Ateez One-shots (Requests CLO...

By flamewhipper

This will be a collection of one shots about Ateez. I would LOVE requests! Please PM me if there is anything... More

Intro and Requests
Seonghwa - Sound
Seonghwa - Sound Part 2
Wooyoung/Mingi - Forbidden Love *M**Request*
Yeosang - Not Alone
Hongjoong/Seonghwa - Meant to Be *Request*
Forgive Me Part 1 *M*
Forgive Me Part 2 *M*
Forgive Me Part 3 *M*
Woosan - Pierce My Heart *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Mingi Pierced Heart
One Year Later *M*
Mingi/Seonghwa -Officer *M**Request*
Jongho *Request*
Wooyoung/Jongho - Tutor *Request*
Seonghwa - His World *M**Request*
Mingi/Yunho - Try *Request*
Mingi - Fun Night *M**Request*
San - Bad Day *Request*
San/Wooyoung - One Night *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Mine *M**Request*
Jongho - Secret *M**Request*
Yunho - Change *Request*
Yunho - New Start
San/Wooyoung - Three Days *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Seonghwa - Exhausted *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Hongjoong - Forever Mine *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Third Times a Charm *Request*
Hongjoong - Realization *M**Request*
San - Good Luck Charm *M**Request*
Yunho - Gym Time *M**Request*
Yunho/Wooyoung - Change of Heart *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Quiet *M**Request*
Just What I Needed *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Extraterrestrial Love *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Online Love *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - One Life *M**Request*
Yeosang - Dancing Heart *M**Request*
Mingi/Yunho - Friday Funday *M**Request*
Jongho/Yunho - After Class *M**Request*
Seonghwa - New Home *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Yeosang - Sugary Forgiveness *M*Request*
San/Wooyoung - Midnight Swim *M**Request*
Hongjoong - Training Mission *M**Request*
Mingi/Yunho - First Time Secret *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Wooyoung - Showtime *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Sugar Baby *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Yeosang - Unexpected Tides *M**Request*
Seonghwa - Heated Touch *M**Request*
Mingi/Hongjoong - A Different Kind of Love *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Wooyoung - Spontaneous Moment *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Lucky Night *M**Request*
Hongjoong/Yeosang - Changing Tides *M**Request*
Seonghwa/Yeosang - The Right Choice *M**Request*
San/Wooyoung - Secrets Revealed *M**Request*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Speak My Language *M**Request*
San - Secret Admirer
Mingi/Seonghwa - Jingle Bells *M*
Mingi/Seonghwa - Santa Baby
San/Wooyoung - The Cure *Request*
Seonghwa/Yeosang - Misunderstanding *Request*
Flower Bonus Chapter
Seonghwa/Yeosang - Eternal Love *M**Request*
Mingi/Jongho - No More *M**Request*
Jongho/Wooyoung - Unique Alpha *M**Request*

Yeosang - Never Again *M**Request*

1.5K 33 18
By flamewhipper

Whaaaaaat?? Two updates in one day?? 😉😉 I love you guys so much I couldn't resist! @Moonbinnie0983 this one is for you!! I hope you enjoy ❤️

Yeosang chewed on his tongue as he focused on his video game. He had come to a really hard level and was having a hard time getting past it. Normally he didn't struggle this much, but his mind was elsewhere...

He knew what she had done and just the thought of it turned him on. Especially because it had been a week since he had seen her. She had gone out of town with her sister for a 'girls trip', leaving him behind to worry about what mischief they were getting up to.

"Damn." He said as he died again. Yeosang tossed the remote to the side and ran his hands through his hair.

Then he heard keys in a lock and he perked up, turning to the door.

There she was. His beautiful angel.

"Mickey!!" He shouted running over to her and hugging her before she could even close the door. Her magical laugh sent chills down his spine as he started kissing her all over. "You're never allowed to leave me alone for that long again."

"Oh my goodness, it was only a week." Mickey said, turning in his arms to hug him back.

"Longest week of my life." Yeosang buried his face into her neck. He closed his eyes as she ran her hands through his hair. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Sangie." She whispered in his ear. "So, do you want to see it?"

Yeosang pulled back and nodded his head quickly. He had been waiting for this ever since she told him she was going to do it.

Mickey had worn a dress just for this moment. She grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled in up slowly, teasing him and drawing out the reveal.

His breath caught in his throat when he saw it. Her new tattoo. It was stunning. The artist had done an amazing job on the red and black floral design. It took up most of her thigh and there was an intricate rosary wrapped around and weaving through the flowers.

"Wow." He breathed. His stomach flipped as he looked at it.

"You like it?" Mickey asked. "I was looking through his artwork and just fell in love with this piece." She blushed as Yeosang reached out to run his fingers across it.

He had always found tattoos extremely attractive on girls, and the fact that his girl now had one...

In an instant he had her pinned to the wall and was kissing her. She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. The need that had built up over the past week started to take control for both of them.

"I love it." He said, pulling away for a quick breath before he started placing kisses down her jawline. "It's so sexy." He accented his words by grinding his hips against hers. She gasped as his member grazed against the sweet spot between her legs.

