You are arranged to be mine ✅

By priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... More

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
56. you are mine
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

34. Apart

3.9K 181 1
By priyaRoy304

Namrata's pov-

I had put an alarm at 5:30 as at 6:30 he needs to catch the flight..

I saw Adi was sleeping there like a kid. His hand were tightly wrapped me through my waist and one of his long legs were wrapping up my legs. I wanted to move but his grip was more tighened..

"stay for few minutes" he said in a husky voice
"you woke up"
"Hmmmm.... had to"
"then get up and get ready" saying i tried to move and thid time i was successful nut little i did knew he pulled me again and i fell on his chest
"stay here baby some more time"
"okay"

"Adi now get up or you will miss the flight"
"ya fine" He got down the bed giving a kiss on my cheeks.

I went ro the kitchen and made coffee and sandwich for him..

I took it to the room and he was almost ready..
"your breakfast"
"where is yours?"
"i will do that later"
"ok"

He did complete the breakfast and we got downstairs and saw mom waiting there..

"Come here son"
Mom fed him a spoon of curd and sugar..
"happy journey beta"
"thank you maa"

We both went to the gate and driver kept his bags inside. He touched mom's feet and she blessed him.
"bye beta.. And i will go and get some sleep now.." saying this she went inside..

Adi came towards me and today it was like taking whole of me to look towards his eyes and the most important thing seemed to be me playing with the corner of my dupatta..

"Namrata"
"take care of yourself and don't skip your meals. I will come as soon as possible"
"ok.. And you also dont be so involved in working by forgetting your meals"
"okay" saying this he hugged me and i hugged him back. I kept my head on his chest and he started to move his hands to and fro on my back..

"bye otherwise i will be late"
"yes byeee take care"

He gave me a kiss on my hairs and pecked me on my lips and sat in the car. And they frove off.

I went inside and had my bath and got ready for collage. The room seemed to be empty without him. How will Ibe here alone at nights without him..

I went to the kitchen and made sandwiches and mom was there too preparing our lunch boxes.

"Nammu"
"haan maa"
"don't worry these weeks will pass sooner"
"yes maa" i said while nodding
"you know beta your dad used to be in borders and i was here alone with Aditya and Pari that time was crucial. It used to be gap of 6-7months" she paused a bit and continued

"When i remember those times yes it was hard but now i think it was good.. It was hard when i was newly married to him but then i adjusted"

"Mom it was very hard for you to live like that. In this case i feel lucky to have you all with me"

"Yes when i was newly married and dad used to go i only had my MIL to talk with"

"mom why do you think that it was better then"
"because of your dad he doesn't spare me time always be there and nagging what i am doing and not.."

"thank you maa"
"welcome"

I served the breakfast and after breakfast immediately left for collage. Today after so many days i went to collage by scooty..

Days passed in almost a blink and 2 weeks were over and Adi told me he would need one more week. We used to talk daily on calls and video calls. And his teasing and always flirting. Those made me feel he is here only with me..

With this time I became more close to Pari.. She became my friend and at night we would watch new web series or movies and even took time after collage and used to enjoy us.

It was sunday evening i made onion fritters and tea.
"Maa i am getting bored today lets do something"pari said
"what you want to do"maa said
"i miss those times when we used to play carrom"
"ok then bring it lets play carrom"
"yes and dadi will be the judge.. Right dadi"
"right baccha"dadi said

Pari and i brought the carrom board and placed it on the table and i mom dad and pari started playing.

It was like we all wanted to hit the queen and I had a chance to grab it and if i wouldn't i wont get the chance.

I hit the queen and yes i got it..
"bhabhiii you are the champion"
"yes She is really" dad said

The evening spent playing carrom and after 2matches I and mom decided to make dinner.

"you know Nammu when adi and pari were kids everytime they used to play carrom and it would convert into a fight and till today it happens. They have never finished their game"

"wow then it must be fun to watch them"
"its no more fun.. Now if they fight on carrom then both will go to their rooms and not talk to each other"
"seriously maa" i said with a laugh
"yes and if they have to tell something then they are like will sit at one place and place anyone of us in between and saying tell him or tell her they convey it"
"it must be very tiring then"
"Wait that day would come for you then you see. They have grown up but still they behave like nursery kids"
"it must be a fun to watch them"
"it is always.."
"Even I and di also used to banter a lot and mom used to leave us and wont talk and then after 30mins i and di used to reunite"
"thank god it was 30 mins they take 3days"
"hahaha"
"You know i used to think at some time are they really my kids or somebody have brought them from jungle"
"from jungle"
"yes both were like that.. But now thank god they have turned to be civil.. That time i had decided i would mave my grandchildren to be civil from start and now it feels like them being that children were best"

I couldn't say anything after the mention of the grandchildren I just smiled at maa and continued working..

