You are arranged to be mine βœ…

By priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... More

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
56. you are mine
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

32. First Day

4.5K 185 2
By priyaRoy304

Namrata's pov-

Today after marriage its my first day in college but it felt like it was my first day in collage ever.

I did my morning chores and came out at 8:30. I was late as i had to wash my hairs today. I was towel drying my hairs when Adi came back to the room after jogging.

I didn't see him as my back was facing the door. I felt like he went in the closet and i flipped my long hairs backwards turning my head and saw him and his face had few droplets of water.

I went near to him and remove the droplets from his face. I moved my right hand towards his face but he held my palm with his left hand and planted a kiss on my palm looking directly into my soul.

He twirled me and my back collided with his chest and he was still holding my palms with his left hand which was going through just down my neck and he enterwind his right hand fingers with my left hand making me drop the towel.

"You know baby if every morning i feel this same way then neither you will go out of this room neither me and i will want to do so many dirty things to you"
"What?"
"yes then I won't be able to control myself from my wife"
"Adi you will be late leave me"
"not before your punishment to make me take cold shower "
"what? punishment" i gulped down

"yes" saying this he burried his face in the crook of my neck and started to give me soft kisses.

I moaned his name "Adiiiii..." when he kissed my soft spot and then slightly bit my ear lobe. Heat was rising inside me. His closeness makes me loose myself and my legs turn into jelly. I closed my eyes and lost myself in his touch. Slowly he moved both of his hands and let me move my hands down and he grabbed me by my waist with his one hand and his other hand started move my hairs to another side. I wanted to kiss him. And he was not letting me turn.

He raised his head and started to move my hairs to other side i immediately turned and crashed my lips on his soft lips. I wanted to dominate the kiss but he didn't let me and he picked me from the ground and moved a little bit and my back touched the wall and i was pinned between the wall and him. The kiss was a hungry and a passionate kiss.

I was out of breath when he left even he was panting but lightly. He attached both of ours foreheads and his right hand cupped my sides of neck and left hand was on the wall. I kept my eyes shut.

"That was somebody's new side this morning" he said while grinning

Heat rushed upto my cheeks and turned crimson. "Its...."
"its?"
"ummm.. nothing" i wasn't able to say anything. His eyes were like focused on my lips
"Are you sure wifey"
I simply nodded and he said "ok" and moved and sat on the bed and was continuously grinning.

I immediately picked up the towel and went to the balcony and put the towel to dry.

I came back and heard the shower means he was inside. I took out his shirt and his suit and tie , watch and wallet and started drying my hairs.

He came and was standing at my back and tying his tie. i combed my hairs and kept it open and applied moisturizer and lipstick and a little bit sindoor.

I was he wasn't doing the tie properly.. I went to him and said "wait let me do it"

He simply handed me the tie and started to tie the knot. "Who used to tie your tie?"

"i only did it" saying he pulled me by my waist more towards him
"then what happened today" i asked raising my both eyebrows
"Well that time i wasn't married and now I have a beautiful wife who always runs away so from today she will do this now everyday so that i could get to hold her more"
"wow what a plan" i was almost done
"well i like that mark" he said while grinning
"what mark"
"well the mark of our morning kisssssssesssss" he whispered in my ears
"what?" saying i turned towards the mirror

I grabbed the concealer and started to apply it on the hickey he gave. And continuously he was ginning.

"Why are you covering it baby?"
"because I don't want everyone to tease and plus on my first day"
"well then everyone will know you aren't Namrata Banerjee"
"ok then what i am.. have i grown horns on my head"
"no you are Mrs. Namrata Aditya Chakravarty and ya that would be very funny"
"Adiii..." And i wasn't able to say anything and he was grinning continuously.

Somebody knocked on the door it was Pari
"bhabhi mom is calling you in the kitchen"
"ok just a sec."

I picked my bag and put my wallet and phone and went towards the kitchen

"Mom you called me. let me do this" i told her while taking the bowl from her
"you came baccha... and noleave this.. just go and sit"
"but mom"
"go and sit silently like Adi and Pari"

I went and sat there mom served everyone and she sat beside me and served a plate. "this is for you"

She picked a morsel and forwarded towards me . "Its my daughter's first day to collage after marriage and i want to feed her"

I took the bite of paratha from her and waters filled up my eyes.
"shh.. dont bring water in your eyes its your first day you only smile"
"thank you mom.. I missed this so many years. Thank you maa"
She kept the plate and hugged me and i immediately hugged her back..
"shh.. betu eat fast then have to go collage otherwise you will be late"

I nodded and she started to feed me again.
"Mom today its its my first day also you didn't feed me" Adi said making a puppy face
"yes mom its my last sem's first day you didn't feed me"
"I have fed both of you enough now i only want to for my daughter so both help yourself"
"I am jealous now" Adi said
"ok come sit here i will feed you too" mom said
"you don't love me i got it" Pari said making a fake sad face
"no need to do drama my drama queen come here"

Mom fed three of us and dad and dadi was watching us and even dadi clicked a few pictures of us.

After the breakfast adi picked his office baf and i and pari picked our collage bag and mom fed us curd and sugar.

I and Adi satin his car and Pari went with her scooty.. And mom waved at us and we waved her and drove off.

