Ateez One-shots (Requests CLO...

By flamewhipper

This will be a collection of one shots about Ateez. I would LOVE requests! Please PM me if there is anything... More

Intro and Requests
Seonghwa - Sound
Seonghwa - Sound Part 2
Wooyoung/Mingi - Forbidden Love *M**Request*
Yeosang - Not Alone
Hongjoong/Seonghwa - Meant to Be *Request*
Forgive Me Part 1 *M*
Forgive Me Part 2 *M*
Forgive Me Part 3 *M*
Woosan - Pierce My Heart *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Mingi Pierced Heart
One Year Later *M*
Mingi/Seonghwa -Officer *M**Request*
Jongho *Request*
Wooyoung/Jongho - Tutor *Request*
Seonghwa - His World *M**Request*
Mingi/Yunho - Try *Request*
Mingi - Fun Night *M**Request*
San - Bad Day *Request*
Yeosang - Never Again *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Mine *M**Request*
Jongho - Secret *M**Request*
Yunho - Change *Request*
Yunho - New Start
San/Wooyoung - Three Days *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Seonghwa - Exhausted *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Hongjoong - Forever Mine *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Third Times a Charm *Request*
Hongjoong - Realization *M**Request*
San - Good Luck Charm *M**Request*
Yunho - Gym Time *M**Request*
Yunho/Wooyoung - Change of Heart *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Quiet *M**Request*
Just What I Needed *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Extraterrestrial Love *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Online Love *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - One Life *M**Request*
Yeosang - Dancing Heart *M**Request*
Mingi/Yunho - Friday Funday *M**Request*
Jongho/Yunho - After Class *M**Request*
Seonghwa - New Home *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Yeosang - Sugary Forgiveness *M*Request*
San/Wooyoung - Midnight Swim *M**Request*
Hongjoong - Training Mission *M**Request*
Mingi/Yunho - First Time Secret *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Wooyoung - Showtime *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Sugar Baby *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Yeosang - Unexpected Tides *M**Request*
Seonghwa - Heated Touch *M**Request*
Mingi/Hongjoong - A Different Kind of Love *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Wooyoung - Spontaneous Moment *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Lucky Night *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Yeosang - Changing Tides *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Yeosang - The Right Choice *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Secrets Revealed *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Speak My Language *M**Request*
San - Secret Admirer
Mingi/Seonghwa - Jingle Bells *M*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Santa Baby
San/Wooyoung - The Cure *Request*
Seonghwa/Yeosang - Misunderstanding *Request*
Flower Bonus Chapter
Seonghwa/Yeosang - Eternal Love *M**Request*
Mingi/Jongho - No More *M**Request*
Jongho/Wooyoung - Unique Alpha *M**Request*

San/Wooyoung - One Night *M**Request*

4K 111 56
By flamewhipper

Here is another request for everyone! This one does deal with mpreg, so if you aren't comfortable with that then you don't have to read it <3   @squidster97 I hope you enjoy!!

Music shook the house as the senior class enjoyed one of their last night's together before graduating. People danced, drank, and played games. They tried to enjoy the most of this time and say goodbye to friends and gave promises of staying in touch while away at college.

All but two.

In a spare bedroom upstairs, a red and black haired boy had a smaller blonde boy pinned against the wall. He dragged his lips down the other's bare chest, stopping to suckle one of his hard buds.

"A-ah! San!" The smaller moaned, letting his head fall against the wall while his fingers dug into San's back.

"You taste so good, Wooyoung. How have we not done this before?" The older gasped between his kisses, then he reached down and wrapped his hand around the younger's hard length, stroking it gently.

"B-Because you're pop-ular and, and I'm n-not!" Wooyoung gasped, then whimpered as San picked up the pace.

San just grunted, not thrilled with the answer. He grabbed the younger's waist and twirled them around so that he was pinned to the bed. He still stroked the other's member, teasing him.

Wooyoung bucked his hips at the feeling and reached up to pull San into another kiss, loving the feeling of being dominated by one of the most popular guys in school. He ran his hands through San's hair, locking his head in place.

The older plunged his tongue into Wooyoung's mouth, running it over every surface he could reach. Then he thrust it in and out, making the younger whimper with pleasure. He tasted so sweet, he still couldn't believe they hadn't done this yet.

Wooyoung's whimpers started to get higher in pitch as San pumped him faster. He broke the kiss and started sucking long and hard on different parts of the blonde's neck.

"S-San! I'm..." Wooyoung tried to get out, but it was too late. He cried out as San continued to stroke him, forcing his seed to spray all over the other's hand and his own chest.

