You are arranged to be mine ✅

By priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... More

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
56. you are mine
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

36. Confession

4.1K 177 2
By priyaRoy304

Namrata's pov-

It was 8:30 we reached home he told me to use the guest room and to wear the red suit only...

I freshened up and changed into the suit and in the room I found my everything that I need from makeup to bindi and sindoor..

I heard Adi calling me so hurriedly I went to him
"what happened? you were calling me"
"yes I was waiting to see you in this dress and darling you look amazing.. you are always planning to take my breath away"
"nooo.. and thank you"

I started to walk past him when he held me by wrist
"where are you going?"
"to have water"
"ohh.. lets watch movie"
"okay but let me make dinner"
"i have ordered it"
"its not good for health when you take so many medicine"
"well I have done it so baby I won't let you cook now.. lets watch movie"
"okay as you wish.. I will bring some chips then"
"okay"

I went to get some chips and he played the movie "The Fault In Our Stars"

We both sat on the couch and we enterwind our hands and I kept my head on his shoulder..

The movie made me cry when the hero died and I started to cry badly..
"Shhh.. don't cry baby"
"but he died "
"ya not in real though"
"i know that.. its so much an emotional movie"
"and you are emotional girl"
"yea"
"stop crying now" saying this he removed the last tear drops and gave a kiss on my forehead..

"come lets have dinner it have become cold my now"
"wait let me heat it up"
"no.. i will do"
"You are injured ok so sit down " i stood up and he pulled me by hand and i fell on his lap and he caged me by my waist..
"Adi ki korcho chardo na amake" (adi what are doing please leave me)

He ignored me what I said and got me laid on the couch and hovered over me and put his fingers on my lips and brought is face near to me and whispered in my ears "well I want you to sit here like a good girl and wait for me.. so wait here baby just for 2minutes.. understood"

I tried to form words but wasn't able to because of the closeness. I simply nodded and he left me and towards the kitchen hurriedly.

He brought the food and we ate having a chat of innumerous no. of topics.. And after dinner he helped me to wash the dishes..

He held my hands and said "come"
He took me towards our room and handed me the key "open it"
"but its not........ You said....."
"open it and you will get it"

I opened the door of our room and it was looking so beautiful... from the start of the door a passage was made with red rose petals and scented candles were present there and there were white balloons..

"Adii all this"
"you like it?"
"yes.. I love it"
"come"
we again moved forward and i saw the painting behind the bed was gone and it was replaced by our photo.. I haven't seen that photo.. It was he have been holding me by my shoulders and i had kept my head on his chest and his head was on mine and there my cheeks were filled with blush and we had a satisfying smile on our faces.

"this picture was taken by Pari.. She had shown me then i had planned to get this done"
"this picture is amazing.. "

Then my eyes fell on a table and there i saw all my family photos.. I went there and picked up my mom's photo..
"Its been so long time.. things have changed but i miss her every moment.. Thank you Adi thank you so much.. I couldn't have asked more anything this is the best thing i ever saw"

"I know you miss her.. but you know she loves you the most"
"yes" with this he gave me a kiss on the forehead..

"come I have something else"

He took me to the balcony and it was beautifully decorated. It was decorated with fairy lights, flowers, scented candles. A table was kept there and it was covered with a white cloth and a cake was kept there..

On the corner i saw the chairs were replaced with a big white L shaped couch.. And the whole place was looking so beautiful and I didn't have words to utter.. This was the best surprise I have ever received..

I turned to look at Adi but here he was sitting  on one knee.. I gasped seeing him..

And he said "Namrata it was just the begining of the upcoming life of us when we collided in the mall and you fell in my arms and I felt your eyes to speak to me.. And then I inwardly prayed that it should be your photo when mom handed me a photo for marriage.. Your mesmerising eyes, your innocence, your blush, your beauty, your smile, your nature, the whole of you have made me fall for you.. I have fallen for you each second after i met you and you are the most beautiful women inside out i have ever met."

He continued after a small pause
"The first thing in morning i want to see is your smiling face, i want to see you all the time, hug you, hold you, make you laugh, make you smile.. I want to be with you 24/7 round the clock, i want to give you everything you wish to have..I want to see us growing old together. Namrata I Love You"

My heart started to jump hearing that he loves me back and listening to his confession tears welled up in my eyes.. I wanted to tell him I too love him but here my tears were making hard for me..

