped both i told her that i had my lunch but she wanted me to eat as it were my favourites. Here i had less time because if I don't get the culprit immediately then it would create more losses in our company.

I was already in anger and the scene infront of my eyes triggered me and whatever the things that were going between us. I didn't wanted to shout on her infront of Preksha. But that time i had no control of my anger. Indirectly she took it as a insult when i asked her to leave from the office.

In this whole world nobody has the right on the chair where i sit except for her. But instead of that i made her feel insulted in the same cabin. My heart ached seeing the tear in her eyes. But she left immediately. I went near to the chair and take my coat but at the same time Preksha also got up for something and we both fell and i landed on the chair and she landed above me. And at the same time Namrata entered the room.

Her words shocked me. I got up immediately to stop her and explain her but i couldn't stop her as she had entered the lift. And i followed her out but insted of taking the car she took a cab. Taking my car i tried to follow her. But i couldn't. In between the roads she got lost somewhere.

I tried to search her for hours and not getting her I called all of her friends, our home but nobody knew anything. She had even switched off the phone. Then it striked me that may be she has went to the beach side. I went there and started by running to search her but couldn't find.

I had told Pari if she returns then call me and give her the phone. My phone ringed and it was Pari she told me that Namrata was home. I asked her to give the phone to her but insted she did not take the phone from Pari and said her to tell me that she would talk to me after i reach home.

I don't blame her... If in place of her any wife would see her husband in that position she would be angry and she must have done worse but the way she reacted shocked me. I am ready to face her anger and each and everything.

---------------------------------------------------------

Present Day:-

I found out the culprit that was Jai Mehta the senior accountant in our company. Before handing him to the police he said me he would come back and have a revenge with me.

There were some media persons but i didn't want the news to come our so i asked Rohan and Rohit to take care of it personally.

It was 4pm and I decided to leave for home. On the way I bought some roses and some of chocolates and chocolate pastries. Because she loves them.

I got inside the house and it was pin drop silence. The house help told me that everyone has gone for some shopping but Namrata is in our room.

I sneakingly went to our room and saw her sitting there with her back towards mine and headphone were plugged in and she was watching a Disney Frozen and even she is reacting with the movie and eating nutella with her fingers from the tub. 'this girl really knows to make me crazy.. i am mad at her but who won't fall in love with her seeing her like this'.

I went near to her and slowly kept everything on the table and from her back i closed her eyes. And immediately she started shouting "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............." to stop her i held her mouth and said "its me Namrata its me"

She flipped her head to the backwards and seeing me she stopped struggling and i left her..

"Adi... You how could you do this? Don't tell me you are planning to kill me.. ohh no wait you are trying to kill me or not. But who the hell does like this... Adi .. you stop laughing or i will definitely kill you" i wasn't able to stop my laugh at her cuteness..

"Okaay... Okay.. i am sorry.. I have something for you but first go and wash your hands"

"What do you have show me"
"First go and wash hands"
"Fine..."

She came after washing the hands and even her face. Seeing the flowers and chocolates she gave her million dollar smile...
"Thank you.. but these are because"
"Namrata i am sorry for yesterday what I have done.. Nobody has the right on me the way you have and even except me only you have the right to sit on my chair in my cabin and i shouldn't have said you those things"

"Adi i don't know what to say about that incident i just felt insulted and if it was just you and me then it may have been less for me but with Preksha in the room.." tears filled up in her eyes and soon rolled down

"Adi you know that whatever happened in the past with me and Preksha after that I never expected her to be sitting in your office. And after that when you scolded me in front of her I felt insulted. You know that right, whatever happened in the past and I couldn't accept her to be there and secondly the most important thing is that she always wanted to ruin our relationship, our marriage, our love and I thought that she is now succeeding in that. Inspite of that when I had forgotten the basket in your room back and came back to take it and saw Preksha and you I couldn't control myself I thought I lost you my family my everything" sobbing in between "I don't know from where did you came to know about the thing of me leaving you and setting you for another person believe me Adi that is the worst fear i do have in my life. I would die without you. Adi those things are my worst fear. Because I can't live without you"

"Then why did you want to leave me?"

