Ateez One-shots (Requests CLO...

By flamewhipper

This will be a collection of one shots about Ateez. I would LOVE requests! Please PM me if there is anything... More

Intro and Requests
Seonghwa - Sound
Seonghwa - Sound Part 2
Wooyoung/Mingi - Forbidden Love *M**Request*
Yeosang - Not Alone
Hongjoong/Seonghwa - Meant to Be *Request*
Forgive Me Part 1 *M*
Forgive Me Part 2 *M*
Forgive Me Part 3 *M*
Woosan - Pierce My Heart *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Mingi Pierced Heart
One Year Later *M*
Mingi/Seonghwa -Officer *M**Request*
Jongho *Request*
Wooyoung/Jongho - Tutor *Request*
Seonghwa - His World *M**Request*
Mingi/Yunho - Try *Request*
Mingi - Fun Night *M**Request*
San - Bad Day *Request*
Yeosang - Never Again *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - One Night *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Mine *M**Request*
Jongho - Secret *M**Request*
Yunho - Change *Request*
Yunho - New Start
San/Wooyoung - Three Days *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Seonghwa - Exhausted *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Hongjoong - Forever Mine *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Third Times a Charm *Request*
Hongjoong - Realization *M**Request*
San - Good Luck Charm *M**Request*
Yunho - Gym Time *M**Request*
Yunho/Wooyoung - Change of Heart *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Quiet *M**Request*
Just What I Needed *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Extraterrestrial Love *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Online Love *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - One Life *M**Request*
Yeosang - Dancing Heart *M**Request*
Mingi/Yunho - Friday Funday *M**Request*
Jongho/Yunho - After Class *M**Request*
Seonghwa - New Home *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Yeosang - Sugary Forgiveness *M*Request*
San/Wooyoung - Midnight Swim *M**Request*
Mingi/Yunho - First Time Secret *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Wooyoung - Showtime *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Sugar Baby *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Yeosang - Unexpected Tides *M**Request*
Seonghwa - Heated Touch *M**Request*
Mingi/Hongjoong - A Different Kind of Love *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Wooyoung - Spontaneous Moment *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Lucky Night *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Yeosang - Changing Tides *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Yeosang - The Right Choice *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Secrets Revealed *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Speak My Language *M**Request*
San - Secret Admirer
Mingi/Seonghwa - Jingle Bells *M*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Santa Baby
San/Wooyoung - The Cure *Request*
Seonghwa/Yeosang - Misunderstanding *Request*
Flower Bonus Chapter
Seonghwa/Yeosang - Eternal Love *M**Request*
Mingi/Jongho - No More *M**Request*
Jongho/Wooyoung - Unique Alpha *M**Request*

Hongjoong - Training Mission *M**Request*

1.6K 30 13
By flamewhipper

Hello again!! I'm back with a fun request from the lovely Moonbinnie0983!!! This one was fun for me to write and I hope you enjoy it girl!! Thank you for always supporting me!!

"Molly! Get in here!"

"What!" Molly shouted, walking into the large room as she pulled her hair back into a tight ponytail. Her father was standing behind his desk, a stern look on his face, telling her he didn't like her done.

Standing in front of him was a boy with a similarly stern face. He sported dirty blonde hair that was surprisingly cut as a mullet  He narrowed his eyes as he studied Molly.

"This is Hongjoong. He is our newest recruit, and I want you to train him."

"But I'm about to go on our next mission." Molly crossed her arms. "He will just slow me down."

Hongjoong smirked at her. "I'm not as useless as you might think."

Molly scoffed and turned around, motioning for him to follow. She could hear his light footsteps trailing behind her and she had to work really hard to not turn around and tell him to go away.

She couldn't believe her father stuck her with a new trainee when she was about to take out the biggest hit her family had been given. As the biggest mafia family, clients came to them all the time to complete contracts. Most of the time it was an assassination, or to collect documents that could benefit the contract holder.

That's what this mission was. She was supposed to sneak in and obtain documents and records that would put this big CEO out of business for good.

And she didn't need some newcomer ruining it.

But she couldn't resist and order from her father either. So she took Hongjoong on a tour around their facility, showing him where the lounge, training room, research lab, and dorms were. They were a small operation for how high up they were, so everything was contained in one building. They did have cells kept below ground, as well as all their archines, but he didn't need to know that.

Thankfully they had a gracious time limit on this contract, so the time spent having to train Hongjoong didn't put them in jeopardy or breaking it.

Molly spent several days testing the new recruit to see his strengths and weaknesses. He was light on his feet and did well going through the obstacle course, so sneaking in wouldn't be a problem. But his weapon skills needed a lot of work. That's where they ended up spending the most time.

She would set aside several hours in the day to coach him through throwing knifes and learning how to shoot a gun.

"Why does it feel like I'm not getting this?" Hongjoong huffed as he missed the target yet again.