"That's it baby." San purred, kissing Wooyoung's neck and chest. He eyed the darkening marks all over the other's body and felt himself get turned on even more if that was possible. "My turn."

Wooyoung tensed as San continued to kiss his way down his body, eagerly awaiting what came next. The older placed a few kisses on his semi-hard member, waking it back up, then he pushed himself up and gathered up Wooyoung's seed, using it as a lube.

"W-Wait. You don't have a condom?" Wooyoung asked, his eyes widening.

San scoffed. "No. I wasn't planning on doing this. Why? You're not a carrier, are you?" His eyes narrowed.

"I d-don't think so. I've never been tested, b-but no one in my family has been." Wooyoung blushed as he saw San smirk and line up his member.

San pushed forward, too anxious to prep the other. Besides, he liked it better this way. Tight. As he entered the younger, he leaned forward to kiss him, hoping it would comfort him a little bit. Wooyoung clung to him, whimpering in pain.

Wooyoung loved it though. And he needed more. He rocked his hips, letting San know he was ok.

The older didn't hesitate. He pulled out and quickly rammed back into Wooyoung, causing his to whimper in pain again, but his face twisted with pleasure. "G-God Wooyoung, you feel so good!" San moaned out as he picked up the pace.

Feeling himself getting close, Wooyoung bit his lip and placed his hands on top of San's where they squeezed his hips.

San almost hesitated, loving the look on the younger's face, but they were both too close. So instead, he started going as fast as he could. After a few more thrusts, Wooyoung cried out as he came all over their chests and San groaned as he unloaded inside the younger.

When he pulled out, San moved to leave, but Wooyoung grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto the bed. "Just for a minute. Please?" He voice was so soft, San couldn't find it in himself to say no. He settled into the bed with the younger and pulled him into his chest.

---

Wooyoung sighed as he sat back from the toilet. His skin was pale and clammy and his throat hurt. He had been throwing up for the past couple hours. Thankfully, his mom was able to call out for him so he didn't have to go to school, but she wasn't there to help him get through this as she had to work.

He ran over what he ate the day before again and again. It was nothing out of the ordinary, and nothing that would have been undercooked.

He threw up again. Why was this happening?

---

A month passed, and Wooyoung did the best he could to hide the fact that he was throwing up every day. He had to excuse himself from class several times in order to run to the bathroom, and that was starting to get harder and harder to do.

San took notice of this too, and even though he hadn't really spoken to the younger, he watched him a lot. He couldn't seem to get Wooyoung out of his head.

Although, Wooyoung didn't make any attempt to talk to him either. In fact, over the past few days, the younger didn't look like he socialized with anyone.

San didn't know if he liked that or not.

---

When another two weeks passed and he was still throwing up, Wooyoung decided to go to the doctor. They ran tests, checked all his vitals, then made him wait for almost a half an hour before they called him back into the room.

"Wooyoung, please sit." The doctor said. The younger sat and tried to keep his shaking hands under control. "Son, have you ever been tested before?"

Wooyoung bit his lip and shook his head. He felt his heart sinking at the doctor's tone.

The man sighed and took his hand. "You're... You're pregnant."

"No!" Wooyoung withdrew his hand and shook his head rapidly. "I can't be. No male in my family has ever... No, you must be wrong. Can you test again?" His heart raced and he felt like he was having a hard time breathing.

"I did, Wooyoung, several times." The doctor kept his voice low and calm. "Would you like to call your mother?"

"No... No I'll tell her when I get home." He looked at the ground and tried to fight back his tears.

"Ok. Well here is a list of supplements you should start taking to keep the baby and yourself healthy. I would also advise getting some parenting books. And I am here for you. Please call me if you have any questions."

Wooyoung nodded and left the room. He wasn't looking forward to telling his mother, but she was bound to find out sooner or later since he was staying in town for college.

And he was right to be afraid. At first his mother didn't believe him, but when he showed her the test results she looked disappointed and then disgusted. She kicked him out that night, giving him a few hours to pack his things. Her final words to him was that she couldn't afford to take care of a whore and a baby.

Having nowhere to go, Wooyoung walked to the local park and found a tree to sleep under. He didn't go to school the rest of the week.

San took notice of this, wondering where the other had disappeared to. Graduation was two days away, and there was a lot of preparation that still needed to be done. He still wasn't even sure why he cared, it had just been a one night stand...

But when he went with his friends to the park one day and caught a glimpse of the blonde, he cautiously made his way over to him. He didn't like what he saw. Wooyoung looked like he hadn't showered in days and he has a few bags resting against the tree.

When Wooyoung saw San, his eyes grew wide and he tries to gather his things quickly. San stepped in front of him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you ok?"

The younger bit his lip and shook his head.

