You are arranged to be mine ✅

By priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... More

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
56. you are mine
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

39. Small fight

4.1K 179 2
By priyaRoy304

Namrara's pov-

After the lunch i changed myself into a comfortable yet simple saree and Adi wore plain jeans and t-shirt..

As we were about to leave Piya came infront of us
"Hii Adi... Hii everyone"
"Heyy.. you are here?" Adi said
"Yes.. Seems you all are going somewhere.. mind if i join you all"
"Why dont you go around with your family"
"Pari" he glared at her and continued "absolutely not.. come"

During the visit of the two places it seemed to be like i am the third wheel between both of them. Adi came to me twice but whenever he comes she again drags him..

Everyone was busy with their husband and here my husband was with his ex leaving his wife with others.. I was thirsty and i saw everyone was busy and Pari was looking after sanskar, luv, kush and khushi..

I left from there and went to buy a bottle. It was in the nearby shop so I bought it from there. When i came back i couldn't find anyone of them and more and more people were coming and yes i was lost..

I called up Adi but he didn't pick up the call. Then i called Rakesh bhai he picked up immediately.

"Hello bhaiya.. its me Namrata"
"Namrata you were here.. wait where are you?"
"Bhai actually i am at the pandal where at last we were"
"I am coming"
"Yes bhai fast.." I could feel some bad people's eyes on me... So i was waiting eagerly foe anyone to show up ..

after 5mins i saw Preeti bhabhi and Adi.. And i hurriedly ran towards them
"Nammu are you ok?"
"Yes i am " I could feel Adi's heated gaze on me and he didn't utter a single word
"Where did you go?" Bhabhi asked
"I was thirsty so i came to get a bottle but when i returned i couldn't find anyone of you"
"Its ok.. well now be with me"

We were in the car Adi was driving it and he seemed to be angry as his ears were red and he didn't utter a single word after that incident.

Soon we reached home and Adi there also didn't say anything to anyone.. I knew he was angry on me but this time i was also mad at him for ignoring me. I needed to clean the mess so I immediately went to the room..

"Adi"
He turned towards me and snapped "who told you to go alone? Can't you be with me there?"
"I was thirsty Adi i needed water to drink"
"So, can't you tell me you needed water and after that instead of calling me you called up bhai.. Why?"
"Because you didn't pick up your phone after calling for 5 times and you were busy with Piya and leaving me there at the back to be alone.. " saying this tears welled to my eyes

He took out his phone and saw the missed calls
"Shitt.." he muttered slowly pinching the bridge of his nose
"Ok its my mistake to keep my phone on silent but atleast you should have informed me i could have brought"
"Weren't you busy in giving your time to Piya and listening her and making me feel like a third wheel between both of you" saying this i went out of the room.. I wasn't able to control my tears so i straight away went to the terrace to relax myself a bit.

After sometime i went to the kitchen to help everyone in preparing the dinner..
"Namrata come with me" preeti bhabhi held my hands and dragged me out of the kitchen
"Namrata listen Piya isn't a good girl you know that tell Adi to stay away from her and both of yours problem will be solved. "
"Bhabhi its like that he treats her as just friend but she...."
"I know and talk out to Adi otherwise Piya would be successful in ruining both of your relation"
"I won't let that happen bhabhi.. I will talk to him after dinner"

Soon it was dinner time and after dinner when i went in our room I saw Adi sitting on the couch with phone on his hand.. I decided to change into night wear and then talk..

I took a warm water shower to release the tension and calm down.. I came back and was applying moisturizer i could feel his gaze on me.. I was almost done when he came to my back and stood there. We both were looking at both of our reflection together in the mirror..

Looking at his deep blue eyes always makes me blush and shyness hovers over me.. I lowered my eyes and my neck a little and the next thing he grabbed me by my waist and kept his chin on my shoulder. I tried to move out but he tightened his grip on me..
"Adi i am sorry for.." he cuts me in between and said
"You don't need to say sorry. I have hurt you and made you feel like that and rather than being with you i was listening all bullshit of hers.. I am sorry love"
"Its ok.. " and i looked both of us at the mirror
"I love you Adi.. its just many a times i have felt ignored in life but it didn't affect me but this time i..."

He cut me in between and said
"I will never make you fell that again its a promise.. And I love you too" saying this he planted a kiss on my hairs and i yawned

"Come lets sleep" and sooner we drifter into deep slumber

NEXT DAY MAHA NAVAMI

ADITYA'S POV-

It was 6a.m. when i woke up and saw the love of my life snuggling into my chest and sleeping peacefully.

Yesterday I did a mistake I should have been realising what I was doing. I remember mom's word in taking care of her. Sometimes I have seen Namrata handles big things easily and some small things breaks her..I kissed her on her forehead and got out the bed and let her sleep..

I went to get shower and when i came back she was sitting on the bed keeping her head lowered and hairs open..

"Namrata..?" She didn't respond
"Namrata..."
"Haan"
"What are you doing?"
"Ohh.. I was filling form for our examination"
"Ohh.. Day after tomorrow we are going back"
"What? But you have said we will be here after dusshera for 5more days"
"Yes but now we won't i have to attend few clients so we need to return"
"Ohh"

She went to freshen up and I was here waiting for her..