"You just need to breathe and clear your head. Then it will become second nature." Molly picked up one of the knives and threw it at the target without even glancing at it. Hongjoong's jaw dropped when it hit the center of the bullseye. "Keep practicing, I need to go do some research." Molly patted his shoulder twice before leaving the room.

She spent the next few hours going over the infiltration plan with the two other members who would be joining her besides Hongjoong. They were going to be lookouts while he would stay by her side. It was too dangerous to let him stay by himself.

There was going to be a lot of security where they were going. It was a private mansion, and there was a chance that the CEO would be staying there, so stealth was a must.

When the meeting was over, Molly figured she would find Hongjoong in the lounge or at least getting dinner. But to her surprise, he was still in the training room throwing knives at the target. He had already improved some, the three she saw him throw all hit one or two rings away from the center and stayed in place.

His forehead creased as he collected the knives and twirled one of them in his hand. He started talking to himself and Molly felt a smile tug at her lips. Hongjoong was dedicated, that was for sure. She had never seen someone take this training more seriously.

Wanting to do something nice for him, Molly went to the kitchens and got plates of food for both of them. They kept a cook on hand that prepared three meals a day and always made sure to keep plenty of food on hand.

She pushed the door open and Hongjoong turned to look at her. His eyes lit up at the sight of food and Molly found herself laughing. He was always happiest when eating.

"Thank you!" He took the bowl from her and started to scarf down the stew that had been made.

They ate in silence. It was a comfortable one, seeing as they were used to not conversing. That was more on Molly's end. She had never been much of a talker no matter how hard Hongjoong had tried in the beginning. So now he just stayed quiet with her.

Molly took her last bit of stew and reached for Hongjoong's bowl so she could take it to the kitchen. He went to hand it to her, but leaned forward and gently brushed his finger against the corner of her lips. She froze at the action and watched as he brought his finger back and sucked on it. Then he arched his eyebrows once before taking her bowl and leaving the room.

She stared after him, trying to figure out what had just happened.

Small things like this continued over the next few days as they prepared for their mission. He would intentionally move closer to her while watching her throw knives at the target, or let his fingers drag across hers if they were handing each other something.

Molly didn't know how she felt about it if she was being honest. Yes he was attractive. Very attractive. But they were also coworkers. And her father was his boss... That didn't' stop him from trying and dropping small hints though.

Then one night, when they had finished going over the final plans for their mission, Molly was about to leave when Hongjoong blocked her way. He didn't say anything, he just looked down on her with a slight smile.

"Is there something else you needed Hongjoong?" Molly asked, trying to keep her voice professional, but she could feel her heart pounding against her chest.

"Yes, I needed to tell you something." He said, his voice a little deeper than normal.

"Are you concerned about the mission?"

"No."

"Then what is it?" Molly asked, unable to look him in the eye.

"I think you know..." Hongjoong lifted a hand up and ran his fingers across the side of her arm. "I... I don't think I can hide it any longer. We've grown so close while I've been training, and I hate being apart from you..."

Molly's heart skipped a couple beats as she bit her lip. Her mind went blank as she tried to figure out how to respond.

"Molls?" He whispered. Molly felt herself turn bright red at the nickname.

Hongjoong let out a soft chuckle before placing two fingers below her chin and using the leverage to tilt her head back. His light brown eyes flashed as he smiled gently. Then he closed the distance between them and connected their lips.

The motion was cautious as he tested things out, but when Molly started to kiss him back, he deepened the kiss by placing a hand on the back of her head and rubbing the pad of his thumb against her cheek.

Then he ran his tongue across her lower lip. This time, Molly did hesitate, but not for long. She opened her mouth and he slowly slipped his tongue inside, still testing his limits. As their tongues danced, Molly found herself taking a step closer to him.

She had never been in a relationship before. She had never even kissed someone else. Her father kept her too busy to find time for a relationship.

Hongjoong brought his other hand up and placed it against the small of her back, bringing them closer together. She let out a soft moan as she lifted her arms up and wrapped them around her neck.

"Molls..." He whispered against her lips as he started to kiss along her jawline.

Whatever he was doing sent tingles down Molly's spine and she didn't want him to stop.

Hongjoong slipped his hand on her back under her skin and let his fingers drip across her skin. It got higher, traveling up her side, until he cupped one of her breasts and squeezed gently.

A warmth started to form in the pit of her stomach as Molly gasped and leaned into his touch. She must be crazy. She barely knew him. She wasn't this kind of person. She didn't want a relationship.

She couldn't bring herself to move away from his touch.

Hongjoong seemed to smirk into the kiss when he felt her relax completely. He gave her two quick kisses before removing his hands from her and taking her hand in his. She didn't say a work as he pulled her from the meeting room and into the winding hallways.