"Adi I have lost each person i loved in my life from loosing my mother to my best friend to many more person important in my life and i have lost them whenever I am happy within my heart and it happened again. I was happy and papa he left me." *Sobs* "I don't want God to snatch you and everyone here left to snatch from me" *sobs* "i know this is all because of my stupid fear and I should have told you at first only.. i thought them because I don't want God to snatch you from me" *sobs* "and that is why i then thought that i will be distant from you then you would leave me and fall with someone else and atleast you would be alive and God won't snatch you from me" *sobs* "and i will only have to bear the pain so i will but atleast i could see everyone of this house Alive and healthy" *sobs* "but in between i had my exams and i thought about my these fears and i had decided to tell you everything word to word but when that day when you came and asked me and behaved with me like that i couldn't able to tell you anything" *sobs* "but i tried i waited for you daily to tell you the truth. The truth of my fear and my stupid decision.." *sobs* "Adi i am scared. I don't want to loose you. Because if something happens to you i will also die. I can't live without you" and she started crying

Her confession shocked me till inside. I never thought of this reason. I immediately took her in my lap and hugged her. She was crying badly.
"Namrata baby please don't cry na.. stop crying.. I can't see you crying.. my heart aches seeing you cry baby"
"Adi i love you and i never wanted you hurt you. I am extremely sorry*hiccups* for my stupid mind's thoughts and fears. *hiccups* Please don't remain angry on me.*hiccups* I can bear everything but not your anger"
"Baby i was never angry on you. I was hurt but first you stop crying"

She wasn't listening to me so i picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso like a baby and i carried her to the washroom. I put her down on the counter and washed her face.

Coming back to the room firstly I made her drink water. Seeing her condition my eyes welled up I can't see tear in her eyes. After drinking some water she continued "pleave belive me i will never leave you and forget all these fears. Adi before marriage i had confirmed you because i am not upto your level will you leave me after marriage or something like that believe me i always have had these fear inside me. But when you assured me then only i had said yes to our marriage." She looked up at me "adi please you don't cry otherwise i will start crying again" and she wiped my tears. I held he hand tightly and kissed on it.

"You pea sized brain women of mine i am never gonna leave you whatever happens in this world you were mine, you are mine, you will be mine and i am , will and will always be yours.. Namrata never ever tey or think to leave me otherwise i wouldn't be able to live. Adiya is incomplete without Namrata. I am nothing without you. You are here that is why i am here."

"Yes and i will always be yours and you are always mine" saying this she pulled me for kiss. As mine lips touched he plump pink and hot lips tears rolled down from both of ours eyes. Taking her lower lip i kissed her and she kissed me back immediately. We both were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. I missed her kiss. I was wanying access but she wasn't allowing. I moved my left hand on her right mound and started squeeing it and she gave access to me. I explored her mouth completely. And also gave her the access later after i was satisfied. We were sort of breath when we left each other. I attached both of ours forehead "God i missed that taste of yours" i said. "What?" She again came and gave a peck on my lips.

I hugged her tightly and said "Namrata i am really sorry for what i have dont and i know that was wrong and i promise to never repeat such things again. I have hurt you and i promise to never hurt you again. Never ever"
"Do you promise me Adi?"
"I promise you my love"
"Okay then tell me did Pooja tell you of my fear"
"No nobody did"
"Then how you came to know?"
"Actually you know i have a habbit of listening to a specific music while deciding sometthing important"
"Yes"
"So that day my phone got discharged and i asked Rohan to connect my earpods with his phone and then he can take it to his room but I don't know he records his every conversation or what and bymistke his music was in shuffle and the call recording of his and Pooja started to play. I was going to tell him to stop but our names caught our attention and i heard everything"