"I love you Namrata and its ok if you are not in love with me now so i...."
i didn't let him complete the sentence and i just sat down and hugged him "i love you too Adi" i wanted to say loudly but it came as a whisper..

He parted me from the hug and asked
"really?"
"yes I love you and I want to live my each second with you and holding your hand.. I love you yes I do love you"
"I love you too and you have made me the happiest man in this world" Saying this he took out a velvet box. He opened it and there was platinum love bands.. He took out one and made me wear in my right hand finger ring. And i took the one and made him wear it.... He picks me up in his arms and spinned me.

"i love you" he said
"i love you too" And he put a small peck on my lips
"lets cut the cake then"

I saw the cake and it was written happy one month anniversary baby..
"Omg..! you remembered it?"
"yes my love"
"I am sorry I remembered it but..".
"but you forgot cause the tension I gave you"
"No Adi it was an accident"
"yes now don't worry"

He lit the candle and we both cut the cake and fed eachother.. I had little bit of cream on my hand and i decided to tease him so i immediately turned towards him and put it on his nose..

He looked at me shockingly and I was unable to control my laugh"you look so cute"
"i look cute wait" and i immediately ran to save myself and he was running behind me..

I was running like to save my life but he was a lot faster and he held my arms and pulled me towards him and my back collided to his chest.. "i caught you and now you won't able to run away" saying this he turned me towards him..
He brought his nose near to mine and attached it and now i got some on my nose.. "that is cute" i turned into crimson and i lowered my eye lids..

He came closer to me and said "happy one month anniversary love"
"happy one month anniversary hubby" with that he smashed his lips on mine and took me to a passionate kiss.. 

we both were panting and he left because i wasn't able to breath..
"i love you Adi.. thank you for cone in my life"
"no thank you that you came in my life like an angel love" he kissed on my forehead and pulled me for a bear hug..

We sat there on the  white couch and he switched off the fairy lights and only scented candles were lit an then turned towards me " i have something special for you"
"and what is it"
"just a minute"

I could hear the bell of exact 12 from another room and in the sky there was shower of fireworks..

I gasped in surprise.. In my life i have never expected this type of surprise." Adi in my life I have never expected this type of surprise thank you so much and I can't explain how I feel. I feel I am the most luckiest girl in this world I don't have words to explain what I am feeling right now but having you as my husband is the world's best gift God has given me."

And it last in the sky it wrote I LOVE YOU NAMRATA

"And i love you too with the core of my heart"
"i love you too baby"

I kept my head on his chest and he had encircled his hands from the back to my waist.. We sat there for some time and with talking to each other about many a things.

Suddenly there was a pain in my stomach and it striked me as it may be the date.. I went to the washroom and yes i got my periods..

I changed myself into my comfortable top and pyjamas and went out the washroom

"what happened? why did you run like this"
"nothing just wanted to change"
"ya you get in i will just change and come"
"okay"

I slipped inside the duvet and settled myself comfortably.. After a few minutes he joined me in the bed.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist and my back touched his hard chest and he put his lips in the crook of my neck and started to put soft kisses there..

He reached to my soft spot and started to give kisses there and sucked my skin hard.. "Adi..." i moaned softly but he didn't stop and was giving kisses continuously.. I am sure i have got hickey there..

He flipped me and made me lay oh his hands and encircled his hands on my hands "relax and sleep" and gave me a peck on my lips.

Soon i drifted into deep slumber..

I was panting heavily again and my eyes shot open and it was completely dark outside.. I saw Adi was sleeping peacefully.. After so many days again I saw the dream of my mother.

I never get why do I get those dreams why can't everything be normal to me.. I drank some water and removed his hands from me and went to the washroom

I washed my face and sat there for sometime quietly and when I came out Adi was sitting on the bed

"where were you baby?"
"in the washroom"
"are you ok? you don't seem to be"
"yes i am"
"did you saw any bad dream?" a constant battle was running in my mind that should i tell him or not
"no its not like that"
"ok then come lets sleep"
"yes"

I went upto him and held him tightly and i felt safe, protected and relaxed in his warmth.. Soon darkness engulfed me..

_______________________________________please vote and comment.. lots of love❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
598K 27.8K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
23.9K 1.3K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...
1.7M 72K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...