You are arranged to be mine βœ…

By priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... More

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
56. you are mine
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
70. Returning back
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

14. Varanasi visit part 1

5.7K 235 1
By priyaRoy304

Namrata's pov-

Next morning I woke up late as everyone was coming in the afternoon.. After I got up reema di had already made the breakfast so I had it and then we started making the lunch..

Around 1p.m. three of them arrived and after their 30mins of arrival uncle aunty Preksha and Riddhi joined us.. Around 2 we all did our lunch and it was finalized that in the evening we ladies will be going for shopping for the celebration and the pooja..

In the evening we all went for shopping the lights and sweets and we went for shopping dress.. Preksha took anarkali suit ,Riddhi took jeans and top ,Di chose a red saree ,aunty chose a pink saree and I wanted to take suit but di and aunty literally ordered me to take saree so i chose a simple sea green coloured saree..  We took a saree for reema di also as she lives with us.. May be she works for us but we treat her like family..

The day just passed in a blink and it was the day when Aditya and his family were going to come.. they would be joining us in the evening... And since morning there was hustle-bustle in the house as papa and chachu were arranging the things according to the list of pandit ji...

It was 4p.m. i checked my phone I thought there would be any message from Adi but there weren't any.. Today since morning i am waiting for him here.. May be today is the longest day I have been waiting..

"Nammu"
"yes di.. you are here.. sorry i didn't see you when did you came?"
"i came here just now and saw you lost in Adi's thoughts"
"didi..  pleasee.. don't tease me"
"ohhoo.. he is coming na then why are you thinking so much.. are you missing him"
"no di... its nothing"
"accha listen Amar uncle called they are reaching in 10mins.change and come downstairs fast"
"what.....??? in 10 mins."
"come fast"
Listening to di that they are reaching in 10 mins. my heartbeat had increased..
I immediately went washed my face combed my hairs applied some moisturizer and put some lipstick and wore a baby pink coloured suit..

As i reached downstairs I saw a car just reached I ran towards the door I saw uncle- aunty Pari, dadi but Adi wasn't anywhere near.. I touched all of their feet and Pari gave me a bone crushing hug..

Pari asked me "bhabhi whom are you searching we all are here"
" nobody.. whom i will be searching"
"well bhabhi, Adi bhai will be joining us tomorrow morning.. he will be landing here at 5 a.m."
"don't worry i am not Searching him let him be late"

I made tea and snacks for everyone and served..
I know he must be busy in his work otherwise he would have came here with everyone but I was sad that he should have told me I was waiting for him like stupid since morning.. He could have left a text just writing he will be joining us on 14th morning..

The evening went very fast with talking to everyone...It was 11:30 when we all went to sleep.. I had put a alarm at 5a.m. because I know Reema di would put alarm but yet she had worked a lot since morning so i will let her sleep...

Every room was filled except the room beside mine.. I and Pari was sharing the room.. Didi-jiju-saanvi were in middle floor room and opposite them were uncle-aunty's room and riddhi and preksha's room.. And on the ground floor was papa's room and amar uncle and aunty's room.. and opposite to our room there was a room in which reema di lived and then on the next floor its the terrace..

in the morning 5a.m.

The alarm was torturing me to hell i didn't want to wake up but Adi's thought crossed me and i woke up.. I woke up at 5 because to reach our home it takes 1hr from the airport.. I took a quick shower and changed into a yellow kurti white patiyala pants and white dupatta.. i kept my hairs open because by mistake i wet it as i had to shampoo later so i had planned not to wet it but yet i did ..

I went to the temple of our house prayed for all of us as it would be new beginning..  I made hot water for myself and was in the balcony.. There was nobody out there in the colony... after few minutes I saw a car coming towards our home and I knew it was Adi..

I rushed down the stairs and opened the gate and saw Adi he was just going to click the bell.. I saw his blue eyes and i kept looking into those pair of beautiful eyes.. They were looking at me with some feelings which I wasn't getting clearly.. it was full of emotions..

He broke the silence between us and said
"Good morning baby"

i immediately lowered my gaze and said "good morning.. umm.. sorry.. come inside i kept you waiting.."

I moved aside for him to enter and he entered as i closed the door he pulled me towards him and i stumbled and collided to his hard chest and he immediately hugged me.. both of his hands were on my waist and both of my hands were on his chest beside my head..
"shh... relax.. i am here"

i found the same peace after so many days i wanted it to last for forever but it striked me anybody could wake up and see us like this..

"Adi chaaro keu eshe jaabe" (Adi leave me somebody would come)
"na ektu khon" ( no some more time)
"Adi keu eshegele ki bhabhbe" ( adi if someone somes what will he think)
"ja babhbar bhabhte daao.. ami amar fiance k hug korchi.. kono bhul noe" ( let them think whatever they want to.. i am hugging my fiance.. that's not wrong"
"but adi..."
"shhh.. no more talking" he hugged me even more tightly.. this time i also put my hand down from his chest and hugged him tightly..

