The 4 Horsemen of Highschool...

By PitaNemuritoare

Strife, Fury, War...Death...4 individuals that were once feared by most who dipped their toes into the supern... More

2 Million
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
MEME REVIEW
MEME REVIEW 2
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
MEME REVIEW 3
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
End of the Line
Other ideas I had...
MEME REVIEW: THE LAST

Chapter 62

13.3K 344 193
By PitaNemuritoare

Bruce's POV

      Leaving my brothers on the train, I was ready to meet Sona's family. Better said, the rest of the devils associated with them, peerage and so on. Thing is...this train doesn't bring us that close to the actual mansion, meaning we'll have to walk. Although, this raises questions. If the pure blooded devils hog all the good land, what do the others end up with?

Sona:"Earth to Bruce! Are you listening?"

Bruce:"Loud and clear sweetheart."

...

Sona:"Don't call me that while we're in public. It attracts too much attention from the lesser de-"

Bruce:"The what?"

Sona:"...those on a lower social rank."

      I don't particularly like using this tone with her, but she needs to understand that I don't tolerate cheap arrogance, be it intentional or not.

Saji:"Calm the hell down, hothead. Get used to it. This is how devil society works."

     Maybe. But that's NOT how I want my wife's image in society to be portrayed, especially when she has the goal of helping those in a more unfortunate situation.

Bruce:"That aside, what now? Do we walk there?"

Momo:"Well, a car is stationed near this location. We will make use of it."

Bruce:"Car? Can't you just teleport?"

Sons:"We could, but it is considered impolite to use that method when there are completely new members visiting for the first time. In this case, Saji. Plus, I don't want to offend the guests that are waiting for us."

    Guests? I have a feeling something's up...I don't like it.

Sona:"That being said, I'll see you there, Bruce."

...

    Huh?

Bruce:"So...you have appointments before actually going there-"

Sona:"No. But I'll leave you to find your way there, alone."

    You sly Fox. I get what you want. You think you'll teach me a lesson for using an inappropriate tone with you earlier. Fine then, have it your way.

Bruce:"Sigh...ok. I'll go there alone. Then I hope you don't mind me looking around."

Tsubasa:"For what? It's not a region meant for sightseeing."

Bruce:"Don't worry. There should be some kind girl who'd keep a lonely man like me some company."

     Oh boy. She's pissed now. Maybe Leon is right. Maybe I'm too much of an asshole. . . Pff. Yeah. Sure.

Sona:"Hmph!"

     She stormed towards the car at a high pace, refusing to look back at me.

Momo:"She's mad."

Bruce:"Ain't the first person to get mad at me.", But one of the few to actually make me think twice.

Saji:"Yeah. Well...fuck you, Creed."

...

     The punk actually dared! Holy shit. He grew a pair. Fine, little dog. Enjoy your master's attention for now. I got a 'race' to win.

    With a snap of my fingers, beside me appeared Mayhem, my trusty horse.

Bruce:"You've been here a long time ago, with Strife. Any idea where is this mansion? Yeah, things changed, but something should still be the same."

       His head turned in different directions for a few times before finally deciding a course.

Bruce:"That way, huh? Well then, let's get going."

    Technically, I could just follow Sona from afar, but I like myself a challenge. Besides, I'm gonna shut her good by reaching the destination first.

    My dear Sona, I know you. You think you'll make me listen to this etiquette you have in the underworld, but there's just one woman who actually managed to tame me, and you're nowhere near her, yet.

. . .

    I...may have disregarded something. While my human face may still not be recognized as a horseman, Mayhem is sure as hell known around here. Thing is, these devils are now panicked by me riding on their turf. Meaning that someone at the mansion will catch wind of my visit...shit.

     Strengthening my grip on the reigns, Mayhem picked up the pace, creating a tunnel of air, as if he's ready to break the sound barrier or something. I'll leave that to Barry Allen, not my stuff.

    I haven't seen Sona on the way here, so she must far behind. That mea-OH BOY. JUMP OVER THE FENCE, DAMNIT!

      Mayhem barely avoided the spiked metal fence. Not to mention that he threw me off at landing.

Bruce:"Son of a bitch. You did that on purpose, didn't you?!... Whatchu mean you learned from the best? I didn't throw you off somewhere, did I? W-what? I'm not the best? Okay, smart ass, then who is this master asshole that overshadows me?! Spill it!"

???:"What are you doing...?"

     Turning around, I came face to face with a none other than Zander Stolas...

Bruce:"Nice one. You brought me to a different household entirely. How the hell did you manage to reach the Stolas domain?"

Zander:"Actually...this is not my family's domain. You're at the Sitri mansion."

...
...
...

    If... this is the Sitri mansion, then him being here...

Bruce:"God damnit! What is this time? Poker with cards that are bipolar?"

Zander:"Hahaha! I can't believe YOU would propose that...good idea."

Bruce:"All copyrights reserved. Hands off."

Zander:"As you wish. But to solve your suspicions, no. I'm merely visiting friends of my family. The matter about the marriage has been solved, as per our agreement."

     Really? Just a simple visit? Well...ok then...

Zander:"I also know you're expected by Lord and Lady Sitri. They seem more acceptant of you than before, but I should warn you, they might plan to revise your attitude."

Bruce:"Let them try. I'm not changing who I am."

Lord Sitri:"Now even for my daughter?"

Bruce:"Still debating on that...but not too soon, that's a promise."

Lady Sitri:"I suppose you have your reasons, but I can't have you be a bad influence to my future grandchildren."

Bruce:"Really?! So i have green light?"

Lord Sitri:"Not right NOW, but it's not like someone can oppose you, Horseman of Strife."

     Sigh... don't make it sound like I'm forcing this onto someone.

Bruce:"I appreciate it, but I'd be grateful if you wouldn't give that as a reason. It puts me in the light of the bad guy here. I'm not Phenex. Besides, Leon always sa- Oh! Speak of the devil."

     Taking out my phone, I answered my brother's call.

Bruce:"Hey, Leon. Ready to jo-"

Leon:"GO SUCK A DI-"

*BOOM*

...

Zander:"Umm... something tells me he's not happy."

Bruce:"Yep. And that's fucking... PERFECT!"

... I'll also need a new phone...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...