You are arranged to be mine ✅

By priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... More

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
56. you are mine
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

55. His anger her misunderstanding

4.8K 161 10
By priyaRoy304

Namrata's pov-

A week passed in the same way. He wakes up before me and goes out for jogging while i make the breakfast and joining the table he does his breakfast with everyone and doesn't share a word with me.. And informing Pari or Dadi or mom that he would be coming late he leaves for the office. Daily i waited for him and when i sleep on the couch and don't remember when i slept, I find myself on our bed next morning. But I know he didn't sleep there with me. He had continued to sleep in the guest room.

Today is Sunday and Siddarth and his family is coming for dinner. Even today also he had gone to office.

I was doing some cleaning in the kitchen when mom came in.
"Namrata beta"
"Haan maa"
"Come i have to talk something to you come with me"
"Yes mom i will be there in a minute"
"Ok"

Cleaning up i went in the living room where mom was sitting
"Yes maa"
"So how is my daughter"
"Mom i am fine"
"No beta you both are not"
"But maa"
"Nammu beta see i am Aditya's mother may be he has grown up and taken responsibility for everything but i know he is very sensitive from his heart. I know whatever the thing is its between both of you but i know it can be sorted. Till when you will be sleeping on the sofa and he will in the guest room?"

"Maa i am sorry but"
"Listen Nammu i want you to talk to him and i am not saying this for him i am saying this for you because you are not taking a good care of yourself. I could see your health detoriating each day.. and if this continues I won't spare both of you and punish both of you equally"

"Mom i just.. i just.. mom he thinks i don't love him"
"That's it? "
"No maa there is more"
"What is it?"
"Mom i am sorry for whatever i did. It was completely my mistake or thoughts or fear"
"What fear?"
"Mom after my mummy died within a year my best friend had died and from then i had lost every prescious people of my life one by one. After Papa i thought that....." Tears rolled down from my eyes " If i love him God is gonna snatch him and even all of you from me. So i had.."
"So you had?"
"Maa i am sorry but"
"Namrata so you had?"
"I had decided to distance myself from everyone of you.. maa i know i was wrong i did a mistake and when i realised it i was going to share with him but i don't know how he knew the incomplete thing and then"

She got up and hugged me tightly "shhh... Baccha first stop crying... Don't cry... nobody will leave you beta.. we all will be here.. never ever think like this.. and if Adi tries to i will kick him out of this house.. He is my son but you are my daughter and daughters are laxmi of house.."
"I am sorry maa"
"Its ok first stop crying now.. Everything will be alright"
"Maa he is not ready to listen to me instead"
"I have a plan for that "
"What plan mom"
"For that first you go to your room and change into the dress what Aditya likes then come and i am packing his lunch and then take to his office"
"This will work maa?"
"It will work absolutely"
"Ok maa then i will get ready"

I changed myself into a saree and paired with some earings. Taking the basket of lunch for him I told driver kaka to take me to his office.

This was the first time I was visiting his office. It was a ten floor building. I went in and there was a receptionist
"Hello ma'am how may I help you?"
"I am here to meet Mr.Aditya Chakravarty"
"Do you have any appointment?"
"I am sorry i don't have but" she cuts me in between and said
"Then i am sorry i can't let you meet him. If you want i may book an appointment"
"Do i need permission to meet my husband with an appointment?"
"I am sorry ma'am. What do you mean?"
"I mean I am Aditya's wife"
"I am extremely sorry ma'am.. you are Mrs. Namrata Aditya Chakravarty?"
"Absolutely"
"I am sorry for the inconvenience ma'am actually its"
"Its your job and i didn't mind. I do appreciate you for your work"
"Thank you ma'am. This way please.."

She took me near to his office and there i met his secretary.
"Good afternoon Ma'am"
"Good afternoon"
"Ma'am sir is busy in some personal meeting. Please don't mind if i stop you here"
"Personal meeting?"
"Yes actually"
"Let it be. I am his wife and i can be involved in that. Where is his cabin?"

He guided me to his cabin. I saw both his and Rohan's cabin were opposite of each other. Taking a deep breath i knocked on his door and he said "come in"

I got inside his cabin and he raised up his eyes from the file.
"Namrata.. what are you doing here?"
"I brought you some lunch"

I hadn't noticed before that a lady was there infront of him. She slowly turned the chair and i saw her. She was sitting there right infront of me in my husband's cabin who she claimed to be in love with.

"What are you doing here?" I asked
"Well didn't his secretary tell you that some personal meeting is going on here and not to disturb"
"Really? Then this is not so much personal to be not to be known as being his wife Preksha"
Moving towards Aditya I asked him "what is she doing here ?"

He got up from his chair and coming towards me he said "Namrata this is my office. I am here to work and not to get involved in women's fight so tell me why you are here"
"I had brought lunch for you"
"I already had it"
"Its your favourite dishes"
"I said i had done my lunch and this is work place not to sit and eat.. So please leave"
"But"
"Namrata leave i said" he said it in a high pitch

I felt insulted infront of Preksha the way he talked to me. I immediately left his cabin. I was in the lift when i realised i forgot the basket. I returned to his floor and walked towards his room. I didn't knock this time and immediately opened the door. And what i saw for a minute i couldn't find what was it?

I saw Preksha was sitting on his lap pressing her front body with his upper body. And i got to know now the reason of ignorance and his anger and his insulting me infront of her.