The moment i saw her i was awestruck. In a simple saree she looked gorgeous.. She is the only girl in my life who can take my breath away and I am lucky to have my love with me as my wife.

(Imagine both of them in these outfits)

I couldn't take my eyes off from girl. Nobody in this world can be like her.. She came towards me and said "lets go" i nodded and went with her..

The whole day went in a blur with everyone around and games programmes and all.. We all slept soon after dinner because next day will be a lot of work..

Next day VIJAYA DASHAMI

NAMRARA'S POV-

I woke up at 8 and immediately went to have shower.. I washed my hairs and towel dried then left it open to be dried. As soon as I was done I asked Adi to have his shower and we immediately got down to have breakfast..

Today is the last day of Goddess Durga to be here. The priest has given us time of 3pm to proceed the procession of idol for the immersion..

After breakfast we all immediately made the lunch and had lunch by 1pm.

It was 2pm. I took a quick shower and wore the special bengali style saree white saree and red border. Adi got ready wearing white kurta pyjamas..

The taking down of the idol was to start when the priest told all the ladies to come up and offer our prayer, sweets and vermilion to maa durga.. after that the most loved ritual started. Being a married woman it was my first time..

Sindur Khela - literally meaning 'vermillion game', is a bengali hindu tradition where women smear each other with sindoor on vijayadashami, the last day of the Durga Puja. On the day of the Vijayadashami after the conclusion of the ritual worship, married Bengali Hindu women apply sindoor on the forehead and feet of the goddess and offer sweets to her. Then they put sindooe on each other's forehead and offer sweets to each other. And take blessings from elders.

All the married women we first applied the sindoor to maa durga and then applied to each other including the kids too...

It was around 7pm when we got back home and immediately everyone went to their rooms.. It was a very tiring day...

As mom had instructed me that like every married women first i need to put some sindoor (vermilion) on his feet then take his blessings. I went to do the same but he didn't let me touch his feet.i could say seeing his face he was shocked
"Baby what are you doing. Get up"
*It's a ritual.. you are my husband you need to bless me"
"Yes.. but you are my wife your should be touching my heart not my feet" saying he pulled me into a hug..

"Adi"
"

Hmm" now he was holding me from behind hugging me tightly
"So.. its over.. How soon this festival goes off.. just in 4day"
"Ya.. then you must have came here on 1st"
"I wish too... Can we come next year?"
"We can.. if my queen wants to"
"Really?"
"Yes baby"
"Then its done next year on 1st day start of festival we will be here"
"Ok.. you know you were looking breathtaking today"
"When?"
"All the time.. but in this saree but this time i am falling in shortage of words"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Adi went to open it and we saw Piya standing there..
"Aditya i want to talk to you something important"
"Ya start then"
"Can we go another place"
"We can talk here.. She is my wife there is nothing to hide from her"
"Aditya please i don't want anyone to know this is between us"
"There is no us Piya.. its me and namrata as one then we both talk to you then its us"
"Fine.. i came here to tell you that.... Aditya I still love you.. i had my most amazing time with you... Please give us a chance.. I want to be again yours"
"What the Fuck piya" he said in a angry tone
"I know Aditya I have messed up things between us in the past but lets be together again i promise i won't mess up again" saying she held his hand. Immediately he removed his hand from her with a sudden jerk

Adi came towards me held me by my shoulders "listen Piya i have known you from a very long time so i am talking to you patiently and it doesn't mean anything.. Namrata is my WIFE AND I LOVE HER WITH MY HEART SOUL AND EVERYTHING you get it? And what we had in past was just a timepass for both of us so get the hell out of this misconception that there was something called 'us'. And yes further I don't want to talk on this"

"Aditya please listen to me.. I love you. I can give you everything you want"
"What i want is all I want from Namrata and she has given me more than that.. "
"But I love you"
"That's your problem"

She came towards us and said "Its okay Aditya but I will always be waiting for you and you Namrata you are villain of our story and i will never forgive you for separating us"
"Get out of this house Piya immediately"
"Aditya.. you can't talk to me like this"
"Yes i can and never show me your face"
"Please don't say like this"

He pinched the bridge of his nose and grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the gate and she started shouting "Aditya leave me its hurting.. please leave me"

I went downstairs with them and all the family members came out "Adi what are you doing.. stop it" he didn't listen to them and dragged her out of the main gate.. "Never cross this line otherwise you will get to see your worst nightmare" he spat and closed the door..

"Adi what was that? Is that the way i have taught you?" Mom said
"Maa if you get to know the reason behind this you will also do the same. And yes she should never come to this house"
"Namrata tell me what has happened?" Mom asked me

"Maaa... Its"
"Maa listen to me its....." He narrated the overall story to them..

"How can she say all these things" mom said
"I knew she was upto something I told Namrata" preeti bhabhi said
"Yes i also guessed it right" Pari said
"Aditya.. I knew she was upto this with whatever she was doing but she could have gone to this extent i have never thought of it" badi dadi said
"Its ok let's leave the bad and have a good start without thinking about it" dadu said and everyone agreed on it.

It was tea time so we all sat and elders were talking with their group and children were playing in their and we 9 people decided just to gossip and it turned out to be four of them talking in them and we 5 are talking about our husbands and our story...

_______________________________________
Please vote and comment.. lots of love❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
1.8M 68.9K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

204K 8.2K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
232K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...