"you know Nammu when i conceived Adi then i was just 20 years"
"mom just 20"
"yes.. Thats why i want to tell you something"
"what"
"see you are 24 and Adi is 29 and i will suggest you both to first enjoy the life and think of becoming parents."
"thank you maa"

But being pregnant was making me scared as i was already fat and then i would become more fat due to pregnancy and becoming a parent is not easy..

"what happened beta?"
"nothing maa"

I immediately removed all those thoughts from my head and concentrated on making the dinner.

After dinner i called Adi and we did talk a little bit but he was busy so i let him do his work..

Next morning

I did my morning chores and made the breakfast. It was raining lightly so i decided to go late and Pari insisted me that she would drop and pick me up..

After the collage i was waiting at the gate and I saw Adi's SUV . The thought im my heart said that it was Adi but then my mind said he was in Coimbatore how can he come..

My phone rang and it was Adi
"hello"
"Namrata where are you?"
"i am waiting for Pari"
"ohh.. do one thing did you see my SUV there"
"is it you inside"
"no the driver is go and sit now and sit in the front"
"what"
"sit in the front"
"okay as you say"

I opened the door and it was him only..
"You.. but you said me that..."
"sit first"

I sat and he started driving..
"Adi when did you come? why didn't you tell me? and you said you will come after a week more"
"i know but then i wouldn't be able to see your surprised face"
"Adi... but you"
"seems like someone didn't miss their husband and prefer just asking questions"
"i missed you"
"really?"
"yes a lot"
"me too i missed you a lot"
"Well how did you know that i was waiting"
"ohh that... it was my and Pari's plan"
"it means she knew.. wait mom also told me to go with her it means everyone knew except me"
"absolutely yes baby"
"you should have told me"
"no"
"where are we going ? its not route to home"
"We need to pick mom and Pari they have been shopping"
"okay"

Mom and Pari joined us..
"Mom today shopping" i asked mom
"yes Nammu beta today Adi's Uncle called and we have to go to our ancestral house in Calcutta for durga pooja" mom said
"wow mom that would be so great"
"yes and its our home pooja so everyone would be there and all relatives who couldn't make to the wedding they will be there"
"okay mom"
"and when will you get leave?"
"mom i will get it from panchami"
"and pari you"
"mom i am free from 2days before pooja" pari said
"okay then Adi i know you wont love to leave your office so do one thing you and Nammu cone on panchami evening and i your dad pari and dadi will leave on 2 days before"
"okay mom" adi said
"Nammu beta i want you to shop more sarees because they are little old fashioned you need to wear saree there"
"ok ma but how will i wear"
"dont worry we have 15days in hand I will make you learn"
"done mom "
"and yes you need to cover your head a liitle bit there when you will come first after that its not necessary and wear saree"
"okk maa"

We reached home and immediately Pari and mom went to their room and I and Adi went to ours. i went to the closet to pick my clothes and Adi came to my back. I could feel the warth on my skin.

He pulled me by holding my waist and kept his chin on my shoulder.. "i missed you"
"i missed you too"
"i missed holding you"
"i missed your warmth"
"i missed holding you while sleeping"
"i missed you there too"

He immediately turned me over and brought his lips near to my and attached our forehead. His hot breath was fanning on my lips my hearbeat was so fast like my heart would come out of my chest.

I was pinned between the closet door and him. I could see only love in his eyes. I missed his eyes. His eyes seemed to be so deep that it felt like he is looking in my soul.

He moved a bit and captured my lips and started kissing softly. My hand moved to his neck and i started to respond to his kisses. The kiss was soft and was gentle and filled with love and it was telling me how much he has missed me.

Suddenly somebody knocked in the door. He immediately kissed my forehead and i went to Washroom and he opened the door.

I came out after freshen up.. "who was it?"
"mom.. she is calling you downstairs"
"okay i will go then"

I went downstairs and saw pari, dadi and mom. and we started to plan what things are needed to buy and what not and what gifts we should give.

The evening went in a blur with planning and making dinner. At night we both fell sleep earlier because he was tired from the journey and we called it a day...

_______________________________________
hey guyz i hope you like the chapter 💖...

please vote and comment on my story.. your votes and comment are very precious for me.. it would let me know do like it or not.. you can also suggest me up things in the comment box...

thank you all and love you❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.4K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
1.8M 69.5K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
1.7M 72.1K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
1.3M 51.3K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...