"Why haven't you been at school? What's going on?"

Wooyoung covered his mouth with his hand. He had never really expected to see San again, but now that he was here, he didn't know what to do.

San pulled him into a hug, stroking the back of his head gently.

"S-San... I need to tell you something." Wooyoung said into his shoulder. San pulled away and looked at him. The younger took a deep and placed a hand on his stomach. "I haven't been at school because my mom kicked me out... and... I don't see the point in going to graduation... San... I'm... I'm pregnant."

San stepped back, looking at Wooyoung in disbelief. "But, you said..."

The younger started to cry. "I know I did. I'm so sorry... I don't know what to do right now... I have no home, no family, no job..." he fell to his knees and wrapped his arms around his stomach.

San hesitates for a moment, feeling his heart break at the sight. He didn't know what to do either, but he thought about how he hadn't been able to stop thinking about the younger. He sank to his knees in front of Wooyoung and grabbed one of his hands. "I don't know what to do either. But... we will get through this together, ok? We are both at fault here... and I know we don't really know each other, but I can't put you through this alone."

Wooyoung looked at San through tear filled eyes. "R-Really?"

"Yeah baby. Come on, you can come home with me. You look like shit." San said, smiling gently and grabbing Wooyoung's bags.

—-

After graduation, San got a job so he could get a small studio apartment for him and Wooyoung to share. His parents weren't thrilled that he was going to be a teen-father, but they said as long as he got a place for him and Wooyoung, they would do what they could to support them, including paying for part of their rent.

San insisted that Wooyoung only worked part time so that way he didn't get too stressed out the further along his pregnancy went. He also did the best he could to make sure the younger was comfortable and felt safe there.

And Wooyoung did. It was getting to the point that he felt lonely whenever San wasn't around. Things were awkward at first as they learned to live together, but hearing the front door open was becoming the best part of Wooyoung's day. He would hurry to greet San everything, pulling him into a hug and planting a quick kiss on his lips.

San has to admit that was becoming the best part of his day to. Wooyoung's smile was contagious, and it had the ability to eliminate all of his stress and worries.

Doctor appointments went well too. They both cried during the first ultrasound. San help Wooyoung close to him as they watching the image of their baby on the monitor.

They even signed up for parenting classes to go to, wanting to learn as much as they could. Neither San or Wooyoung went to collage in the fall. They both decided to invest their time in the baby.

When it came time for them to find out the gender, San could feel the excitement rising both of them. Wooyoung winced when the cold gel hit his stomach and San squeezed his hand.

"Your baby looks really healthy. Do you want to know what the gender is?"

"Yes, please." Both boys said at the same time. They looked at each other fondly and smiled.

"It's a girl."

San felt tears come to his eyes as he looked at the younger. They had both wanted a girl. He leaned forward and rested his forehead against Wooyoung's as they both cried again.

"I love you, Youngie." San said suddenly.

Wooyoung pulled back and looked at him with a shocked expression, but then it melted as more tears came. "I love you too, San. Thank you for being here with me. I couldn't do this without you."

—-

San paced outside of the surgery room, worrying his bottom lip with his teeth and wringing his hands. His parents ran down the hall and his mom pulled him into a hug. "What's wrong?"

"The b-baby... she's breach... they are prepping Wooyoung for surgery now." San covered his mouth with his hands.

Him mom shushed him gently and held him close. "He's going to be ok. They do this kind of thing every day. I know it's scary, but they won't let anything happen to him."

"I'll go get us something to drink." His father said.

The three of them waited for what seemed like forever. San never took his eyes off the door the doctor would come out of. And when he finally did, San ran over to him immediately.

"Are you the father?"

"Yes. Please, is my family ok?"

The doctor smiles and placed a hand on San's shoulder. "Yes, they are both fine. Wooyoung is waiting for you."

When San got to the room, he burst through the doors and cried out when he saw a very pale Wooyoung hooked up to several machines holding a small pink bundle. Even though he looked exhausted, the brightest smile still crossed his face.

San ran to his side and kissed him, doing his best to keep it gentle.

"Hi, Dad." Wooyoung said weakly, resting his forehead against San's.

At those words the older glanced down and his world stopped. His baby girl was sleeping soundly in Wooyoung's arms. She was absolutely perfect. Her puffy cheeks were rosy and she had small strands of black hair covering her head. He could already tell she got Wooyoung's lips and it looked like she had even interbred the little mark the younger had in his lips.

"Hello, Grace." San leaned forward and gently kissed her tiny head before settling next to Wooyoung on the bed so he could hold his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
53M 376K 64
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
68.4K 268 19
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
186K 9.1K 45
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...