You are arranged to be mine ✅

priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... Еще

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
56. you are mine
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

45. Their engagement

3.8K 139 1
priyaRoy304

NAMRATA'S POV-

Today is Pari and Siddarth's engagement and with doing all the preparations and making Pari to get ready it was soon 6p.m. when the guests started to arrive. Today because of so much work i couldn't see Adi for one moment also.

It was 7 when Siddarth and his family arrived and the Rituals of the engagement and the blessing ceremony was to begin. Mom told me to bring Pari down.

"Pari... Come lets go"
We both were moving down and I saw Adi finally he was looking at me with pure adoration and love. I blushed due to his gaze and put my eyelids downwards. I remembered the day of our engagement when i had to walk down the stairs. Today it felt the same with Adi's gaze at me.

Mom took her and made her sit beside Sid and I stood back to Adi he held me left hand with his right hand. His hands were warm. He took my hands up and kissed on the front side of my palm and winked at me. I knew i have turned into beetroot red.

"You look gorgeous wifey"
"You look handsome hubby"
"Thank you my lady. Its only for you" saying he gave a peck on my cheeks

My eyes widened in shock "don't worry nobody saw us besides i really wanted to kiss your blushing cheeks"
"Adi... Stop what everyone will think"
"That how much her husband loves her and his wife blushing beauty always runs away"
"When did i?"
"Then come with me"
"Ok i will just let the engagement be done its Pari's big day "
"As you say darling"

Soon the priest said then to exchange the rings and I gave Pari the ring she made it wear to Siddarth and Siddarth made Pari wear the ring on her ring finger and the engagement was over and the family photoshoot and it was dinner time when Adi came to me and said "come" saying he dragged me to dadi's room

"Adi.. what are you doing. If they couldn't find us then it won't look good"
"I don't care"

Saying this he closed the door and started to move forward taking long strides. I started to take steps backwards till my back hit the wall. He came closer to me. I put my head low. Some of my hairs fell on my face. He held my left hand with his right hand.

I gulped down and said "Namrata look at me"
I slowly took my eyelids and both of our eyes met. I could feel his same eyes the first i had met him. It was calling me deep into it. Like i was the soothener to his eyes. His piercing blue eyes makes me weak. It makes me feel he is look directly and deeply into my soul. He tucked my hairs at the back of my ears with his left hand. I again gulped down.

One of the hair was sticked to my lips because of the lip gloss. His eyes had shifted from my eyes to my lips and he brought his thumb to my lips and slowly removed the hair and with his thumb he outlined the lip line of lower lip. He moved his lips towards my and we heard the sound of turning of the door knob. Adi held my hand and we both went inside her washroom.

We saw that Dadi entered the room and sat on the bed. "Adi dadi is here now?" I said making a frowning face.
"Wait let me think" he said and slowly encircled his hands on my waist and pushed me to the wall
"Adi.. think its not time for romance"
"Its the best time baby"
"No adi"
"Yes" saying he started tickling
I jumped at my place and i started to laugh due to the sensation.
"Shh.. Don't laugh baby"
"Adi leave me..." And he stopped tickling me.
"Listen you go to dadi and tell her that you wanted to use the washroom and that's why you were here and make her face the wall and in that i will move out"
"Perfect idea"
"Ok.. go now all the best"

I moved out of the washroom and dadi immediately saw me.
"Namrata you are here"
"Yes dadi i wanted to use the washroom actually"
I roamed my eyes and in one wall i saw Adi's childhood pic
"Dadi its Adi's pic?"
"Yes"
"When was it taken ? I mean the story behind it"

She started to tell me the story and i Signalled Adi to move out and i pretended to listen to Dadi. He was just going to open the door when dadi said
"Where are you going Adi?"

We both were silent and didn't utter a single word "i know you are here Adi" and she turned back

Adi put his hand on the nape of his neck and scratched a bit "dadi its just we both.. no i mean"
"Adi its ok.. come sit here"

She was sitting infront of both of us and we both were looking down like we have been caught stealing something
"You know i will tell you both a secret. But firstly i didn't mind you both here after all its normal."
She took both of our hands on her and said "Adi's dadu was also like him. You know how many times we were about to caught up by his parents even his Dad i had saw Amar and Bindu kissing when Adi was not born so you both relax i saw nothing"

We both looked at her. "Its ok and its age to romance not to get bored"
"Dadi thank you"adi hugged her
"Come here" and she hugged both of us.
"Ok you both go out"
We both nodded and left from there and joined everyone as they were leaving.

We all bid adieu to Siddarth and his family and then departed to our rooms as all the guests had already left.

16th October

ADITYA'S POV-

I had Booked the tickets for our honeymoon and i didn't tell Namrata which place it is. I just told her to pack some warm clothes with some beach clothes. I want to take her to both the places and let her enjoy every bit of it.

