The 4 Horsemen of Highschool...

By PitaNemuritoare

Strife, Fury, War...Death...4 individuals that were once feared by most who dipped their toes into the supern... More

2 Million
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
MEME REVIEW
MEME REVIEW 2
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
MEME REVIEW 3
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
End of the Line
Other ideas I had...
MEME REVIEW: THE LAST

Chapter 78

11.2K 300 123
By PitaNemuritoare

Leon's POV

A Standoff with Rias was one of the things I really hoped to avoid today. Nah, I'm not worried about her big brother or the cousin across the room, but the way she is now really puts me off.

Rias:"You see yourself? Is that suppose to be the wisdom you grant us? There's nothing in us that resemble you, at all! It must feel good to have power and wealth. You live the best lif-"

Leon:"I sure would wish for it to be the best! But guess what! It fucking ISN'T!"

I ain't hearing this bullshit again.

Rias:"In what way? You're the heir of a rich family, you're a Horseman, able to make gods kneel to you. What's so bad about it?!"

Leon:"When the fuck did I ask for it, huh? Yeah, I'll make the gods kneel, but what the fuck does that do yo alienate 5 fucking years of sleepless nights? I'm rich? That's sure to fix my slowly decaying mind, ain't it? Is that how you see me? Materialistic?! Power Hungry?"

Rias:"Then just choose a personality and stick with it. Yesterday, you scold all of us, today you're warning us, tomorrow you're advising us. MAKE UP YOUR MIND! WHY BOTHER?!"

Leon:"CAUSE I WISH SOMEONE DID THE SAME FOR ME!"

...

...

...

Sigh... can't believe I'm having this conversation HERE.

Leon:"YES! I scold you... because I would have loved for someone to do the same to me back in the day. YES! I warn you, cause it would have helped me in the past quite a damn lot. AND YES! I am advising you, cause I could've used it myself a long time ago. Instead, what did I got? That I am the eldest and should FIGURE SHIT ON MY OWN! WHOOPTY FUCKIN' DOO!"

...

Death:"That stuff about breathing you usually tell Bruce to do... could really use that."

Leon:"I COULD use some understanding here."

Death:"Ok. Just saying."

Leon:"Sigh... point is, I had a disfunctional family. I got my shit together and fixed it. I don't know about you, but that's anything BUT the best life!"

Rias:"IT DOESN'T CONCERN ME!"

Leon:"IT SHOULD!"

Before I knew, the power of destruction was already loose throughout the room...the power of both of us.

At least one thing came out of this and that's the fact that the similarity has been proved.

Sairaorg:"This is-"

Sirzechs:"Indeed. Quite similar, yet different."

But the boy seemed surprised by something else, paying little mind to the similarities and more to my side of the deadlock.

Desmond:"The more I look at this, the more I see 2 siblings arguing."

Bruce:"Sigh...as much as it would pain me to even consider her a big sister, they do resemble that."

Leon:"You lot seem kin on further ruining my day."

Jason:"You kinda did that yourself, tho...thanks for the feeling of nostalgia. Another day at Creed Therapy with Doctor Leon."

And here I thought you forgot about it already.

Rias:"Don't just brush off the whole conversation from before. What therapy?"

Ah god damnit.

Bruce:"See? You're not yelling anymore. You've blown off steam."

Sona:"But...they just yelled at each other."

Desmond:"And that's exactly the point. To begin with, this was the equivalent of a little disagreement for Leon."

Rias:"Disagreement? But he looked as if-"

Jason:"He was ready to lash out in rage? You don't have to tell me. I was the first person he ever used this 'method' on."

Rias:"Method...?"

Jason:"When you asked about him beating the 3 of us half to death. Let's just say we were a bit less cooperative compared to you."

You fuckers talked about that?!

Leon:"Hey! Don't go blabbering about the ways I do things."

Bruce:"The way you do things births misunderstandings."

Leon:"And it's my job to deal with them."

