You are arranged to be mine ✅

By priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... More

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
56. you are mine
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

18. missing him

6K 223 3
By priyaRoy304

Namrata's POV-

At 7 i woke up. Thank god i had put alarm. I saw Pari was still sleeping. I went to Washroom and his my morning chores. I took a long warm water shower.

I went downstairs and made tea for everyone and gave to their rooms at last i went to Aditya's room taking a strong coffee for him.

I knocked the door once he didn't open the second time knocked the door and he had made a grumpy face and his things were all around the bed.

I went inside and kept the coffee on the table and he locked the door he pulled me towards and caged me between his chest and the door..
His hairs were still wet and his freshly manly colonge hit my nostrils. I move my eyelids upwards to look at him and a drop of water falls on my face.

He wipes the water with the thumb of this right hand. And held my face making me to look into his eyes.. His eyes were looking at me passionately and love. The next moment he captured her lips for a passionate and a sensual kiss. The kiss was soft and sensual.

This time i also kissed him passionately and sensually. Both of our lips were moving synchronisingly. Slowly he moved to my jawline and started kissing me there..

He moved to the nape of my neck and gave me open mouth kisses and kissed me on my soft spot. I gasped when he kissed me there.. I clutched his shirt tightly.

"I like that hickey on your neck" he whispered in my ears.. And my eyes got wide shut open.. I said "whattt"... he whispered again "yes baby its yesterday's.."

He again started to give me kisses on my jawline and came upto my lips and this time the kiss was dominating he bit my lower lips sucked  it and he shoved his tongue and explored my mouth. His minty breath feels so good.

We both were panting hard. He had attached both of ours foreheads and after a few minutes we hugged each other tightly.

When we parted from the hug immediately being him infront of me i missed his warmth, the peace i find when i keep my head on his chest..

We were looking into each others eyes like we were telling that how much we are gonna miss each other. These few days were incredible for us. We had came close to each other. A tear escaped from my eyes..

He wiped my tear and said "Pushpaa... i hate tears" The way he told this famous dialogue made me smile..

"That's like my wifey. A smiling and enchanting face" he said and again it made me smile
"Adi at what time is your flight?
"4pm."
"then you drink the coffee i will pack ypur things till then"
"okay"

I was packing his clothes when my eyes went to the mirror i saw the hickey he gave me..
"Don't worry Nammu it was covered with you dupatta when you came in. That means nobody saw it" I looked at him and he passed a wink..

After doing his packing I adjusted my dupatta and took the coffee mug downstairs and he followed me.

Everyone was there on the breakfast table waiting for us. Both of us sat and with talking to everyone breakfast was over.

After that i was in the kitchen when didi came and said "what are you doing here"

"I think i am making the lunch" i said

"then go from here and spend some time with Aditya"
"but di...."
she cut me in between and said "i will do now go.  there is only 1hr left and after lunch you won't get time.. now go"

I was searching Adi when i saw he was playing with Saanvi and Riddhi, Pari and Preksha were also there..

"Bhabhi I definitely want to take saanvi home"
"Yes didi we will also"Riddhi said
"Yes Riddhi we will take"
"Okay let saanvi choose then" i said

We all sat in a line and Saanvi was walking all around and she was saying "pupppppp... puuupppp mummmm mummam" repeatedly in her baby voice.

Then she went and held Adi's hand and then she looked at me and i made a puppy face then saanvi came running to me and hugged me tightly and gave me her style wet kisses all over my face and said "maaaaaaaccchhhiiiii" in her baby voice.

I put mt tongue out and teased everyone and all of them stated laughing and came to me and three of them hugged me..

Di came and called us for lunch. We put saanvi in her perambulator and took her to the dining area..

Aditya's pov-

She served the food to me and herself..
After lunch I signalled her to follow me upstairs as i went to take my bag.. She followed me
to my room..

I hugged her tightly and said "i am gonna miss you.."
she said me " wait here"
she went to her room and brought something. She held it infront of me and said "this is for you"
I took it and opened it. I was surprised to see the watch.. I didn't say anything to her for a moment
"don't you like it?" she asked me
"Namrata i love it. But you don't have to buy me anything baby. "
"but I wanted to"
I opened my wrist watch and wore the watch given by her..
"it looks really nice on your hands"
"You know Namrata, God has given me the world's best gift and on 31st July you will become mine for forever. So, I don't need anything else from you. "

Saying this I hugged her tightly.. She also hugged me tightly.. I heard mom calling me.. We parted from our hug and said her " see you soon in Mumbai" With that i gave a small peck on her lips and on her cheeks.. She turned crimson and kept her head lowered.. In that way I clicked a picture of hers and went..

If i would have waited there for one more second I couldn't have controlled myself.. I wanted to kiss her passionately..

We sat in the car and the car drove.. She was waiving and i too waved her back...