I decided to come to office for just an meeting to attend then i will join Namrata in packing the rest. I am worst at it but she told me at last minute she needs some help and god knows what is it. I just want her to pack the lingerie that she had kept hidden at the foremost corner of the closet. And if she doesn't i have my plans. I won't let her shy overtook her on our honeymoon.

I quickly finished the meeting and wrapped up everything and it was 2p.m. and we had our flight at 8 means we need to leave at 6:30p.m.
It was enough time we had.

I had to pick her up from collage at 2:30 and it was 2:25 when i reached her collage gate. She came after 10minutes i got down and went upto her and held her hand and she gave her mesmerising beautiful smile. And we drove to pick up Pari also.

"Bhai"
"Haan?"
"I am hungry"
"Me too and I guess namrata you have also missed your lunch"
"Yeaah.. but no issue mom must be waiting for us lets reach home and soon will have the lunch"
"No bhabhi.. bhai lets go to my favourite place"
"I think lets eat out only"
"But mom?"
"She had her lunch and must be sleeping by now so lets eat and then go and now no ifs and buts"
"Okay"
"Bhaai i want ice cream party too.. After so many days ice cream"
"No Pari"
"Bhaai please i want to have besides bhabhi loves ice cream how can you say no to your beautiful wife"
"If she says then i will" and i winked at her
"So unfair bhaai.. Bhabhi take my side now"

I know in Namrata's head great battle has formed and she was rolling between the answer of yes or no.
"Okay lets have ice cream" finally she gave a thank you look to me.

After lunch it was 4 when we reached home and immediately we both started our rest packing. I went to the guest washroom to freshen up and change to comfortable cloth and i told Namrata also to wear something very comfortable as its a long flight.

NAMRATA'S POV-

I changed into plain powder sky blue salwar suit and just put on some moisturizer and some lipstick and perfume.

"Namrata ready?"
"Yes"

We both came downstairs and the driver was ready and all the luggage was kept inside the car. Dadi blessed us and then mom fed us Curd and sugar and both mom- dad blessed us. Pari came and hugged me.

With that we both bid a good bye to our family and left from there.
"Adi now tell me where are we heading to this suspense is exceeding to a uncontrollable limit now"
"Baby wait for just sometime"
"Adi tell me... What's to hide from me"
"Baby its called surprise"
"Okay if you not tell me now you will sleep on the couch"
"I guess i will tell the them to remove the couch"
"Okay then you won't touch me"
"Baby don't worry i wont let you go out of bed only "
"Adii.. shhh.. what will he think stop" i know i had turned crimson
"Yes so don't ask now just relax"

When we were boarding the flight with the announcement i came to know we were heading to Switzerland.
"Adi Switzerland its so much ice and cold and hills omg"
"Ye baby.. you remember you told me how much you love hills, ice all around on our first meeting"
"You remember"
"Yes darling"

It was after thirty minutes the flight took off and here Adi had opened his laptop and was working on it. After waiting for around an hour for him to close the laptop. I started to call him
"Adi"
"Hmmm...."
"Adi.."
"Yaa"
"Adiii"
"What is it? And don't disturb me right now i am doing something important"
"No nothing"

I turned towards the window and sat quitely. His reaction sometimes really shocks me. This type of behaviour i get at the most unexpected time.

It was time when the dinner arrived he closed his laptop and the dinner was placed. I silently started to eat. Right now i dont want to talk to him.
"Now tell me what you were saying" i wanted to reply him but i had to avoid him.
"Namrata" i continued to eat ignoring him
"I am saying something Namrata"

this time i wasn't able to control so i said "do your office work Adi its important to do on your honeymoon also and i dont mind"

He held my hand on his hand and said "i am sorry for that. Namrata you know how much my work is important to me. I need to give my time and work hard to be successful."
I looked up at him and his face was showing how much guilty he felt "its ok Adi.. and i wasn't angry on you for working"
"Then"
"The way you told me your reaction actually shocked me"
"I am sorry baby"
"Its ok" he came forward and kissed me on my cheeks.

His actions makes me blush all the time i have turned into a red tomato i am sure.

The flight was a long flight so we decided to watch some movie. And we both engaged in watching the movie and when the sleep hovered over me i don't remember...

_______________________________________

PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

LOTS OF LOVE ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Not Her Adwitiya Bagchi

Любовные романы

227K 12.2K 50
"I don't want to become a mother." This line is a taboo for women in some parts of the world, and so was for Khusi Mukherjee. At the age of 25, inde...
1.3M 51.3K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
Tied By Destiny Mahi__i

Любовные романы

1.8M 69.7K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
986K 38.9K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...