You are arranged to be mine ✅

Por priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... Más

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
56. you are mine
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

23. Marry me...

5.7K 210 3
Por priyaRoy304

Namrata's pov-

It was 6:30 I went to get ready and took a long shower.  I wore the dress gifted by Adi. It was a beautiful green knee length dress.

I did a little makeup and added a pair of matching earrings with it and straightened my hair. I wore heel sandals and took a clutch and kept my phone some money and my phone.

I was finally ready and saw it was 7:55. I went downstairs and grabbed some water. And the bell rang.

I opened the gate and saw Adi. I was unable to take my eyes from him he was looking so handsome in crisp white and blue checks shirt and blue denim and brown leather shoes. I was wearing the watch I had gifted him and 
he had kept his shirt folded upto the elbow.

After looking at every point of him my eyes moved towards his face. He was standing and grinning there.

"May i come in?"
"ohh.. yeah absolutely"

I turned to get some water for him but held my wrist and pulled me towards him and i collided with his chest.

"Adiii.."
"Hey my gorgeous lady... This is for you" He showed me the bouquet of flowers and chocolate

My cheeks immediately red as he said 'my gorgeous lady' and i had put my eyelids down. I said "thank you" and looked up in his eyes. I could clearly see his eyes filled with love and only love.

"you look stunningly beautiful. I am lucky that i will be stealing you from the world and make you mine" he said and kissed me on my forehead.

"lets go" he said again. I nodded and went to take the keys. I locked the gate and went to the car and he opened the door for me. "Thank you again" i said with a smile. And he to gave his million dollar smile.

"Adi?"
"yaa?"
"Where are we going?"
"wait and watch baby"

He took me to a place and that place was beautifully decorated with candles and there was the ocean. The place was decorated with peach coloured roses. Two chairs were kept. He took out one chair and made me sit and he grabbed a chair. A waiter came and we ordered the food. I ordered dessert and i had it and he had very less. While eating some whipped cream was on my lips and he removed it with his hands.

We had our food and suddenly he got up and knelt down infront of me and forwarded his right infront of me and said "May I have the pleasure to dance with you?"

I was already awestruck by everything and at last this. "Yes" i said with a big smile and kept my left hand on his right hand.

There was soft music playing on the background. I had kept my left hand on his shoulder and another on his chest. He had kept his both hand on my waist. m

Suddenly he pulled me towards him. We both were dancing slowly on the music. Suddenly i stumbled.. "ahhhh....!!!!"

"what happened? show me"

I sat on the chair and he opened my heels. "Is it paining a lot?" he said while rubbing the place.

Tears welled up in my looking his so much care for me that i always thought to be in fairy tails.

"wait a second. Its gonna pain a second but trust me it will feel much better" Saying that he pulled my toe finger and a crack sound came... "aaaaaahhh addiiiiiiiiii"

"relax baby just a minute"

He again did the same and sane crack sound came. Tears now came out from my eyes as if my bone broke.

"Shh.. don't cry and move your legs baby" . I did as he said and the pain was vanished. I was really surprised.

"How did you do?"
"Well its just i have learnt and lets go back home. The weather seems to rain "

I couldn't wear the heels again that's why i opened my another heel and held both of my heels on left hand. I felt his hands on my waist and with a blink of second he picked me up in bridal style.

"Adi what are you doing leave"
"No. And I wont allow you to walk bare foot."
"Adi leave me it would be difficult. I am heavy"
"Not for me darling"

He made me sit inside the car and he drove to our house.
I went inside the house and the lightening had started.

"Its going to rain heavily tonight"
"Yes"
After fer seconds he said " Are you going to be okay alone?"
"Reema di came back at 9"
He nooded and turned added and it started pouring down heavily

"Adi don't leave please. It has satrted raining heavily. Let the rain stop. Come inside please" saying that i held his hand and made him come inside. I really didn't want him to go.

Reema di came and asked if she has anymore work to do. I told her that no she doesn't have to worry she may go and sleep.

I changed myself into top and trouser. I went to make coffee for both of us and somebody hugged me from the back on my waist.

"Thank you for everything" he said and kissed on my hairs.
"But Adi.." he cuts me in between and said "I couldn't have asked God more. You are something very special". I felt a tear drop on my shoulder.

I immediately turned towards him "What happened Adi?"

"I never imagined to be this much lucky in my whole life. I always believed to work hard and then achieve but you......... You are the most precious thing that i got"

I wiped his tear drop and said " Adi I am lucky to have you in my life. You make me feel contended and safe. With you there i feel to be myself"

He came closer to me and kissed me on my forehead. "You go and sit i will bring the coffee". He nodded and left from there.