"I missed you and i am sorry" adi said
"i missed you too and yes you should be sorry for not giving me any text for your delay"
"i know baby but i was stuck at a project. I had to cancel yesterday's flight in the last moment due to work. And if i have arrived late then i wouldn't have got the chance to hug you and i was working to make rest of the time for us only"
"I am sorry.. you did all this but i..........." he cut me in between and kissed on my head
"You don't need to be sorry.. okay baby"
"okay"

When we started to part from the hug some of my hair strands fell on my face as i had kept my head lowered..
Aditya took those hair strand and tugged it behind my ears..
"look at me baby" I wasn't able to look at him.
He put his fingers on my chin and made me look up slowly he came near to my face and planted a kiss on my forehead.. The kiss was a long kiss and a feeling of i am there for you was in it...

we heard some foot steps so we went apart from there and he sat on the chair and i went to kitchen to bring some water for him...

Reema di came inside the kitchen..
"Didi.. bhaiya ke lie kuch bana doon?"
"nahi bas chai aaj to pooja hai na"
"haan thik hai.. aap piyogi chai?"
"nahi"

I took the water to Adi he drank it..
"Adi come i will show you the room"

i showed him the room and told him where everyone's room is..

"where is your room nammu?"
"mine is that room beside yours"
"but you told it's Pari's "
"I and Pari are sharing the room actually...  You freshen up then i will bring the tea"
"okay.. and I want to get some sleep i am really tired.. When will the pooja start?"
"It will start at 11:30 so you have to come downstairs by 11"
"okay i will get a sleep of 3:30 good atleast"
"okay i am going now freshen up"

I went downstairs and reema di was making the milk boil..
"di where is the tea"
"i will make it after the milk"
"i will make it"
"but didi i will..." i cut her in between and said
"I want to make for him"
"okay didi"

I made the tea and i couldn't serve him anything else with tea because you are not allowed to consume anything except water and tea or milk before the pooja

I took the tea to his room and saw all his things were here and there.. I was shocked to see the room.. I immediately started to set the things up and unpacked his things and kept in the wardrobe. Just as i did complete the cleaning Adi came he was looking very handsome in his wet hairs and his bodywash smell was taking me somewhere else. He had wore white t-shirt and black trousers.. i was literally gawking at him..

He came and stood infront of me and i immediately lowered my gaze and said "i have brought tea for you and yes dont eat anything else except water and tea before the pooja"

He nodded but his gaze was still on me. I turned to go but he held my hand and said
"Namata"
"haan?"
"where is your tea"
"I actually had hot water just before you came so i didn't want to have"
"okay then sit here"
i sat there and asked him "you really are messy with the things or was it today"
"actually i am very bad it packing and unpacking things. I think its the worst thing to do... Well i see you are best it that"
"i pretty much love doing packing and unpacking"
"then we are sorted for the lifetime"
"yes" i said with a smile..
he finished his tea and i said you take rest i will be going..

It was 9:30 i went to take shower again so that i can get ready for the pooja and i had to wear saree too so didi helped me in that.. I kept my hairs open and i wore some bangles a simple gold chain a small pair of earrings and i wore a red bindi.. I put some eyeliner and kajal and lip gloss..

I started the preparation of pooja with all of them and we all were chatting and talking.. I was busy in the work and suddenly my heart started to beat fast i looked around and saw Adi  he was looking handsome in his white kurta pyjamas.. he turned towards me and our eyes meet he smiled and winked his eyes and with that a smile also came on my face. I immediately lowered my eyes and thinking everyone was around I started working...

Pandit ji came around 11:30 and he started the pooja.. When i went to sit except the place beside Asi no place was there i slowly went and sat there...  Di came and told me to keep my head covered with saree as pooja was going to start. I was unable to do as already i am not habituated to wear saree plus keeping pallu on head was next to impossible for me..

"wait" adi said in a whispering tone
"whattt?"
i was still struggling with the pallu but he caught my hands and said "sit quietly i am doing it"
In what way he arranged that pallu i dont know but it seemed to be perfect and he kept the pllu on my head..
"thank you" i told in a whispering tone
"anytime wifey"
i looked at him and he had a grinning face..
"you are looking beautiful"
"you are also looking good"
"thank you wifey"

Finally at 3p.m. the pooja got over we wished everyone happy new year and took the the blessings from our elders. After that everyone was served the bhog and the prashad.. After that everyone departed to their rooms to get some rest..

_______________________________________
hey guyz i hope you like the chapter 💖...

please vote and comment on my story.. your votes and comment are very precious for me.. it would let me know do like it or not.. you can also suggest me up things in the comment box...

thank you all and love you❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 43.1K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
126K 4.4K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
168K 6.8K 48
Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rights A girl that is just filled with so m...
612K 28.4K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...