The 4 Horsemen of Highschool...

Por PitaNemuritoare

Strife, Fury, War...Death...4 individuals that were once feared by most who dipped their toes into the supern... Más

2 Million
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
MEME REVIEW
MEME REVIEW 2
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
MEME REVIEW 3
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
End of the Line
Other ideas I had...
MEME REVIEW: THE LAST

Chapter 80

11.2K 267 88
Por PitaNemuritoare

Grace's POV

        I can't believe I'm saying this, but I might miss the Real of the Dead. At least there it was free for all. The human world has so many rules. Ugh!
Could have warned me, you know?!

      I didn't wonder in the human world prior to their extinction. What makes you think I would know anything about it this time around?

     Well, your brother certainly does, Absalom.

     Death has been with Leon Creed for good years by now. He's seen the world thought his eyes. Meaning he, while not knowing everything, still has a better idea about how to proceed here than us.

     Sigh...you don't have to kill the mood anymore that it already is. I gotta say, it's refreshing.

    What is?

    The people there have no idea creatures like you exist, right? Neither the Horsemen or the reincarnation cycle. They get to live without worrying about the greater things... I'm envious.

     I fail to relate to humans. We're functioning on different principles.

    Are you perhaps holding a grudge against them for getting Eden, instead of the Nephilim?

      I suppose it's been a few years in the dead realm ever since I've met him, so I've had the opportunity to learn a bit about Absalom.

    Pff. Like I have the time to waste my anger on these feeble creatures. They had no choice in the matter to begin with. The one responsible is-

     The council, yeah, yeah. We've had this talk already. And I still don't get how are you going to pay them back when they've been annihilated by the Horsemen.

     I too have been killed by Death, yet here I am, talking to you.

      Fair point. But I don't think it's smart to take on both a supposedly alive council AND those 4 at the same time.

     For the fact that the Horsemen have fought and destroyed the council in the past, I have no reason to wage war on them, but because their powers were granted by the very same council, I won't partake their help either.

    Pretty petty~ Besides, that's not the impression those 2 got. They might really believe you're in for a war.

      Hmph. Think of it as you will. However, I need to be sure of something. I can't have you changing your mind midway through.

    Yes. Yes. I serve as your catalyst in the living realms and you help me find out how exactly did I end up in the dead realm, looking so damn young. That was our deal.

     Very well. From this point forward, we're partners. I shall lend you the power of corruption whenever you desire.

    Thanks. Heh. I wonder if this is how Leon and Death usually act... Must be nice to know you're never alone.

     Each to their own. Let us go.

Grace:"Yosh! Show me your secrets, Kuoh!"

3rd POV

     As the newly formed team was taking a stroll throughout Kuoh with the intent to solve a puzzle, in the Underworld, the young devils were having a post-gathering meeting, the peerage members present such as queens and pawns, being allowed to listen this time around.

Seekvaira:"This gathering has taken a turn I never anticipated."

Sona:"Ironically, I couldn't imagine this day go by without those 4 showing up. It would have been too perfect."

Seekvaira:"You make it seem like you're not fond of your fiancé."

Sona:"No, it's just that Bruce is, well...Bruce."

Sairaorg:"I think the word you're looking for is Strife. He's exactly how I imagined him to be."

Rias:"If you mean his exterior appearance and demeanor, sure. Sigh... Can't believe I lost my composure. Ended up looking like a fool in front of Leon."

Zephyrdor:"He can su-"

Zander:"No one cares what you think."

Zephyrdor:"Why you-"

Sairaorg:"I believe Zander here is right. Quiet."

     Sure enough, Sairaorg's word meant a lot for the younglings of the Underworld, not that Zephyrdor took it well.

Zander:"Honestly, you had legitimate reasons to lose your cool, Rias. What I find surprising is that Leon has a relationship with the enemy."

    Rias could only call it luck that Koneko was didn't come with her this time around, Akeno and Issei being the only ones present. Upon receiving the news, the 2 had mixed reactions.

    Akeno seemed more calm. Whether it was due to Leon's nature of being steps ahead or the fact that his trust is valuable to him, she had no intention of taking it up with the Horseman.

    Issei, on the other hand lacked that spirit, as he thought of this as a betrayal of Koneko's trust. To begin with, he wasn't on good terms with Leon.

Issei:"I can't accept this. When I see him, I'll-"

Saji:"Compose yourself, idiot."

Issei:"Butt out of it. You don't ge-"

Saji:"What exactly do I not get? That you're marching to your own death?! Think about it for a second! What can you do to even remotely affect him?"

Issei:"...Are you telling me to just take it?"

Saji:"I'm telling you you're not the only one who wishes to duke it out with one of them, but as we stand, we have NO CHANCE. Get that stick out of your ass and think clearly about what Apocalypse means!"

...

     Strategically speaking, Saji was right, as the supernatural doesn't really have chips to bargain with the Creeds.

Diodora:"Your pawn has made a very good point. What leverage do we have over those 4? Cause to me, today it looked like the eldest brother, through the way he disclosed his secrets and his attitude, sent a very subtle message."

Seekvaira:" 'I can deal with you anyplace, anytime. Absalom is a bigger concern' Am I right?"

Sairaorg:"Furthermore, he seems to posses knowledge about wars and the likes. It's unsettling considering his age."

Sona:"That's only the tip of the iceberg. Anyway, the decision should be over how do we act around them."

Zander:"Take into consideration that while for us, the Creed brothers are the 4 Horsemen, from their eyes, they're 2 separate groups."

Rias:"There isn't a certain etiquette to adopt around them. That's not the case. The best thing to do is simply go along with their unwritten rules."

Seekvaira:"Oh? Such as?"

Sona:"First, picking a fight with one brother is no different from picking one with all 4. Second, endangering humans doesn't sit well with them."

Rias:"And third, avoid ANY form of malicious contact with Alexander, Scarlett and especially Anna Creed, meaning threats, wounds-"

Zander:"Insults, you got that, Zephyrdor?"

Zephyrdor:"Tch. Fine. Have it your way."

Rias:"Then this is it for n-"

Seekvaira:"One more thing."

...

Sona:"Yes?"

Seekvaira:"What's a good way of establishing friendly contact with them, seeing as one of us is already engaged to a Horseman."

Sona:"Well, it's fairly simple. Don't approach them as devils."

Seekvaira:"That's incomprehensible."

Sona:"Not in the literal sense. Act natural. Be yourself. They take pleasure in talking and knowing a person, not a race. "

Seekvaira:"... is that all?"

Sona:"Frankly, yes. You'll know when you're on the right track when they'll show you their true selves as well."

Rias:"...their human side."

To be continued...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
433K 17.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
874K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...