Bruce:"And I'm fucking annoyed that everyone gets the wrong impression about you! Spare us for a chance, will ya?"

Heh. As far as I remembered, you used to love me being misunderstood. Some dark ages those were.

Leon:"Sigh...suit yourself. Anyway, I wouldn't have raised my hand against you to begin with, Rias. I understand the anger you feel towards my relationship with Kuroka."

Rias:"Then-"

Leon:"But I think I really need to teach you the difference between playing family and being one. You CAN feel anger on Koneko's behalf. You CAN'T take revenge for her tho."

Rias:"Sigh...there it is again. The wisdom."

Leon:"Wisdom I had to pull with my teeth to achieve. I stand by what I said. I know Kuroka hid details about her, but I won't take a final decision until I hear all of her story. Romance is the one field I have almost no experience in and I agree that I might rush things, just like my brothers, but I will at least hear her out...Sorry if I'm not how you expected, Sera."

Serafall:"Mmm...I don't like the idea of you being taken by a stray, but I'll have you know you're exactly how I expected. After all, you show her the same side you shoe your sister...the human side of you."

Leon:"Then I guess you'll stop-"

Serafall:"You didn't marry her yet, right?"

...

Sigh...this is just ridiculous...

Leon:"Just...do what you gotta do... I think I've said all I needed to at this meeting. I am outta he-"

Rias:"Wait."

AGH! REALLY?!

Leon:"What now?"

Rias:"...you mentioned before someone about the 2 of us talking in private...was this what you wanted to talk about...?"

At least you remembered.

Leon:"Ah, that. No, in fact. I told you you'll talk with Leon, not the Horseman."

Rias:"Well, since we had that shouting contest before, go ahead."

Leon:"...fine. I guess it doesn't really matter. Here's the thing. I know your brother has always taken care of you, accommodating your needs, even with more... unconventional methods, but there's a moment when every sibling has to step out of the shadow. I realized this back when you didn't want to call Sirzechs to deal with Kokabiel."

Sirzechs:"I wouldn't say she's in my sha-"

Rias:"Brother, please."

Get shut down, pal.

Leon:"What I'm saying is... it's about time you starts being less Gremory...and more Rias."

3rd POV

With those parting words, Leon, now back together with Death, left the conference room, ignoring the curious and worried tones of the peerages outside who have sensed the amount of power that fluxuated inside.

Bruce:"Welp, this started off with me making a statement and look where it got us. God damn fate and it's course."

His brothers soon followed up, leaving the devils continue their talk about rating games and the likes. But now, Rias had something more meaningful to think about than her rating game against Sona, courtesy of who, up until know, she considered a walking enigma.

Azazel:"What I show this was."

Michael:"Absalom, the power of destruction, Death, Leon's lover and so much more... unbelievable."

Sirzechs:"Well, in the end, this only adds more to their status of living aberrations. So many concepts packed into just 4 individuals of what is considered the weakest race on the supernatural stage. Amusing.

???:"Yes, amusing indeed.", Said a man that looked well above 60, but with an age up in the tens of thousands.

Sairaorg:"Great Grandfather?!"

Nicholas Bael, a member of the Bael house and an elder that should have been present at this meeting sooner, but got lost on the path of life, as he often says.

"You're late!"

Nicholas:"Yes, yes. But I made sure to witness the good part. Sairaorg, my boy. You should have noticed."

Sairaorg:"Sir! That power of distruction...it looked like yo-"

Nicholas:"Wrong. Mine looks like his. And enough with the sir. As much as your father, my foolish grandson may deny it, you're one of us."

Sirzechs:" Yours? His? Is this related to the theory the Horseman presented?"

Nicholas:"It isn't a theory. At least, not on my part."

Rias:"I think this will a long explanation."

Nicholas:"That it will be, my little rose, but for now, the only thing I feel like saying is..."

...

He seemed lost in thought for a couple of minutes, as if he was reminiscing about the past, a bitter smile spreading across his face... and finally:

"No blood,

No bone,

No ash!"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...