Namrata's pov-

After Dadi, Aditya, Pari, Mom and Dad left the 3rd floor became empty.. I went to Adi's room the room still smelt like him. His colonge was still there.. I slept on the bed for sometime and I felt like he is there only hugging me.. With that I drifted to deep slumber..

Di came and woke me up..
"Nammu wake up"
"Di you are here.. What's the time? why it is all dark?"
"because its 7:30p.m. you sleepy head".
"oh my god.. i slept i need to make the dinner"
"dont worry we all are going out to have dinner.. Get up and get ready soon"
"Di.. i dont want to go"
"Why nammu aren't you well?"

He instantly touched my forehead and moved her hands towards my neck. I immediately remembered about the hickey. I moved my neck backwards and said "di... I am absolutely fine.. Its just that i want to be at home"

"okay then.. what will you eat?"
"i will make something for myself you all enjoy"

It was 8p.m. they all went. I told them to lock from outside so that if I fall asleep they could get in..

I opened my laptop and started to watch my all time favourite movie "JAB WE MET"

It was 9p.m. when i made instant noodles... I called Adi 3 times but he didn't pick up.. I called Mom then she told me that they have reached and everything is good...

The only question was why wasn't Adi picking up the call.. "May be he is working" i thought

After having my dinner i was watching the movie and when did i sleep i have no idea....
Di came in my room and shook me so i got up
"Namrata where is your phone?"
"di its here only" i showed her
"then why the hell aren't you picking it up"
"ohh sorry di.. actually i had slept.. But why did you call me. you should have came here instead"
She forwarded her phone to me. I asked "who is this?"
"its Aditya talk to him and give me phone when you are done"
i nodded and put the phone on my ear and said "hello"
"why is your no. switch off? Firstly you didn't pick up then cut my call and switch it off?"
"Adi i am sorry i didn't cut your call may me my phone got discharged" i clicked the power button of my phone and checked " Adi see its discharged and i had slept thats why i slept"

"do you even realize how much tensed was everyone... Firstly you didn't go out with anyone.. you were alone at home and i was trying continuously to call you. Then you didn't pick up the landline of the house also.. "

"I am sorry Adi please... I am absolutely fine"i said
"Namrata listen to me i don't want to hear anything its good that nothing has happened but from today you will charge your phone on time or keep two phones with you"

"Adi but it was by mistake and i accept that".
"listen to me first, do whatever thing but i want to reach you in anytime. I can't afford to.....
Listen me Namrata never repeat this"

"I promise you i would never repeat this mistake again in my life"
"good wifey" with this line i blushed and bite my lower lip slowly
"wifey don't"
leaving my lip i said "what"
"don't bite your lip"
I didn't get anything to reply just a question was running in my mind how does he know
"i know everything" he said. Again in my mind i said did i said that loud
"yes baby you said that loud.. And its only my right to bite your lip. you also can't bite your lips"
"Adiiiiii..."
"yes baby... you are...."
"i am what"
"uhhhh..... you are impossible"
"i know"
"Adi won't you sleep?"
"no wifey.. I need to do my work which i had left in between because you didn't pick up the call"
"I am sorry again Adi.. I won't repeat again"
"ok tell me why did you call"
"actually i was worried that you all reached safely or not. But when i didn't get you i called mom"
"Namrata you won't ask me why didn't pick your phone?"
"Adi.. i would have asked you but you already told you were working and i know how much these projects are important to you and i didn't want to disturb you"
"i can never disturb me.. Ok you go and sleep i need to go"
"Bye good night and take care"
"bye take care"

After talking to Adi I went to di's room and saw her packing things up

"di what are you doing?"
"i am packing your jiju's things"
"but why di?"
"actually he needs to go Delhi tomorrow morning"
"whatt.. but why di?"
"he has important conference there so after 3days he will come back to Orissa"
"ohh.. Where is jiju? "
"he is in study doing some of his preparations"
"ohk.. then i am going to sleep.. Do you need any help?"
"no nothing its done almost."

I was leaving the room when di called me
"Nammu is everything ok with aditya?"
"yes di.. actually my phone's battery discharged he got tensed"
"Accha i am thinking that we four could go to movie tomorrow"
"yes di even i was thinking the same"
"ok di then i will tell Preksha and Riddhi"
"ok.. go and put your phone on charge.. Good night"
"good night"

I attached my phone with the power bank. And switched off the laptop and made my bed to sleep..

I switched on my phone and there so many missed calls by adi and messages also of everyone came. I kept my phone aside and slept.. And slowly sleep consumed me.

_______________________________________

hey guyz i hope you like the chapter 💖...

please vote and comment on my story.. your votes and comment are very precious for me.. it would let me know do like it or not.. you can also suggest me up things in the comment box...

thank you all and love you❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 12.1K 50
"I don't want to become a mother." This line is a taboo for women in some parts of the world, and so was for Khusi Mukherjee. At the age of 25, inde...
168K 6.8K 48
Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rights A girl that is just filled with so m...
41.3K 1.7K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

206K 8.2K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...