"When your collage will end?"
"At 4"
"okay wait at the gate i will pick you up"
"Adi its your office time"
"ya so?"
"no need to come i will go back and from tomorrow i will go by scooty already you are late because of me and then you will leave the office"
"well did you forget i am the boss"
"Yes you are the boss but this is unfair"
"okay then lets do this today"
"ok fine i will wait"

I went out of the car and wore my i-card.. He came towards me and gave me a light hug.
"bye"
"bye" i said with a smile. And he drove off.

I turned and saw Nisha, Naina and Pooja..

"Hiii.. Guyzzzz"
"Haaaaaaaayyyyyyyeeee..........! " they said in unison
"whatttt"
"Mrs. Namrata Chakravarty saw us finally after hugging her husband. She is totally whipped in her husband's love"
"Guys stop it"
"Well you look different with all these married women signs"
"I know.. And please be with me all day today"
"Ya first lets go to canteen i am hungry i didn't do breakfast thinking i will beate but we just have only one class "Naina said
"what only one class when?" i asked them
"its 2:45 to 3:45" pooja said
"what you should have told me na earlier"

"oye madam after getting married you forget to spend time just wanna spend time with jiju" Nishi said

"Aree no its not like that.. it came out randomly.. Ok lets go to canteen" i said

Nishi-"So what you will eat Namrata"
Me- nothing guys i am full today
Pooja- no just order something
me- ok one cold coffee but without ice cream

Pooja- Seriously Nammu you just ordered cold coffee and we are eating all these
me- yaa i am so full
Nishi- yaah with jiju's love
me-what no.. no i mean that actually its my first day so mom fed me
Naina- what? Really jiju's mom fed you
me- yes infact seeing that Adi and pari also asked and mom fed all of us.
Naina- that's wonderful to listen
Pooja- Seriously i am happy for you. Getting mother in law like our own mom is rare
Me- Yaah i to thank god only. She reminds me of my mom always.
Naina- ok now tell us about jiju
me- what about him?
Nishi- not him both of you..Did you have sex?

Hearing her the coffee hit me hard in throat and i started coughing
"she is already coughing.. Our innocent girl is not anymore innocent" Pooja said
"Guys stop it.. No we didn't and well its a very personal so i won't tell" i said
"fine" Naina said
"well we have a surprise for you" Pooja said
"what is it?"
"well you will see today" pooja
"its about Siddharth"NISHI said
"what..? is something bad or good.. I totally forgot i need to talk to him"
"yaah dont worry he will join us in 10mins so lets wait" Pooja said

Siddharth came and sat beside us "hello everyone"
"hi sid"
"Hi nammu"
"how are you"
"i am good.. How are you and jiju"
"yaa we are good.. so tell us what's the surprise"
"well i have joined this collage as assistant professor"
"wow that's amazing"
"yes it is. But won't be able to join you all much"
"yes we understand that and dont worry"
"yes and i really want to kill you now"
"wooohooo.....!!! that its my first day in college and you wanna kill me"
"yes because why are you telling me this late?" i said making a fake angry face
"what but i thought Par.... no i thought poija would have told you"
"whatever nobody told me and wait a sec who is this par..... ohh my god you have a girl friend"
"no i am still single and i was thinking so it just slipped"

"I see.. As i am married now you all have been hiding things from me.. Its ok i get it" saying this i stood up
"what no" sid said
"we aren't" pooja
" i know who are and who is not " i said pointing at pooja
"aree we aren't" nishi said and i gave a look to pooja and stopped because may be she decided to tell right now..

After wasting the time in collage and then attending the class pooja was to wait for her bus and i for Adi

We were sitting outside the gate of collage because we got free earlier at 3:30

"Namrata"
"yes"
"i want to tell you something"
"what is it"
"first promise me nobody will know right now"
"ok fine"
"its actually i am in a relationship with someone"
"finally... Who is that poor soul?"
"ok his name is Rohan"
"and?"
"and he is Adi's best friend"
"okay"
"okay? you just want to say okay"
"no i mean congratulations"
"why this reaction"
"because you idiot girl i knew this and you are telling me now"
"what... o noo... Did Adi told you? ohh no.. we wanted to tell you both today such a stupid.. I won't spare him" listening her i started laughing
"no he didn't tell me.. Its just that i saw you and Rohan in a cafe nearby my house"
"what that day"
"yes"
"you knew from that time"
"yes"
"you didn't ask me also"
"yes" i said with a grinning face
"omg.. and thats were in the canteen you said like that"
"yes"
"what yes.. you know the day you saw us was actually our second date and after 7th date he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes"
"wow that's amazing"
"And adi is coming to pick you up with rohan and then we will ask to pick me also and then we four will go to restaurant and will again tell you and you have to act as you dont know otherwise rohan won't spare me"
"chill babes everything will be like you said"
"i wish" and my phone pinged with Adi's msg

I opened the message and it was "on my way with rohan he wants to tell us some related to him and pooja and we will pick her . Act like nothing you know whatever i wrote of pooja and rohan"
"okay waiting" i replied

"pooja do you love him?" i asked her
"yes. I love him a lot. I haven't seen anybody like him"
"If anyday he asks you to marry him will you?"
"yes.. i want to be with him till my last breath"
"that's amazing"

I saw Adi's car.. "come lets go" he said coming towards me.

to be continued.....

_______________________________________
If you like the story please vote comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.8K 48
Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rights A girl that is just filled with so m...
753K 43K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
1.7M 72K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
2.6M 92.3K 73
#1 In India out of 45.8k stories #1 on Prince out of 40k stories #1 on Arrange marriage out of 27k stories #4 on Hate #9 on Billionaire #1 on Jodhp...