"What happened to the shy Yeosang I used to know?" Mickey teased him, nibbling on his ear, knowing it drove him insane.

"He's not here anymore." He growled before picking her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist. Yeosang slammed his lips to hers again, squeezing her sides as he kept her pinned to the wall. Their tongues danced, fighting for dominance, but he easily won. God she tasted so good. He couldn't believe he had almost forgotten after a week. "Never again." He said as he spun around and took her into the bedroom.

Mickey giggled as she started nibbling on his ear again. Yeosang groaned, picking up the pace. He dropped her onto the bed and immediately got on top of her, kissing her again.

He took one hand and dragged it up her leg, feeling goosebumps form as he did. He let his hand slip under her dress, bringing it up her side. She whimpered a little as he grabbed her breast, loving that she had decided not to wear a bra.

Mickey's grabbed his bottom lip in her teeth. He pinched her nipple in response, smirking as she became putty in his hands.

Yeosang shifted so he could free up his other hand, bringing that one under her dress to cup her other breast. He kneaded them both at the same time while sucking on her neck, leaving marks in a few places.

She brought her hands up to pull off his shirt, forcing them to break contact for a moment, but he just took advantage of it to strip her of her dress and her underwear. Yeosang paused again, focusing on the tattoo and smiling. He traced it with his fingers again, smirked as she shivered.

"You're so beautiful." He said softly, looking up to meet her eyes. Mickey blushed and reached forward to kiss him again. She kept one hand on the back of his head while the other one fumbled with his jeans, undoing the button and pulling them and his boxers down at the same time.

Yeosang pinned her to the bed again as soon as he freed his ankles, savoring the feeling of her perfect skin rubbing against his. Then he gasped when she grabbed his hard length, stroking it slowly.

"Is someone regretting being gone for so long now?" He said, once again sucking on her neck, but letting his kisses get a little slower.

When Mickey didn't answer he shifted so he could suck on one of her nipples.

"Ah!" She gasped, arching her back. "Y-Yes!"

"Good." Yeosang purred before moving to her other nipple. He felt an emptiness when he moved out of reach of her hand, but he knew he would be filling her soon enough.

Yeosang left her breasts and started kissing down her stomach, getting closer to her heat. He could smell her arousal and it turned him on even more. When he finally reached it, he stuck his tongue out and started to lap at her entrance, humming as her sweet taste

Mickey gasped and reached down to try and tangle her fingers in his hair, but she couldn't quite reach, so she grabbed the sheets on either side of her instead. She moaned out his name as he then added a finger, moving it in and out of her slowly.

He teased her for a moment, nipping at her clit, before inserting a second finger. He then twisted them so they rubbed against her walls, searching for her sweet spot. Mickey moaned when he found it and her hips bucked trying to match his pace.

Then he pulled away, watching as she panted on the bed. Her skin was flushed a beautiful shade of pink and it glistened with the slight layer of sweat that had started to form. She watched him as he brought his fingers to his mouth, humming again as he licked them clean.

"P-Please." She said, twisting under his gaze.

"Please, what?" He leaned over her, placing his hands on either side of her head, supporting himself so that nothing touched her.

"I need you." Mickey reached up and traced his chest. He closed his eyes and felt a small smile tug at the corner of his mouth.

"Are you ever going to leave me for that long again?" He took one hand and caressed her cheek.

"No, no." She panted, trying to pull him into a kiss, but he smirked and used his strength against her. "Please, Sangie. I'm sorry. I missed you so much while I was gone."

Then he leaned forward and kissed her, immediately consuming her mouth with his tongue. He missed her so damn much, he couldn't wait any longer.

As he lowered himself to her, he lined his member up with her entrance and pushed slowly. They both groaned at the sensation. Mickey wrapped her arms around him, raising her hips to allow him to slide in even deeper. Then she wrapped her legs around him as he started to thrust in and out of her.

He kept it slow, teasing her a little, until she whined into their kiss. The next time he entered her was hard and fast.

Mickey broke contact with him as she cried out. Her nails scraped against his back, sending shivers down his spine. He kissed her collarbone, sucking a little on her salty skin. He needed more of her. He could feel his pace quickening as he sought out his high.

She was getting close too, he could feel it. Yeosang brought one hand down to rub her clit, helping her along. Mickey moaned his name several times before she cried out again, her slick walls pulling him in deeper as she climaxed.

Yeosang grabbed her hips and continued to thrust into her, prolonging her orgasm. She reached for him, placing her hands on top of his as she continued to shake below him.

Then he came, emptying himself into her. He let out a mix of a groan and a sigh as he pulled out and collapsed next to her, pulling her into his arms and dotting her face with kisses.

"You're lucky I'm still on the pill." She grumbled into his chest.

"You know you love the feeling." He smirked, still kissing the top of her head.

"I do." Mickey admitted, shifting closer to him.

Their legs were tangled together at the end of the bed and Yeosang ran his fingers over her back, soothing her as they both drifted off into sleep.

"Never again." Mickey mumbled.

Yeosang hummed and nuzzled the top of her head, falling asleep to the sound of her gentle breaths.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 3.9K 14
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
57.2K 584 45
Trust me you will gag *ITS FUNNY AND LAME* But pls give it a try