I took coffee and kept it on the table. I opened the window so that the cold wind can also come in. Then gave him the coffee and sat beside him..

He turned towards me and i turned towards him.
"Namrata?"
"haan?"
He kept both mine and his coffee mug on the table and held both my hands and said
"Can I ask you something?"
"yes"
His grip on my hands tightened a little bit and he said
"Namrata.... will you Marry me?And accept me as your husband?"

I was looking at him with wide eyes... My cheeks immediately turned red and i said "YES"  and nodded my head.

He immediately pulled me for a kiss. I could taste the coffee . Both of ours lips were moving in synchronisation. This time i wanted to to dominate the kiss and i bit his lower lip and he let me enter and after exploring his mouth he entered my mouth dominating my tongue and explored my mouth completely.

We both parted panting heavily wanting for breath..  i immediately hugged him and kept my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beat. He was running his right hand's fingers through my hairs.

After a few minutes he spoke." Lets have the coffee otherwise it would get cold."

We had our coffee and the rain had stopped and he immediately left for home. I told him to inform me as he reaches then i will be relaxed.

After 40 minutes I got his message that he reached home and sent him a "good night"

I immediately received"good night" with two red hearts

Next morning to join her and Pari for the lunch and spend the day with them. And they had to do some wedding shopping for me too...

It was 11 i was waiting for them to come as they told me they would pick me up. I had wore straight plain baby pink salwar suit..

Mom selected some sarees and suits and wanted to buy the reception saree too but couldn't because Adi had told that he wanted to be there. In the meanwhile aunty bought jewellery . After that we had our lunch and shopping with Mom was actually super fun she was really involved with us.

After the lunch Adi joined us. We went to the showroom to buy the reception saree and one by one i was putting on the sarees and i liked a few even aunty and Pari liked it but he didn't like any so i didn't want to take any.

"bhaai are you going to finalize any or we gonna stay up whole night here"

He seemed to be in deep thoughts and at last he pointed the shopkeeper on a saree. He took it out and showed us.

The saree was gorgeous and then i put it on and came out aunty and Pari was awestruck even i was awestruck. The saree was beautiful elegant and not very heavy to carry also and was super comfortable.

"You look like goddess durga in this saree beta . May God bless you" aunty said and kissed on my forehead

"Really bhabhi you look amazing. Those sarees were nothing in comparison to this"

I looked at Adi and he gave me satisfied look and he was constantly staring at me with wide open eyes. And signalled me that this is the one he looked for.

I was going to change the saree but he came near the changing room and took me towards the mirror. And slowly whispered in my ears "this is my choice and i love it"

Immediately blood rush to my cheeks and it turned red and ge continued "and this blush too"

I looked up immediately and he was grinning. Seeing him smile my lips also curved up into a smile.

We packed the saree and they told it will be delivered after 7days.Adi dropped me back home in the evening and drove back to office as there was some urgent need.

As i returned after few minutes of that papa also came back home. He went to freshen up and i made tea for him and started making the dinner.

"beta when are we going to orissa. You remember na we have to do the shopping there"
"when we should go?"
"i think on 1st we will then leave from here. Do the tickets tomorrow"
"okay" i said in a disheartened way

I have to tell this to Adi. After dinner i cleaned up everything and went to my room and decided to call him. I wasn't getting how to tell him and was just playing with the phone. My phone buzzed and saw he was calling me.

"hello"
" hii" i said in a low voice
"what happened baby?"
"nothing happened"
"Had your dinner?"
"yes and you?"
"me too"

We were talking for so long and then he suddenly asked
"now tell me what happened?"
"Actually for three weeks i and papa are leaving for orissa"
"and why?"
"actually its for our wedding shopping. Di and jiju cant take so many leaves that's why"
"its ok Namrata its only 3weeks. It will be all ok"
"okay if you say so"
"so when are you going"
"may be 1st or 2nd june. Tomorrow i have to book the tickets"

We both were silent for few minutes. "i will miss you" we both said this in unison..

"its ok.. its a matter of just two months and after that you gonna be here for forever"

Listening to him my cheeks turned to crimson

"you know baby your blush is really something. How will i spend so many days without your blush"

"We will video call"
"yeaah"
"okay now go and sleep its late"
"ok good night"
"good night baby"

_______________________________________

hey guyz i hope you like the chapter 💖...

please vote and comment on my story.. your votes and comment are very precious for me.. it would let me know do like it or not.. you can also suggest me up things in the comment box...

thank you all and love you❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

279K 7.6K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
168K 6.8K 48
Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rights A girl that is just filled with so m...
2M 100K 57
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...
1.3M 69.8K 57
(Not edited - Complete) ****** Being the daughter in law of the richest family in the country is a status many desire, but how is it to be the actua...