"I will definitely kill pooja now.. I told her not to share with anyone and she did"
"Namrata they both are couple. They both are getting married like we share things they also do"
"Yaa i guess you are right"
"I am always right"
"But who records phone calls with their partner"
"That only Rohan can do i believe now. But whatever it is thanks to him i came to knkw atleast"
"No you just knew the 1/4th and became a red angry bird"
"Whatever it is i am thankful to him"
"Fine.."
"Okay then.... So regarding Preksha, nammu she is in need of money actually because of her husband's debts and she apologized for her mistakes. And you only say me that everyone deserves a second chance so i gave her the second chance"
"Adi i trust you.. you no need have to explain me regarding her."
"Thank you so much baby"
"And i promise you that i will never ever think to leave you"
"Sure? promise?"
"Yes"

{A/N-*The little they did knew that promises are made to be broken*}

"So that means our fight is over and you will sleep here cuddling with me"
"Yes my queen"
"Adi whatever happens.. how much we fight please don't leave me alone in nights"
"Why?"
"Because i fear ghosts. I think they would come and eat me up alive"
"Don't worry babe they can't eat you"
"Why they can't eat me?"
"Because they won't be able to finish off"
"Haaaaa...." She opened her mouth in shock and goth down from my lap"did you Mr.Aditya Dev Chakravarty just call me fat women?"
"Ummm... No i..."
"You are gone mister.. you will sleep on the couch now"
"Will see in the night miss chubby" she stomped her foot on the floor
"You just wait for the night mister"
"I am eagerly waiting 😉" i winked at her
"Don't you want the chocolate and the pastries"
"Yes i will have and not even give you a single bite"
"Don't worry i have my dessert reserved only for me only"
"In your dreams"
"In reality sweetheart"
"Will see that" saying picking up the chocolate and the pastries she left the room.

Namrata's pov-

After dinner i went inside the room and he was sitting and working in his laptop. He looked at me and again god busy with his second wife ohh sorry i am his second wife his laptop is his first wife.

Changing into night wear i hopped upon the bed and closed the light and slept diagonally across the bed. I won't let him sleep today on the bed. I opened my phone and started to reply some text when suddenly he came and snatcged the ohone from my hand "wifey its not good to play with phone in sleep time"
"Ya wahtever.. give my phone back"
"No"
"Give it"
"Okay on one condition.. that is you have to choose anyone of the option i will give"
"What options?"
"Me on the couch with your phone or me on bed with you and your phone and yes think wisely"
"Huhh... You on couch and my phone with me"
"Invalid answer.. choose one"
"Ok fine i want my phone you can sleep her"
"That's like my queen" he handed me the phone and he moved to his side of the bed.

He switched iff the lights and slept. I could feel his side of the mattress dipping but slowly he moved to my side. And putting his hand on my waist he pulled me towards him and burried his lips in the the crook of my neck and started to kiss me there. And slowly moved his hand under my top and holding one of my mound he started kneeding it. I knew where the things are leading but i needed to stop him.

I moaned because of all the dirty things he was doing to mt i was loving its sensations arising in me. I never felt wanting him so much. I couldn't stop my moans.. I was trying to take his name to stop but instead it sounded like moan.

He started to remove my top when i held his hand. Moving is head up he asked "what happened baby"
"Adi i am on periods"
"Ohh shit.. its okay come here" saying he straitened my top and cuddling each ither we slept.

___________________________________
Hello my readers,

I know in the past they both had misunderstandings and her fear. And the way Aditya had reacted was not justifiable. But to see from both of their point of view its not them to be blamed sometimes it the situation that make us do something which we have never dreamt to do...

Namrata forgave him out of love and she understands him. He had hurt her but she thought the pain she had given him is much more. And she trusts Aditya so in matter of Preksha she trusts him completely.

_________________________________________
Please share your views through comments...

Hope you like the chapter..
Please vote and comment..
Lots of love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 38.5K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
225K 12K 50
"I don't want to become a mother." This line is a taboo for women in some parts of the world, and so was for Khusi Mukherjee. At the age of 25, inde...
1.8M 68.9K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
2M 100K 57
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...