They had to pause several times and hide in the shadows as other members of her father's team walked by. It was like they were on their own mission and had to dodge the guards that would stand in their way.

Molly's heart raced as they got closer to the dorms. Relations between members had never been expressly forbidden, but it could cause complications so most people chose to find outlets for their needs elsewhere...

Hongjoong fumbled with the key to his room and forced it open. He spun around and locked the door behind them and immediately forced Molly against the wall, joining their lips in a sloppy and heated kiss.

His hands already crept under her shirt and started to fondle both breasts. Molly fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, trying to control her shaking hands as they panted and moaned between kisses.

Growling with need, Hongjoong pulled away and pulled his shirt off, then hers. Their hands roamed over each other's bodies. He shivered when she traced his v-line, teasing him as she grazed the edge of his jeans.

"Fuck." He gasped, pulling back to look at her. She gave him a mischievous look and cupped him in her hand, putting more pressure on his hardened member.

He growled again and stooped down to throw her over his shoulder. Molly let out a little squeal as he carried her to his bed and threw her onto it.

Hongjoong descended immediately and started kissing and sucking on her collarbone and shoulder. He would occasionally move higher to kiss her neck, but he never went hard enough to leave a mark where it would be easily seen.

Molly grazed her nails across his back as he continued, her back arching off the bed. He was driving her absolutely insane. She needed more. So she pushed against him and sat up, undoing her bra and letting it fall away before reaching for his pants.

Getting the message, Hongjoong took charge and quickly undressed both of them. He paused to admire her as she sat in front of him and he licked his lips.

She bit her, suddenly feeling slightly shy, but he erased that thought when he lifted his hands to cup her breasts again. His eyes widened as he watched them form to his hands and then smiled when she let out a soft whimper as he grazed her nipples with his thumbs.

Bending over. Hongjoong took one of her nipples in his mouth and suckled on hit gently. Pleasure tore through Molly's body and her head fell back. She loved the way he twirled his tongue around the hardened nub then would suck on it a few times.

When he switched to the other on, Molly moaned as she brought a hand up to wrap around his length. There was already some precum on it, which she spread around the head as she teased him.

Hongjoong groaned and sucked extra hard at her first touch.

Not taking his mouth away from her, he shifted so he was laying on top of her, pulling himself away from her hand. But this gave him better access to her entrance, which he ran two fingers across slowly. They both moaned at the contact and Molly spread her legs further.

She was already so wet... She didn't know how much longer she could wait for him. Especially once he started teasing her clit.

"H-Hongj-joong..." She moaned out as she rocked her hips against his fingers. He got the message and slipped them inside and began slowly moving them in and out of her.

Molly gasped and felt herself arch off the bed even more as he brought his free hand up to tease her other nipple. He would switch between the two and she could feel him smiling against her skin every time she would whimper or make a small sound.

The man was going to be the death of her, she could just tell.

He increased the speed of his fingers and she bit her lip, trying to hold back another moan, but it was no use. Especially when she felt him rocking his hips a little against her leg, trying to get some friction of his own.

Wanting to please him too, Molly sat up, bringing him with her. She pulled him so he was sitting on the edge of the bed, then moved to straddle him.

Hongjoong's eyes widened but he smiled, grasping her hips to help guide her onto himself.

Molly whimpered at the stretch, but it felt so good at the same time.

They both gasped when he bottomed out and they sat there for a moment, reveling in the complete feeling they had.

Then Molly started to rock her hips, using her knees to push herself up off the bed and relaxing to fall back onto him.

"Molls... You f-feel so good!" Hongjoong groaned as he started to kiss her skin again. It didn't take him long to find her nipples and he hummed when she started to whimper again.

Soon he started to thrust up into her, as best his could with their position, as they both wanted their release.

Molly brought one hand up to the back of his head, keeping it pressed to her breast and he groaned, using his one free hand to grab her waist.

Their movements got faster and sloppy at the same time, but then he hesitated.

"It's ok-k. I'm on-n..." Molly couldn't finished as he picked up the pace again, grunting into her breast as they both started to tense.

Molly came first, crying out as Hongjoong wrapped his arms around her. Her body trembled as he continued to thrust into her, prolonging her orgasm. When he came, she clung to him, loving the warmth that spread through her.

They sat there for a long moment, panting heavily as their hands wandered slowly over each other's backs.

Hongjoong nuzzled her breasts, kissing them multiple times before tilting his head back so she could lean down and kiss him. They kept it slow and passionate as they sat there, still connected in every way.

Finally, reluctantly, he pulled away and caressed her cheek. "So what now?"

"Now we go rob a CEO." She smirked and kissed him again, tangling her fingers in his hair. "And if we are successful... Well..."

Hongjoong growled again, twisting them so she was pinned beneath him on the bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 3.4K 78
❤️
29.7K 2.1K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
5.2M 45.8K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...