The tears which i was controlling rolled down from my cheeks.
"You were right Preksha Aditya was way out of my league and he was never mine. Thank you to both of you and Adi so sorry Mr.Aditya specially you.. you won Preksha" saying i immediately left his cabin and ran inside the elevator.

I heard Adi calling my name. Now i am sure why I was getting the thoughts of loosing everyone. I lost my everything now. I lost my Husband the person i love. Thank you God for this thank you.

I booked the cab and immediately got inside. I don't know where to go now. I just want to be alone. Completely alone. My phone was ringing with Aditya's calls. I didn't have the courage to hear him anymore. I put my phone on switch off mode and I went to the beach.

I didn't took the driver because then he would have known where i was. I walked towards the beach and sat there. I couldn't stop to cry now. I have lost everything of my life.

My life has become empty. Nothing is left.. there the love of my life my husband , my family i lost it. I don't have anything now.

I saw the time it was 6:30p.m. I have to plan my life now. And i cant tell anyone about this whatever happened. So i decided to go back to home no not home now its his home and pack my things. And i will leave tomorrow.

Reaching home I saw Siddarth and his family, mom- dad, pari and dadi. Everyone was happy and celebrating. Siddarth came and hugged me..
"Namrata is everything ok?"
"Where were you?"
"I was out for something"

Pari came to me with the phone in her hand and forward it towards me and said "bhabhi bhai wants to talk to you"
"Say him to come to his home then we will"

I was helping for serving the snacks to them and when the door bell rang and I opened the door and he was standing there all wet in the sweat.

"Adi were you running in formals or what" dad said
"Nothing dad"
"What is it.. tell us.. you are sweating profusely?"
"Dad its nothing.. i think its the weather..Namrata can I talk to you in our room"
"I am busy here will talk later"
"I said now" he said in his cold and high pitched tone
Seeing him like that mom said me to go
"Namrata beta you go and talk to him.. we all are here"

I followed him to the room. I got in and he threw the bag and coat on the bed. And started to move towards me. I started to take steps backwards.

My back got attached with the wall and he came very close to me.
"Adi you are crossing the line"
"Am i crossing the line with my wife?"
"I am not your wife"
"You are only my wife and about Preksha"

"Adi please i am not in a mood to listen both of yours love story. I will leave you tomorrow morning don't worry about that"

He pinched the bridge of his nose and run his fingers through his hairs.. After a minute he said "Preksha is my employee there and i was having the meeting with her. And yes she was taking the file above but she had fell down. And i am sorry for behaving like a jerk at that time"

"Do i look like a fool to you? If yes then for your kind information i am not a fool"

"Namrata that is the truth. I don't hide things. Yes she is my employee. She had came to me on tuesday and she was in need for the job and she had said sorry for everything and i had the post left according to her qualifications so after interviewing her thoroughly i gave her the job."

"Okay i am going downstairs"
"Namrata wait" he held my wrist
"What?"
"I am sorry" i didn't respond to him so he continued "are you really gonna leave me?"

"Adi people are waiting for us downstairs. It doesn't look good for us to be here and people waiting"
"I don't care about anyone else what they think about us right now. Currently its us important now"
"Adi... Please i am not in a mood to talk right now. Please change and come downstairs"

I tried to move but i couldn't move a bit. He cupped my face with his right hand and with left hand he started to move the hairs from my face to my ears.

"Namrata yes i was angry on you but i love you to the extent where rather than loosing you i prefer to die" immediately she put her palm on my mouth.

"Please don't say that. I can't also live without you"
"I love you Namrata. And regarding Preksha so yes i think she is not the same now. Then only I gave her the chance"
"I know she is not bad but that time what had happened to her i dont know"
"Adi i am sorry"
"Namrata lets not talk this right now please"
"Please don't be angry with me. I am sorry"
"Namrata listen i am not angry at you i am hurt" i know the extent this has hurt him will need sometime to heal and i am ready for that.

Saying me he left me there and went to the washroom. I put his clothes out and went down as everyone was there.

We all were talking when he joined us at the dinner table. Serving the dinner i sat beside him but he held my hand. I looked up at him "leave my hand somebody will see ". But he didn't leave my hand and continued to eat and act innocent as nothing is there.

After the dinner Siddarth and his family left and everyone departed to their rooms. I didn't want to face him tonight. Whatever he has told i do believe him. But when i was waiting for him days here just to listen me he didn't.

I sat down in the living room and switching on the Television i started to watch some shows.

It was almost half an hour i was watching the t.v. when i saw him coming downstairs. I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. He came and stood infront of me. He switched off the t.v. and picked me up in bridal style.

"I know you are not asleep so stop acting"

I didn't react to him and pretended to be asleep. He put me on the bed and covered me with the duvet and was going to leave. I grabbed his hand and he stopped.
"Please don't go "
"Namrata sleep its late"
"Please don't go"
He nodded and said "Let me close the door"

Closing the door he came and slept on the bed. I put his left hand above the pillow and slept on his arm and hugged him.
"Namrata"
"Please Adi let me hold you tonight please"
"Ok good night"
"Good night"

___________________________________
HAPPY DUSSHERA EVERYONE❤️

Please share your views through comments...

Hope you like the chapter..
Please vote and comment..
Lots of love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
598K 27.8K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
276K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
1.7M 68.6K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...