The 4 Horsemen of Highschool...

Galing kay PitaNemuritoare

Strife, Fury, War...Death...4 individuals that were once feared by most who dipped their toes into the supern... Higit pa

2 Million
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
MEME REVIEW
MEME REVIEW 2
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
MEME REVIEW 3
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
End of the Line
Other ideas I had...
MEME REVIEW: THE LAST

Chapter 89

8.3K 246 97
Galing kay PitaNemuritoare

Leon's POV 

     Most people would say this was a very long day...well, guess what...it's been a week for me. AN ENTIRE WEEK!

Death:"Stop with the monologue, pal. Focus on your phone call.", the lovely piece of shit whispered to me.

   Good to know that you still hear my thoughts even when we're separated like this. But hey, at least this time around, I can hit ya, so it's better.

Death:"Speak for yourself..."

   Putting him aside for now, I really loath this time difference between the living and the dead real. Why? Cause every time people tell me to stop complaining or get serious cause 'It's only been a day'... fuck you all who say that, literally.

Lara:"Are you listening to me?"

Right... In all this mess with Absalom, I forgot I'm supposed to inherit a company. So now it looks like I went missing after now even 'one day' of work...fucking marvelous.

Leon:"I am here, Lara. Go on."

Lara:"Go on?! There's nothing to go on with! Nothing was realized today, aside from the board's dissatisfaction with your attitude."

Leon:"Loo-"

Lara:"You even brought an intern and allowed her to skip work the same day!"

Leon:"ENOUGH!... I get it..."

...

Lara:"Why even try if you're obviously not interested in Abstergo?"

Leon:"And who else is going to take it? Bruce?"

Lara:"It doesn't have to be on-"

Leon:"Don't even try to shamelessly propose my uncle's side of the family, knowing damn well your sister is engaged to one of my cousins. Just don't."

Lara:"I know you hold it against Daniel, but his brother Edward is different, otherwis-"

Leon:"Your sister Cecilia wouldn't have loved him? Is that suppose to reassure me? Cause as long as Daniel Hyde is part of that branch, no one as much as kisses the CEO's chair in there. You hear?"

Lara:"For fucks sake Leon! Just drop your vengeance already. The past is past!"

Leon:"Thanks for abandoning politeness, so I can do the same. And Shut the fuck up about 'the past is past' bullshit. Wanna know what else would have been in the past? His fucking funeral if my sister wouldn't have recovered. Would you have told Edward, or uncle Stephen the same shit?!"

      Silence took over the phone, with the additional weeping on Lara's part. Sigh... truth be told, she, at the very least, cares for Anna. I guess you could say she's an innocent caught in this family feud. I know I am not fair towards her, but our families were antagonists to each other from the beginning. Kinda hard to collaborate all of a sudden.

Lara:"... You're the worst..."

Leon:"I never pretended to be otherwise. If the worst is what it'll take to accomplish what I need, that's what I will be."

Lara:"And just what exactly do you want to accomplish?

     If I could tell you, we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. For real.

Leon:"That's beside the point. Look, like you said, I don't give a flying fuck about Abstergo, it can burn for all I care. However, I also know I can't leave it up to just anyone or else the company might as well go back to how it used to be, before my grandpa took over."

Lara:"And? Is that excuse supposed to solve anything?"

Leon:"No. It supposed to tell you that, whether you like it or nor, whether you think it's fair or not, I am not going anywhere."

      I don't have the luxury of giving you people free rein in the human world. I am not as stupid as the supernatural to underestimate how vicious humans can get. I am one of them, after all.

Lana:"Can I ask you one last thing?"

Leon:"... What is it?"

...

Lara:"What exactly did you do... for you 4 to end up like this?"

Leon:"... Like this?"

Lara:"Well... I get the impression you're suddenly closer than ever... after all I tried gave no results, so just how?"

     To begin with, your way of 'talking together' wasn't going to solve anything when you had me or Bruce. Violence was the only language we used to speak before.

Leon:"Sigh... I suppose it's that suffering brought all 4 of us on the same page. From there, we were kinda forced to group together."

      Or better said, I'm the one who forced fate's hand. At least for once, it listened to what I wanted.

...

Lara:"...Till the very end, you have no intention of actually telling me the truth...Fine! Have it your way!"

Leon:"What? Wai-"

Lara:"GOODBYE!"

     With that, she ended the call abruptly. Okay, Leon... inhale and exhale...inhale and exhale...inhale and-

Leon:"YOU AND THE WHOLE BOARD CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES!"

       I yelled to particularly no one as I smashed my phone on the carpented floor. I think I'll straight up murder the next person who mentions anything Abstergo related.

Death:"Easy there. You'll end up without a phone."

Leon:"It's a 3310 anyway!"

...

Death:"Easy there. Gremory will end up without a mansion."

       As much as I appreciate the attampts at improving my mood, I think we're way past the point of no return with this case on out hands.

        I truly felt exhausted, to the point where the chair I fell into felt like a blessing from above.

      Seeing as I'm not getting better, he switched to his rare but more easier to handle side. Welcome back to Death the Psychiatrist...kinda...

Death:"Ok. I'll listen."

Leon:"To what? You already know the situation. Unless you have a magical way of making it better, I don't see how you can help.

Death:"Well...I don't. But I can listen to you ranting off about it. After all, who knows you better than I do?"

     Heh. Touché.

Leon:"It's just...sigh... I don't know if the direction I'm going is still the right one, you know? It all feels steady at the begining and then some shit like this hits the fan... I'm tired, Death. Of all of it."

Death:"Heh. But if I tell you to stop you'll only scoff at me."

Leon:"And that's what I don't get. So many times I say to myself 'fuck it. I'm not even trying anymore' and yet..."

Death:"You end up trying harder than before. You got a sense of purpose that's stronger than your natural instincts. What's wrong with that?"

...

Leon:"Where have you seen someone's sense of purpose make them insecure? Isn't purpose supposed to give you confidence?"

Death:"If you're naive enough to believe the world is black and white, absolutely. But you're neither. You continue to balance yourself over the thing line of grey."

Leon:"If you're going to tell me I'm morally grey or whatever, I digress. I'm not Sylvanas and you're not Blizzard."

Death:"...1. I'll pretend I didn't hear that. 2. What I meant is that you do the evil things that need to be done when others don't want to bloody their hands."

Leon:"Now you're just singing empty praise on me."

Death:"Fucks sake! Tell me another person who's openly admit they're dating a wanted criminal in front of a whole tribunal. I'll wait."

Leon:"... Bruce probably would..."

Death:"... outside your family... And to begin with, you said you're tired yet will shower the entire Gremory domain in ashes if Rias so much as tries to get between you and Kuroka. Very tired indeed."

     For how fuckin long is this walking corpse going to use the cat against me? Besides, she'll spill out the full truth next time we meet or I'mma douse her in water till she begs for mercy...and NOT the kinky way.

Leon:"Just get on with it, Death. You obviously have a conclusion you're trying to reach here."

Death:"Glad we're on the same page. You are the guy who told me AND Ophis to go fuck ourselves. Maybe Leon the human is tired, but the individual, the person... He's always ready for a brawl."

      ... Is he... Telling me-

Death:"I sure am. Get this. You're Horseman third, Human second and Leon first."

     I... No. I don't think I need to argue that point any further. If there something I've never been good at is criticizing my own self. It'd make sense that the closest one to me would do that perfectly. I still have a lot to learn.

...

Leon:"...thanks, Death."

Death:"Always, friend."

      Heh. Once again I'm both amazed and confused about how the personification of death and a living creature relate in such a level... They say people have guardian angels, right? Well, if that ends up being true, mine turned out to be the coolest.

...

No. You turned out to be the best host I could have asked for.

To be continued...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
248K 10K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...